Hey everyone, welcome to the Robbery Reset post! The reset for the Robbery realm will be released this Saturday February 12th @ 2:00 PM EST / 6:00 AM AEST / 7:00 PM GMT
Greetings everyone, the newest season of Factions Amber is here!
The next Amber map will release on Saturday February 12th @ 3:00 PM EST / 7:00 AM AEST / 8:00 PM GMT.
The map will last 3 weeks which means there will be 3 payouts with a payout issued every Friday @ 5PM EST.
- 3 week long map - 3 days of grace & multiple weeks of TNT with 1 day grace after each payout screenshot
- 8 man factions
- 3 second cannons
- 15 Chunk Buffers
- Faction Shields last 14 hours
- 600 Power per player
- Unlimited Roster Size, unlimited kicks per day, max unlimited at one time
- Raiding Outpost will open when the first Raid Event of the map has ended.
- Setting/changing your Faction Shields will come with with additional restrictions on Tuesday @ 3:10AM EST
- Mining Spawner costs change from being free to costing 60% of their shop price on Tuesday @ 3:10AM EST
- Faction Shields are disabled from 12PM-5PM EST on Payout Days
- 8 grinding areas of 18 Silverfish Spawners in the Mycelium World (Reached & Exited via an End Portal)
- Account Sharing allowed
- 7 types of Regens allowed
- Sugarcane, Fishing, Mycelium, Woodcutting, Mining & Spawner economy
- The economy sheet can be found here
- Loads of Custom Enchantments
- Bow boosting disabled
- $400 Weekly F-Top - $200 Paypal & $200 Buycraft
- 9 custom worlds along with the Overworld with a border of 2500 x 2500 giving 40 corners – These can be reached with the warp names: End, Nether, Redworld, Greyworld, ClayWorld, SunWorld, DarkWorld, CherryWorld & CrystalWorld
- During grace, TNT & Creeper Eggs will be disabled
- During the first 30 minutes of the map, Faction Fly will be disabled
As usual, the first 3 days of grace period will have no payout. Here are the prizes for the payout placings every week on Friday at 5pm EST:
- First Place: $125 Paypal & $75 Buycraft
- Second Place: $50 Paypal & $50 Buycraft
- Third Place: $25 Paypal & $25 Buycraft
- Fourth Place: $25 Buycraft
- Fifth Place: $25 Buycraft
How do we get our payout if we win?
- Set your PayPal email on the server with the command: /paypal [email]
- Set your Buycraft email on the server with the command: /giftcard [email]
As you know, with a new season comes a brand new spawn! Check it out below:
Here are a number of miscellaneous changes:
- We will be running a Mining and PvP Fishing economy with Sugarcane, Fishing, and Woodcutting all viable economy options. We've reduced Fishing compared to the last map to ensure it is more balanced with the other economies.
- We will be decreasing the faction sizes to 8, and as a result, we will be increasing the power per player to 600.
- We will no longer be allowing 45's as an allowed type of regen as shown on our rule page.
- Reduced the distance of cannon box defenses to 32 and 64 for buffer counters for Amber specifically as shown on our rule page.
- The protection and unbreaking levels on armor pieces that are obtained from grinding silverfish, woodcutting, or fishing have been increased.
- Added new measures to ensure spawners are not blown up if you're on shield, however, we recommend that players build bases with more than a 1 by 1 claim to avoid these issues.
- You can now view statistics in /stats for the Auction House, including money spent and obtained from sales and purchases.
- We will be adding a 5-second cooldown for teleporting to the Dungeon world with /dungeon.
- There is now additional logging for Void chests, specific /f missions, faction money, TNT balances, and Chunk Hoppers to ensure we can handle more cases and issues when necessary.
- We will be adding logs to /f logs for when Raiding Outpost rewards are claimed by someone in your faction.
- The amount of kills by both factions during a raid is now being tracked, as well as broadcasting the kills at the end of the raid and whenever a relevant death occurs.
- We will remove the restriction on being able to go to the Mycelium or Outpost worlds if you die during the FFA.
- Claiming will be disabled during the EOTW event.
- We will be adding a command to view when the next bow battle event will occur in the Arcade World.
- Introducing Backpacks! These items are used to store Nether Stars and can be used in various locations on Amber! The command /sell all will be applied to the Nether Stars stored in your backpack when it's used.
- We will be allowing another set of 3 anti-one-wide regens. This brings it to a total of 2 sets of 3 anti-one-wide regens as shown on our rule page.
We hope you're hyped for the upcoming map of Factions Amber! Thank you everyone for a great previous map, see look forward to seeing you all at 3:00 PM EST on Saturday for the Amber reset!