Hey everyone, welcome to the Skyblock Genesis reset post! The new map of Genesis will be released this Saturday 18th December @ 1:00 PM EST / 3:00 AM AEST / 6:00 PM GMT
Greetings everyone, the newest season of Factions Amber is here!
The next Amber map will release on Saturday December 11th @ 3:00 PM EST / 7:00 AM AEST / 8:00 PM GMT.
The map will last 3 weeks which means there will be 3 payouts with a payout issued every Friday @ 5PM EST.
- 3 week long map - 3 days of grace & multiple weeks of TNT with 1 day grace after each payout screenshot
- 10 man factions
- 3 second cannons
- 20 Chunk Buffers
- Faction Shields last 14 hours
- 450 Power per player
- Unlimited Roster Size, unlimited kicks per day, max of unlimited at one time
- Raiding Outpost will open when the first Raid Event of the map has ended.
- Setting/changing your Faction Shields will come with with additional restrictions on Tuesday @ 3:10AM EST
- Mining Spawner costs change from being free to costing 60% of their shop price on Tuesday @ 3:10AM EST
- Faction Shields are disabled from 12PM-5PM EST on Payout Days
- 8 grinding areas of 18 Silverfish Spawners in the Mycelium World (Reached & Exited via an End Portal)
- Account Sharing allowed
- No regens allowed
- Sugarcane, Fishing, Mycelium, Woodcutting, Mining & Spawner economy
- The economy sheet can be found here
- Loads of Custom Enchants
- Bow boosting disabled
- $400 Weekly F-Top - $200 Paypal & $200 Buycraft
- 9 custom worlds along with the Overworld with a border of 2500 x 2500 giving 40 corners – These can be reached with the warp names: End, Nether, Redworld, Greyworld, ClayWorld, SunWorld, DarkWorld, CherryWorld & CrystalWorld
- During grace, TNT & Creeper Eggs will be disabled
- During the first 30 minutes of the map, Faction Fly will be disabled
As usual, the first 3 days of grace period will have no payout. Here are the prizes for the payout placings every week on Friday at 5pm EST:
- First Place: $125 Paypal & $75 Buycraft
- Second Place: $50 Paypal & $50 Buycraft
- Third Place: $25 Paypal & $25 Buycraft
- Fourth Place: $25 Buycraft
- Fifth Place: $25 Buycraft
How do we get our payout if we win?
- Set your PayPal email on the server with the command: /paypal [email]
- Set your Buycraft email on the server with the command: /giftcard [email]
As you know, with a new season comes a brand new spawn! Check it out below:
Dragon Egg Event
This brand new event will take place on the release day after every Factions reset. The Dragon Egg event will give teams a chance to prove who is truly the best on the server at the beginning of a season, as not only will you be fighting against a Dragon boss, but other factions too.
You must fight to slay the Dragon, and when it is slain, that is only the beginning of the event. You will need to obtain the Dragon Egg and try to escape with it via a single exit. Everyone that partakes in this event will receive the same kit to make it fair, and if you die, you will be eliminated from the event thus unable to return.
The winners of the event will get to keep the Dragon Egg, worth a lot of F Top value as well as receive with various new rewards. As well as this, all Faction members in the faction at the time of winning the event will receive an exclusive tag, only obtainable from the event. The ultimate bragging rights!
The Dragon Egg event will allow the victors to get a good head start at the beginning of the season. It will truly be a battle of wit, PvP strength, strategy and good teamwork. Be prepared!
Here are a number of miscellaneous changes:
- We will be allowing what is commonly known as water bucketing on our rules page.
- Sugarcane’s sell price has been buffed from $16 to $20 in an attempt to make it a more viable economy option.
- We will be changing the titles, trails and sprays in the Dungeons and Crates.
- New tags will be added to the Store so more players can purchase them, including with the use of Buycraft vouchers.
- We will be adding more useful NPCs at spawn and throughout the realm.
- Added new holograms at spawn and throughout the realm to make the gamemode more friendly for new players.
- We will broadcast the length of the lockdown at the end of the raid along with the already obtained value to allow you to see how long it took for you to raid a faction.
- The economy will be another Mining alongside Mycelium and PvP Fishing economy with Sugarcane, Fishing and Woodcutting all alternative options.
- Based on feedback, we will be reducing the amount of Custom Enchantments on Amber by approximately 15 enchantments as well as reducing the amount of enchantment slots on items by 2. We will be speaking to leaders of factions in regards to which CEs we should remove to make PvP more balanced.
We hope you're hyped for the upcoming map of Factions Amber! Thank you everyone for a great previous map, see look forward to seeing you all at 3:00 PM EST on Saturday for the Amber reset!