Hey everyone, welcome to the Skyblock Chaos reset post. The new map of Chaos will be released this Saturday September 19th @ 1:00 PM EST / 3:00 AM AEST / 6:00 PM BST
Greetings everyone, the newest season of Factions Amber is here!
The next Amber map will release on Saturday September 19th @ 3:00 PM EST/6:00 AM AEST/8:00 PM BST
The map will only last 15 days which means there will only be 1 payout that will be issued at the end of the map on Sunday 4th October @ 5PM EST, as stated on our rule page.
- 15 day maps – 6 days of grace & 9 days of TNT
- 25 man factions
- 3 second cannons
- 20 Chunk Buffers
- Faction Shields last 12 hours
- 175 Power per player
- 30 Roster Size 2 kick per day, max of 4 at one time
- F Roster kick limits enabled on Monday @ 3:10AM EST
- Faction Shields are set on Friday @ 3:10AM EST
- Mining Spawner costs change from being free to costing 40% of their shop price on Friday @ 3:10AM EST
- TNT drop rates changed from Grace drop rates (50%) to Raiding drop rates (100%) on Friday @ 3:10AM EST
- Faction Shields are disabled from 12PM-5PM EST on Payout Days
- 8 grinding areas of 18 Silverfish Spawners in the Mycelium World (Reached & Exited via an End Portal)
- Account Sharing Disallowed
- No Regens
- Sugarcane, Mycelium & Spawner Economy
- The ECO sheet can be found here
- Custom Enchants & Bow boosting enabled.
- $2,000 F-Top - $1000 Paypal & $1,000 Buycraft
- 5 custom worlds along with the overworld with a border of 2500 x 2500 giving 24 corners – These can be reached with the warp names: End, Nether, Redworld, Greyworld & ClayWorld
- During grace, TNT & Creeper Eggs will be disabled
- During the first 30 minutes of the map, Faction Fly will be disabled
As usual, the first 6 days of grace period will have no payout. Here are the prizes for the payout placings:
- First Place: $500 Paypal & $500 Buycraft
- Second Place: $300 PayPal & $300 Buycraft
- Third Place: $200 PayPal & $200 Buycraft
- Fourth Place: $100 Buycraft
- Fifth Place: $50 Buycraft
How do we get our payout if we win?
- Set your PayPal email on the server with the command: /paypal [email]
- Set your Buycraft email on the server with the command: /giftcard [email]
With a new season comes a new spawn! Check it out below:
As well as the new spawn, we've added a brand new Arena build. Take a look!
Custom Enchantment Tinker
Introducing the brand new Custom Enchantment Tinker! You can say goodbye to all the useless enchantment books that you have just laying around your base and PVs - hand in your unwanted books to the Tinker and re-roll for new ones!
Access the Tinker via /tinker and place 3 books in the menu to re-roll for a new book. You'll receive a random book just like the normal custom enchantment purchase section in /enchant however you will not need to spend EXP, just 3 unwanted books instead!
Daily FFA Event
We will be adding a daily Free For All Event. This new event will occur throughout the day with different kits. To encourage PvP, killing players will result in gaining splash potions and armor durability, and not fighting players will result in receiving the Poison potion effect. The rewards for the FFA event will be worth the time spent there and will be displayed in /FFA.
- /F chest is another command that can be used instead of /f vault. Both will lead to the same place.
- The time until you can start shooting TNT in the Raid Event will be reduced from 10 minutes to 2 minutes.
- When your Faction Member is AFK, this will be shown in /f status.
- We will be increasing the maximum allowed bet in Blackjack.
- To ensure that players do not accidentally mine their spawners and destroy them, if they do not have a rank or a silk-touch pickaxe, then a message will be displayed to them explaining that they cannot mine the spawner. As well as this, when you attempt to mine the spawner, the spawner will not break and instead will be intact.
- The world and coordinates of your Faction Warps will now be shown when you hover over the Faction Warp in the /f warp menu.
- When looking at the Player Leaderboards or Faction Leaderboards in /stats, we will also display your own personal stats information in that category to allow you to compare yourself to other players on the server.
- The chunk buffer for bases on Amber has been decreased from 25 chunks to 20 chunks on our rules page.
- Due to the change in the chunk buffer for bases, we will be modifying Lockdown to trigger when TNT is shot within 19 chunks of a spawner chunk.
Thank you everyone for another amazing map, see you all at 3:00 PM EST on Saturday for the Amber reset!