Learn how to play skyblock with friends, create a cobblestone generator, join a Minecraft server, how to make a faction and more in this guide.
Greetings everyone, the newest season of Factions Amber is here!
The next Amber map will release on Saturday April 16th @ 3:00 PM EDT / 6:00 AM AEST / 8:00 PM BST.
The map will last 3 weeks which means there will be 3 payouts with a payout issued every Friday @ 5PM EST.
- 3 week long map - 3 days of grace & multiple weeks of TNT with 1 day grace after each payout screenshot
- 8 man factions
- 3 second cannons
- 15 Chunk Buffers
- Faction Shields last 14 hours
- 600 Power per player
- Unlimited Roster Size, unlimited kicks per day, max unlimited at one time
- Raiding Outpost will open when the first Raid Event of the map has ended.
- Setting/changing your Faction Shields will come with with additional restrictions on Tuesday @ 3:10AM EST
- Mining Spawner costs change from being free to costing 60% of their shop price on Tuesday @ 3:10AM EST
- Faction Shields are disabled from 12PM-5PM EST on Payout Days
- 8 grinding areas of 18 Silverfish Spawners in the Mycelium World (Reached & Exited via an End Portal)
- Account Sharing allowed
- 7 types of Regens allowed
- Sugarcane, Fishing, Mycelium, Woodcutting, Mining & Spawner economy
- The economy sheet can be found here
- Loads of Custom Enchantments
- Bow boosting allowed
- $400 Weekly F-Top - $200 Paypal & $200 Buycraft
- 9 custom worlds along with the Overworld with a border of 2500 x 2500 giving 40 corners – These can be reached with the warp names: End, Nether, Redworld, Greyworld, ClayWorld, SunWorld, DarkWorld, CherryWorld & CrystalWorld
- During grace, TNT & Creeper Eggs will be disabled
- During the first 30 minutes of the map, Faction Fly will be disabled
As usual, the first 3 days of grace period will have no payout. Here are the prizes for the payout placings every week on Friday at 5pm EST:
- First Place: $125 Paypal & $75 Buycraft
- Second Place: $50 Paypal & $50 Buycraft
- Third Place: $25 Paypal & $25 Buycraft
- Fourth Place: $25 Buycraft
- Fifth Place: $25 Buycraft
How do we get our payout if we win?
- Set your PayPal email on the server with the command: /paypal [email]
- Set your Buycraft email on the server with the command: /giftcard [email]
As you know, with a new season comes a brand new spawn! Check it out below:
Chunk Loader Update
As you may know, recently Mojang and Microsoft have been requiring players to migrate their accounts in order to play Minecraft, thus limiting the number of accounts that people have access to due to not being able to migrate them. As a result of this, we are introducing a new feature that allows players to continue AFKing various features and continue making money like before, without the need for alt accounts.
Chunk Loader Setup
Everyone can now use Chunk Loaders on Factions. A single Chunk Loader works in the same way as placing an alt account would, and it keeps spawners or sugarcane loaded within a 16 block radius.
To begin using your Chunk Loaders, head on over the /chunkloaders menu. Here you can purchase Chunk Loaders and Loader Time, as well as view all of your current Chunk Loaders.
After purchasing your Chunk Loader and the Chunk Loader Time (required to run your CL, think of it as fuel), you must click on your desired Chunk Loader to view the management menu. Here you can see all of your Chunk Loader-related information, choose which mode to set it to, teleportation options, enabling and disabling, and removal.
There are certain prices for Chunk Loaders and Chunk Loader Hours (the price per hour to keep them running). As well as this, every Faction will have a limit on how many chunk loaders are allowed. This is something that will be reviewed over time and is subject to change.
Chunk Loaders are live and ready to use on Factions, so take a look at the costs are:
- $50,000 initial creation cost
- $10,000 per hour for each Chunk Loader to keep operational
- A maximum amount of 50 Chunk Loaders per Faction
We understand that the account migration is a time of uncertainty in Minecraft, so we hope that this new feature will be of use to those players who can no longer use their alt accounts, as well as players who didn't have access to alt accounts in the first place.
Here are a number of miscellaneous changes:
- The economy will be Mining alongside Mycelium and PvP Fishing, with Sugarcane, Fishing, and Woodcutting all alternative economy options.
- The random enchantments given out in the Enchanter GKit have been changed to be only custom enchantments and not vanilla enchantments.
- We are now logging the top 10 factions in Potential Value in the Leaders Discord via our own Discord bot.
- Bow Boosting has now been enabled on Amber!
- Due to the bow boosting change, we will be moving the exit of Mycelium from near /warp PvP to /warp Arena.
- As well as the above, we are modifying the Legendary rewards in the Monthly Dungeons and rewards obtained from the Raid Event, Raiding Outpost and FvF Events.
We hope you're hyped for the upcoming map of Factions Amber! Thank you everyone for a great previous map, see look forward to seeing you all at 3:00 PM EST on Saturday for the Amber reset!