Hello everyone, welcome to the Prison Azkaban Reset post! The current season of Azkaban has come an end and the realm will be resetting this Saturday August 29th at 2:00 PM EST
Greetings everyone, the newest season of Factions Amber is here!
The next Amber map will release on Saturday August 29th @ 3:00 PM EST/6:00 AM AEST/8:00 PM BST
The map will only last 15 days which means there will only be 1 payout that will be issued at the end of the map on Sunday 13th September @ 5PM EST, as stated on our rule page.
- 15 day maps – 6 days of grace & 9 days of TNT
- 25 man factions
- 3 second cannons
- 25 Chunk Buffers
- Faction Shields last 12 hours
- 175 Power per player
- 30 Roster Size 2 kick per day, max of 4 at one time
- F Roster kick limits enabled on Monday @ 3:10AM EST
- Faction Shields are set on Friday @ 3:10AM EST
- Mining Spawner costs change from being free to costing 40% of their shop price on Friday @ 3:10AM EST
- TNT drop rates changed from Grace drop rates (50%) to Raiding drop rates (100%) on Friday @ 3:10AM EST
- Faction Shields are disabled from 12PM-5PM EST on Payout Days
- 8 grinding areas of 18 Silverfish Spawners in the Mycelium World (Reached & Exited via an End Portal)
- Account Sharing Restricted
- No Regens
- Sugarcane, Mycelium & Spawner Economy
- The ECO sheet can be found here
- Custom Enchants
- $2,000 F-Top - $1000 Paypal & $1,000 Buycraft
- 5 custom worlds along with the overworld with a border of 2500 x 2500 giving 24 corners – These can be reached with the warp names: End, Nether, Redworld, Greyworld & ClayWorld
- During grace, TNT & Creeper Eggs will be disabled
- During the first 30 minutes of the map, Faction Fly will be disabled
As usual, the first 6 days of grace period will have no payout. Here are the prizes for the payout placings:
- First Place: $500 Paypal & $500 Buycraft
- Second Place: $300 PayPal & $300 Buycraft
- Third Place: $200 PayPal & $200 Buycraft
- Fourth Place: $100 Buycraft
- Fifth Place: $50 Buycraft
How do we get our payout if we win?
- Set your PayPal email on the server with the command: /paypal [email]
- Set your Buycraft email on the server with the command: /giftcard [email]
With a new season comes a new spawn with a new layout! Check it out below:
- We have modified the handling of explosions within our server JAR to be able to allow cannons to create 5 wide holes without any known unintended consequence.
- /f worth (Faction) will now show more detail. This includes the factions F Top Value, Potential Top Value & their specific spawner counts.
- We will be adding /f tptoggle which will only allow players in your faction to send you teleportation requests.
- When a switcherball is used, both players will now be put into combat & messaged in chat.
- When hovering over claims in /f map, the name of the faction with the claim will now also show up along with the click to unclaim feature.
- You will now be able to more easily deposit & withdraw money with the /f money d all and /f money w all commands. As well as this, you can now deposit or withdraw large amounts of money quickly with /f money d 40m and /f money w 1b.
- We will be adding a new statistic to /stats which will show the amount of genbuckets placed.
- We will be adding /f lockdown (Faction) which will allow you to see whether the faction is in Phase 2 of Lockdown and if so, which faction is raiding them and how long of the raid is remaining. No information will be displayed if the raid is in Phase 1 of Lockdown or the faction is not being raided.
- We will be making it easier to define an area with Sandy, Mandy & Candy by removing the option to define an area block by block. Instead of this, you will be able to define 2 blocks and any air, sand or red sand block between the 2 blocks will be defined as a block to be printed on. The 2 defined blocks must still be within 10 blocks of Sandy, Mandy & Candy and there cannot be more than 64 total defined blocks. This will also be explained in the menu.
- The chunk buffer for bases on Amber has been increased from 20 chunks to 25 chunks on our rules page.
- Due to the change in the chunk buffer for bases, we will be modifying Lockdown to trigger when TNT is shot within 24 chunks of a spawner chunk.
- Now that you have had time to try out the modified & new enchants, we have decreased the enchant limit per item from 6 to 5.
- The Guardian custom enchantment will be nerfed so the Iron Golem is easier to kill & its ability to launch players in the air will be nerfed.
Thank you everyone for another amazing map, see you all at 3:00 PM EST on Saturday for the Amber reset!