See how to mine the best on the Minecraft mining servers. All the pickaxes you can get in OP Prison. Join the Minecraft server after reading.
Greetings everyone, the newest season of Factions Amber is here!
The next Amber map will release on Saturday March 5th @ 3:00 PM EST / 7:00 AM AEST / 8:00 PM GMT.
The map will last 3 weeks which means there will be 3 payouts with a payout issued every Friday @ 5PM EST.
- 3 week long map - 3 days of grace & multiple weeks of TNT with 1 day grace after each payout screenshot
- 8 man factions
- 3 second cannons
- 15 Chunk Buffers
- Faction Shields last 14 hours
- 600 Power per player
- Unlimited Roster Size, unlimited kicks per day, max unlimited at one time
- Raiding Outpost will open when the first Raid Event of the map has ended.
- Setting/changing your Faction Shields will come with with additional restrictions on Tuesday @ 3:10AM EST
- Mining Spawner costs change from being free to costing 60% of their shop price on Tuesday @ 3:10AM EST
- Faction Shields are disabled from 12PM-5PM EST on Payout Days
- 8 grinding areas of 18 Silverfish Spawners in the Mycelium World (Reached & Exited via an End Portal)
- Account Sharing allowed
- 7 types of Regens allowed
- Sugarcane, Fishing, Mycelium, Woodcutting, Mining & Spawner economy
- The economy sheet can be found here
- Loads of Custom Enchantments
- Bow boosting disabled
- $400 Weekly F-Top - $200 Paypal & $200 Buycraft
- 9 custom worlds along with the Overworld with a border of 2500 x 2500 giving 40 corners – These can be reached with the warp names: End, Nether, Redworld, Greyworld, ClayWorld, SunWorld, DarkWorld, CherryWorld & CrystalWorld
- During grace, TNT & Creeper Eggs will be disabled
- During the first 30 minutes of the map, Faction Fly will be disabled
As usual, the first 3 days of grace period will have no payout. Here are the prizes for the payout placings every week on Friday at 5pm EST:
- First Place: $125 Paypal & $75 Buycraft
- Second Place: $50 Paypal & $50 Buycraft
- Third Place: $25 Paypal & $25 Buycraft
- Fourth Place: $25 Buycraft
- Fifth Place: $25 Buycraft
How do we get our payout if we win?
- Set your PayPal email on the server with the command: /paypal [email]
- Set your Buycraft email on the server with the command: /giftcard [email]
As you know, with a new season comes a brand new spawn! Check it out below:
Our team has been working hard on improving the Anti-Cheat, allowing it to cover a wider range of illegal modifications, as well as adding a system that temporarily bans users found to be cheating via the Anti-cheat.
Players cheating will only be banned via the Anti-Cheat if both the team and the Anti-Cheat are highly confident in the fact that the player is cheating. If you believe that you have been falsely banned, then you can make an appeal on the official TheArchon Discord. We hope that this new system helps improve the experience for the majority of the Factions playerbase.
We have also been working on improve the server JAR, making the player experience even better than before. The new JAR is expected to be released during the Amber Map, where you will notice significant improvements and changes to the cannoning mechanics (including 11 wide holes), as well as other areas like the /fps menu and Printer.
We hope now that /printer is far more efficient when printing anything on Amber. Please let us know via ticket in the official TheArchon Discord if you notice any bugs or have any suggestions regarding these changes.
We are changing the way Dungeons are bought, as previously it was confusing and took and took a long time to do. Now, instead of purchasing specific Dungeons, you’ll purchase Dungeon Credits in bundles from the store and use the credits in-game to purchase Dungeons. You’ll see that there is a new Dungeons menu in-game providing all the additional information in one single, easy-to-understand area.
Along with this, we are introducing Rank Dungeons! These Dungeons are better than the standard Dungeons, as they will all provide a permanent rank. Each tier of Dungeon will hold the following rewards:
- Tier 1 - 1x Rank 4 (Rank with /fixhand), 2x Rank 2 & 5 random items
- Tier 2 - 1x Rank 5 (Rank with /nick), 2x Rank 2 & 5 random items
- Tier 3 - 1x Rank 6 (Rank with /fixall), 2x Rank 3 & 6 random items
- Tier 4 - 1x Rank 7 (TOP RANK), 2x rank 3 & 6 random items
Lastly, we have added an exciting new Dungeon World Map to go alongside new Dungeons Maps, dedicated for Rank Dungeons and Monthly Dungeons that you can explore!
You can view all the details of each rank in-game with /ranks. The new Dungeon credits can be purchasable on our store here.
Faction Raid Claims
Introducing Raid Claims! Setting a Raid Claim works similarly to spawner chunks, and will appear a different color on the map - this will be the chunks that your cannon must be built in. To maximize your total raid claim, you can claim normal chunks around it.
Raid Claims will be able to be viewed via the /f raidclaim command, which will include all necessary information, as well as how to set them up via /f raidclaim set. There is a limit to the amount of Raid Claims that you can set, and this information can be viewed on the rule page.
These new Faction Raid Claims will also have a lockdown similar to bases, and will allow us to automate many of the rules that are in place. This means that there will be a 15-minute timer alongside restrictions on what you can do. These changes ensure that multiple factions aren't shooting at your cannon box, but will also let them know when they can switch cannons when shooting at your cannon box.
As well as a lockdown, we will also be adding a barrier border, preventing players that are not involved with the raid from being able to enter the territory. Additionally, you will be able to set up a barrier block border at the back of the Raid Claim Chunks using /f raidclaim setdirection, which will prohibit factions from shooting TNT from behind, into your cannon box.
Faction Permissions /f perms are being updated to allow you to control all of the relevant features, however, you will not have any Notification Chunks telling you when your raid claim is being raided. This means that /f lockdown will not exist for these raid claims either.
Due to the addition of Faction Raid Claims, factions will be notified when they attempt to raid a base or cannon box from 2 different raid claims without waiting the required time - this would be illegal.
We will also be requiring TNT to be shot within Raid Claim Chunks to trigger a lockdown on a base or cannon box, to keep raiding tidy.
Here are a number of miscellaneous changes:
- The economy will be Mining alongside Mycelium and PvP Fishing, with Sugarcane, Fishing, and Woodcutting all alternative economy options.
- Further changes have been made to the Raid Event and Raiding Outpost bases.
- We will be looking to improve our water flowing mechanics in the new JAR so that at all times it will take exactly 2.8 seconds for cobblestone to regenerate in an effort to ensure regen cannoning is consistent and accurate.
- Fixed the issue with Adventures causing hostile mobs not to spawn in the Adventures World to allow you to complete a wider variety of challenges.
- We will be adding Pet Boosters across the Amber Realm to allow you to reach higher levels on your pets, thus making them even more useful.
- Added a 2-second cooldown on Riot Shields to ensure they cannot be abused during PvP.
- Introducing Throwable Webs as an item that you can obtain across the realm. Throw these items at other players and cause them to become stuck in the cobweb! The cobweb block will disappear 5 seconds after being used, with no cooldown on item usage.
We hope you're hyped for the upcoming map of Factions Amber! Thank you everyone for a great previous map, see look forward to seeing you all at 3:00 PM EST on Saturday for the Amber reset!