Hey everyone! The season for giving thanks to your friends, family and the good things in your life is upon us. This year to celebrate, we are releasing the brand new limited time
Greetings everyone, the newest season of Factions Amber is here!
The next Amber map will release on Saturday November 20th @ 3:00 PM EST / 7:00 AM AEST / 8:00 PM BST.
The map will last 3 weeks which means there will be 3 payouts with a payout issued every Friday @ 5PM EST.
- 3 week long map - 3 days of grace & multiple weeks of TNT with 1 day grace after each payout screenshot
- 10 man factions
- 3 second cannons
- 20 Chunk Buffers
- Faction Shields last 14 hours
- 450 Power per player
- Unlimited Roster Size, unlimited kicks per day, max of unlimited at one time
- Raiding Outpost will open when the first Raid Event of the map has ended.
- Setting/changing your Faction Shields will come with with additional restrictions on Tuesday @ 3:10AM EST
- Mining Spawner costs change from being free to costing 60% of their shop price on Tuesday @ 3:10AM EST
- Faction Shields are disabled from 12PM-5PM EST on Payout Days
- 8 grinding areas of 18 Silverfish Spawners in the Mycelium World (Reached & Exited via an End Portal)
- Account Sharing allowed
- No regens allowed
- Sugarcane, Fishing, Mycelium, Woodcutting, Mining & Spawner economy
- The economy sheet can be found here
- Loads of Custom Enchants
- Bow boosting disabled
- $400 Weekly F-Top - $200 Paypal & $200 Buycraft
- 9 custom worlds along with the Overworld with a border of 2500 x 2500 giving 40 corners – These can be reached with the warp names: End, Nether, Redworld, Greyworld, ClayWorld, SunWorld, DarkWorld, CherryWorld & CrystalWorld
- During grace, TNT & Creeper Eggs will be disabled
- During the first 30 minutes of the map, Faction Fly will be disabled
As usual, the first 3 days of grace period will have no payout. Here are the prizes for the payout placings every week on Friday at 5pm EST:
- First Place: $125 Paypal & $75 Buycraft
- Second Place: $50 Paypal & $50 Buycraft
- Third Place: $25 Paypal & $25 Buycraft
- Fourth Place: $25 Buycraft
- Fifth Place: $25 Buycraft
How do we get our payout if we win?
- Set your PayPal email on the server with the command: /paypal [email]
- Set your Buycraft email on the server with the command: /giftcard [email]
As you know, with a new season comes a brand new spawn! Check it out below:
Free For All
A rotating cycle of maps has been added for FFAs, meaning that every time there is a FFA event, there will be a different map to the one before. This keeps it more exciting for players who take part in this event, as you won't have the same map over and over again.
As well as this, there will be a rotating cycle of kits that are used in the FFA events, which also spices up the event! Some examples of kits are:
- Diamond OCN
- Build UHC
- and more!
The Arcade is a super fun, competitive, multiplayer minigames hub! Team up with your friends or go up against opponents in the new minigames to receive rewards.
You will need to vote or have a rank in order to access The Arcade. Along with the minigames available in this new area, you will be able to open a daily Arcade Crate for free! You can view the rewards available in the crate in-game.
There are 5 brand new minigames available in The Arcade with another one coming soon! Take a look at what you can expect from 3 of them below. To find out what the other minigames are, you'll need to see them in-game for yourself when the new season begins!
- Horse Racing
Place your money on which horse you think will win the race! In this awesome new game, you can actually see the horses riding down the track in real time, all racing each other to the finish line.
As an added bonus, the player who has received the most money from Horse Racing at the end of the season, will get their very own horse named after them in the game the following season! You will be able to place money and race this special horse like any of the normal horses.
- Mob Battles
Ever wondered what would happen if a Silverfish fought a Wither? Here's your chance to find out in the new minigame Mob Battles! In each round, 2 new mobs will spawn, ready to fight. Players will be able to place money on which fighter they think will win the epic battle. The winner is a 50/50 chance, so it doesn't matter how big or small the mob is, anyone can win!
- Bow Boost Battles
Show off your Bow-boosting skills and race solo against an opponent, or boost along with a friend in the duo mode in the new Bow Boost Battles game!
Lastly, separate to The Arcade, we will be adding the familiar Slots minigame to Factions! You will be able to compete against the server for a chance to win money using the command /slots.
Here are a number of miscellaneous changes:
- To celebrate Map 50 of Amber, for this map only, everyone will receive a rank equivalent to top rank and a kit containing Protection 6 Unbreaking 6 armor! To ensure alts are not used to obtain a lot of these armor sets, you will be required to complete small challenges in the /pass to obtain the rank and kit. Normal ranks, tags, disguises, monthly kits and custom ranks/kits will still be available to those that already have them, or have purchased/obtained them in-game.
- We will be adding to our roster system the ability to give a player the rank “Leader”. Only the person who is Leader of the faction at the time will be able to give and take this rank. When they join the faction, they will still be given the co-leader rank; however, if the leader of the faction is offline and there is a person with the Roster Leader Rank online, they will be automatically assigned the leader of the faction.
Note: If there is more than one person online and in the faction with the Roster Leader Rank, then it will be randomly assigned to one of the players.
- The economy will be another Mining alongside Mycelium and PvP Fishing with Sugarcane, Fishing and Woodcutting all alternative economy options.
We hope you're hyped for the upcoming map of Factions Amber! Thank you everyone for a great previous map, see look forward to seeing you all at 3:00 PM EST on Saturday for the Amber reset!