Hello everyone! For this week's content update we have made numerous quality of life changes to existing features on Skyblock. Many of these changes were due to excellent suggestions made by members of
Factions: Amber Reset
Greetings everyone, the newest season of Factions Amber is here!
The next Amber map will release on Saturday March 6th @ 3:00 PM EST / 7:00 AM AEST / 8:00 PM BST
The map will only last 15 days which means there will only be 1 payout that will be issued at the end of the map on Sunday 21st March @ 5PM EST.
- 15 day maps – 6 days of grace & 9 days of TNT
- 20 man factions
- 3 second cannons
- 20 Chunk Buffers
- Faction Shields last 12 hours
- 175 Power per player
- 30 Roster Size 2 kick per day, max of 4 at one time
- F Roster kick limits enabled on Monday @ 3:10AM EST
- Faction Shields are set on Friday @ 3:10AM EST
- Mining Spawner costs change from being free to costing 40% of their shop price on Friday @ 3:10AM EST
- TNT drop rates changed from Grace drop rates (50%) to Raiding drop rates (100%) on Friday @ 3:10AM EST
- Faction Shields are disabled from 12PM-5PM EST on Payout Days
- 8 grinding areas of 18 Silverfish Spawners in the Mycelium World (Reached & Exited via an End Portal)
- Account Sharing Disallowed
- No Regens
- Sugarcane, Fishing, Mycelium & Spawner Economy
- The ECO sheet can be found here
- Custom Enchants & Bow boosting enabled.
- $2,000 F-Top - $1000 Paypal & $1,000 Buycraft
- 5 custom worlds along with the overworld with a border of 2500 x 2500 giving 24 corners – These can be reached with the warp names: End, Nether, Redworld, Greyworld & ClayWorld
- During grace, TNT & Creeper Eggs will be disabled
- During the first 30 minutes of the map, Faction Fly will be disabled
As usual, the first 6 days of grace period will have no payout. Here are the prizes for the payout placings:
- First Place: $700 Paypal & $500 Buycraft
- Second Place: $200 PayPal & $300 Buycraft
- Third Place: $100 PayPal & $200 Buycraft
- Fourth Place: $100 Buycraft
- Fifth Place: $50 Buycraft
How do we get our payout if we win?
- Set your PayPal email on the server with the command: /paypal [email]
- Set your Buycraft email on the server with the command: /giftcard [email]
With a new season comes a brand new spawn! Check it out below:
Introducing the stunning new Mycelium Spawn.
For this map of Amber (like Ruby and Onyx), we will be trialing the idea of having players not constantly wall-check, as this takes up a lot of time for hours on end when you could be doing other activities on the server.
/f notifchunks (Lockdown Notify) will trigger 1 second after a faction obtains Lockdown on your faction (around 1 chunk into your base) alerting you to the raid.
Free For All (LMS)
The new Free For All event is a battle until the death, where the last players remaining will be rewarded for their skill. There is no limit to how many players can join the event when it happens a few times a day, and the last 5 players alive will receive rewards.
Take a look at this new event that you can now take part in on Factions:
- The amount of blocks you can overstack will be changed to 6 on our rule page.
- We will be making it so you will be able to do /printer and stay in /printer regardless of if a player is in the same chunk or a chunk close by. Along with this, if you're in printer, your fly will not be disabled if an enemy is close by.
- We will be adding Vertical Obsidian Patch Gen Buckets which will act the same way as normal Obsidian Gen Buckets however these will go through blocks (like cobblestone) to patch all of the air blocks at any height for that specific block. The price of these buckets will be $5,000.
- We will be decreasing the cost to spawn in Sandy (Sand Bots) to $100,000 per instance.
- We will be adding the use of /f open and /f close by faction members to the /f logs.
- Death Bans while raiding will remain for this map and will continue with the reduced death ban time for all players implemented late last season.
- Nether Stars will remain at the high sell price of $6,000 per Nether Star.
- Along with this, we will be adding Fishing as an alternative economy source with fishing in the Safe Lake the equivalent of Sugarcane.
- All the information explaining this economy can be found by clicking the Fishing NPCs at spawn and at /warp fishing, which will be a new Fishing World to fish at without dying.
- Due to the new Mycelium Build resulting in the new position of the PvP Lake, we will be making it possible to obtain the Mega Rod without going to the PvP Lake, however going to the PvP lake will make obtaining the Mega Rod easier.
Thank you everyone for another amazing map, see you all at 3:00 PM EST on Saturday for the Amber reset!