Hey everyone, welcome to the Skyblock Origins reset post! The newest map of Origins will be released this Saturday April 24th @ 1:00 PM EST / 3:00 AM AEST / 6:00 PM BST.
Greetings everyone, the newest season of Factions Amber is here!
The next Amber map will release on Saturday April 17th 3:00 PM EST / 7:00 AM AEST / 8:00 PM BST.
The map will only last 15 days which means there will only be 1 payout that will be issued at the end of the map on Sunday 2nd May @ 5PM EST.
- 15 day maps – 6 days of grace & 9 days of TNT
- 20 man factions
- 3 second cannons
- 20 Chunk Buffers
- Faction Shields last 12 hours
- 200 Power per player
- 35 Roster Size 2 kick per day, max of 4 at one time
- F Roster kick limits enabled on Monday @ 3:10AM EST
- Faction Shields are set on Friday @ 3:10AM EST
- Mining Spawner costs change from being free to costing 40% of their shop price on Friday @ 3:10AM EST
- TNT drop rates changed from Grace drop rates (50%) to Raiding drop rates (100%) on Friday @ 3:10AM EST
- Faction Shields are disabled from 12PM-5PM EST on Payout Days
- 8 grinding areas of 18 Silverfish Spawners in the Mycelium World (Reached & Exited via an End Portal)
- Account Sharing Disallowed
- No Regens
- Sugarcane, Fishing, Mycelium & Spawner Economy
- The ECO sheet can be found here
- Custom Enchants disabled & Bow boosting enabled.
- $1,600 F-Top - $1000 Paypal & $600 Buycraft
- 5 custom worlds along with the overworld with a border of 2500 x 2500 giving 24 corners – These can be reached with the warp names: End, Nether, Redworld, Greyworld & ClayWorld
- During grace, TNT & Creeper Eggs will be disabled
- During the first 30 minutes of the map, Faction Fly will be disabled
As usual, the first 6 days of grace period will have no payout. Here are the prizes for the payout placings:
- First Place: $700 Paypal & $250 Buycraft
- Second Place: $200 PayPal & $150 Buycraft
- Third Place: $100 PayPal & $100 Buycraft
- Fourth Place: $50 Buycraft
- Fifth Place: $50 Buycraft
How do we get our payout if we win?
- Set your PayPal email on the server with the command: /paypal [email]
- Set your Buycraft email on the server with the command: /giftcard [email]
With a new season comes a brand new spawn! Check it out below:
Factions Store Revamp
We have made a series of significant changes to the Factions gamemode in regards to store bought items giving an advantage to players that purchased them. We have removed all products that we used to sell on the Factions section of our server store, and these items can now be found in-game via the Mob Coin Shop, Events or the brand new Dungeons - all of which are features that are accessible to everyone.
We've also added some cosmetic items to the store that you can purchase if you wish - these items do not give any advantage in-game and are purely cosmetic. This includes different types of trails including particles, wings, block trails and rains. You can find them in the Trails section on the server store, and can edit them in-game using /trails.
Find out about the changes we have made to revamp the Factions store that allows us to follow Mojang's more-lenient commercial guidelines in the article below.
For this map of Amber, we have changed our set of rules to suit a more "Anarchy" type map, with the majority of the major rules being removed.
- Due to the Anarchy type rule changes, we will be increasing the Dispenser Limit to 3,500.
You can view the rest of the rules for this map of Amber here:
- We have specifically stated that any cannon creating more than a 5-wide hole on standard watered walls is prohibited.
- Bow Boosting will be enabled.
- We will be increasing the chunk buffer size back to 20 chunks.
- Death Bans while raiding and in PvP worlds will remain for this map.
- We will be putting a limit on the maximum power a faction can have to 4000. We hope that this helps factions not become overclaimed when a player leaves the faction.
- You can now throw Enderpearls through open fence gates.
- We will be updating the color of the name tags above your head if you have a special rank like Cupid.
- We will be adding back /f spectate for public use.
- You can now use /hub whilst in Printer mode.
- We have changed how you define the area for /sandy - instead of selecting 2 corners, it will print under the selected block (the default will be any wool block) as long as it is close enough to the Sandy NPC.
- When you first use an Infusion 2 pickaxe, it will automatically change the pickaxe to efficiency 10.
- Due to the bow boosting change, we will be moving the exit of Mycelium from near /warp PvP to /warp Arena. As well as this we will be modifying the Legendary rewards in the Monthly Dungeons and rewards obtained from the Raid Event, Raiding Outpost & FvF Event.
- We will be decreasing the roster size to 35.
- Nether Stars will remain at the high sell price of $6,000 per Nether Star.
- Fishing will remain as an alternative economy source to sugarcane with fishing in the safe lake the equivalent of grinding sugarcane.
Thank you everyone for another amazing map, see you all at 3:00 PM EST on Saturday for the Amber reset!