With thousands of players looking for a prison Minecraft server each month, today we'll look at what we think makes up the best one. Do you agree with our list?
Greetings everyone, the newest season of Factions Amber is here!
The next Amber map will release on Saturday January 22nd @ 3:00 PM EST / 7:00 AM AEST / 8:00 PM GMT.
The map will last 3 weeks which means there will be 3 payouts with a payout issued every Friday @ 5PM EST.
- 3 week long map - 3 days of grace & multiple weeks of TNT with 1 day grace after each payout screenshot
- 10 man factions
- 3 second cannons
- 15 Chunk Buffers
- Faction Shields last 14 hours
- 500 Power per player
- Unlimited Roster Size, unlimited kicks per day, max unlimited at one time
- Raiding Outpost will open when the first Raid Event of the map has ended.
- Setting/changing your Faction Shields will come with with additional restrictions on Tuesday @ 3:10AM EST
- Mining Spawner costs change from being free to costing 60% of their shop price on Tuesday @ 3:10AM EST
- Faction Shields are disabled from 12PM-5PM EST on Payout Days
- 8 grinding areas of 18 Silverfish Spawners in the Mycelium World (Reached & Exited via an End Portal)
- Account Sharing allowed
- 7 types of Regens allowed
- Sugarcane, Fishing, Mycelium, Woodcutting, Mining & Spawner economy
- The economy sheet can be found here
- Loads of Custom Enchants
- Bow boosting disabled
- $400 Weekly F-Top - $200 Paypal & $200 Buycraft
- 9 custom worlds along with the Overworld with a border of 2500 x 2500 giving 40 corners – These can be reached with the warp names: End, Nether, Redworld, Greyworld, ClayWorld, SunWorld, DarkWorld, CherryWorld & CrystalWorld
- During grace, TNT & Creeper Eggs will be disabled
- During the first 30 minutes of the map, Faction Fly will be disabled
As usual, the first 3 days of grace period will have no payout. Here are the prizes for the payout placings every week on Friday at 5pm EST:
- First Place: $125 Paypal & $75 Buycraft
- Second Place: $50 Paypal & $50 Buycraft
- Third Place: $25 Paypal & $25 Buycraft
- Fourth Place: $25 Buycraft
- Fifth Place: $25 Buycraft
How do we get our payout if we win?
- Set your PayPal email on the server with the command: /paypal [email]
- Set your Buycraft email on the server with the command: /giftcard [email]
As you know, with a new season comes a brand new spawn! Check it out below:
Introducing Adventures to Factions! Adventures is a vanilla survival world that is separate to the Factions worlds, where you will have a completely separate inventory. This feature is widely used on other realms on The Archon, and we're excited to incorporate it here on Factions.
In this continuously expanding vanilla survival world, you can explore and complete a wide range of challenges that gives you awesome rewards in the Factions main world! Access the challenges and adventures world, do /adventures. In this menu you will also be able to see what the current dimensions of the survival world is and when it will next expand.
There are 3 types of challenges you can complete - daily, weekly and normal challenges. Challenges consist of a variety of different things such as finding/mining a certain amount of items, catching fish, farming and more! When you've completed a challenge in Adventures, you will be able to claim your prize in the main world. Rewards will consist of spawners and more!
Spawner Unlock System
Alongside the introduction of Adventures, we will be adding a new Spawner unlocking system. Your Faction will be required to unlock all spawners with the exception of Blazes. If you don't unlock the spawners, then you will not be able to purchase them from the /shop, /ah or /trade.
In order to unlock your spawners, you will need to complete a number of requirements that mainly consists of Adventure challenges that your entire Faction will need to take part in and complete. Once you've finished these tasks, you'll gain the ability to purchase spawners.
As a result of the addition of this system, we will be reducing the sell prices of emeralds and emerald blocks to $42 and $378, as well as gold ingots and gold blocks to $18 and $162.
- We will be decreasing the faction sizes to 10, and as a result, we will be increasing the power per player to 500.
- The economy for this season will be another Mining alongside Mycelium, PvP Fishing one and Sugarcane, with Fishing and Woodcutting being alternative economy options.
- The chunk buffer size has been decreased to 15 chunks.
- The Raid Event and RO bases are being made easier to raid along with accommodating the change in buffer size.
- We will be allowing Pillars as an allowed type of regen along with specifically stating Hearts as an illegal type of regen as shown on our rule page.
- We have updated and added information on what the allowed types of regens are to make them easier for people to understand, and align them with the common knowledge of regens on our rule page.
- We will be making our skills in /class easier to grind to allow people to get to the higher level skills quicker.
- We are ensuring that the unintentional ways to grind /class are patched to make it fair for everyone.
- Requirements for /totem will be made easier to incentivise factions to make use of the Totem rewards.
- Pets have been made easier to grind to allow people to reach the higher levels and make use of their pet's abilities.
We hope you're hyped for the upcoming map of Factions Amber! Thank you everyone for a great previous map, see look forward to seeing you all at 3:00 PM EST on Saturday for the Amber reset!