Hey everyone, this week's content update will be for the Prison Azkaban realm. We have spent some time reworking how the Refinery looks and functions, making it easier to understand and more user
Greetings everyone, the newest season of Factions Amber is here!
The next Amber map will release on Saturday May 29th 3:00 PM EST / 7:00 AM AEST / 8:00 PM BST.
The map will only last 15 days which means there will only be 1 payout that will be issued at the end of the map on Sunday 13th June @ 5PM EST.
- 15 day maps – 6 days of grace & 9 days of TNT
- 20 man factions
- 3 second cannons
- 15 Chunk Buffers
- Faction Shields last 16 hours
- 200 Power per player
- Unlimited Roster Size, unlimited kicks per day, unlimited at one time
- F Roster kick limits enabled on Monday @ 3:10AM EST
- Faction Shields are set on Friday @ 3:10AM EST
- Mining Spawner costs change from being free to costing 40% of their shop price on Friday @ 3:10AM EST
- TNT drop rates changed from Grace drop rates (50%) to Raiding drop rates (100%) on Friday @ 3:10AM EST
- Faction Shields are disabled from 12PM-5PM EST on Payout Days
- 8 grinding areas of 18 Silverfish Spawners in the Mycelium World (Reached & Exited via an End Portal)
- Account Sharing allowed
- No Regens
- Sugarcane, Fishing, Mycelium & Spawner Economy
- The ECO sheet can be found here
- Custom Enchants & Bow boosting disabled.
- $1,600 F-Top - $1000 Paypal & $600 Buycraft
- 5 custom worlds along with the overworld with a border of 2500 x 2500 giving 24 corners – These can be reached with the warp names: End, Nether, Redworld, Greyworld & ClayWorld
- During grace, TNT & Creeper Eggs will be disabled
- During the first 30 minutes of the map, Faction Fly will be disabled
As usual, the first 6 days of grace period will have no payout. Here are the prizes for the payout placings:
- First Place: $700 Paypal & $250 Buycraft
- Second Place: $200 PayPal & $150 Buycraft
- Third Place: $100 PayPal & $100 Buycraft
- Fourth Place: $50 Buycraft
- Fifth Place: $50 Buycraft
How do we get our payout if we win?
- Set your PayPal email on the server with the command: /paypal [email]
- Set your Buycraft email on the server with the command: /giftcard [email]
With a new season comes a brand new spawn! Check it out below:
For the Factions realms, we've made a number of brand new menus explaining important features that you need to know if you want to be a top tier faction. Previously it was hard to find out information about these features, making it harder for new factions to learn the ropes on The Archon.
This menu has information regarding 9 major Factions features including Chunk Hoppers, Void Chests, /printer, Farmable Chests, /roam, Mycelium, /f spectate, GenBucket and Sandy.
You can now view detailed information about what Spawner Chunks are and how to use them on Factions. This includes important information on how to not abuse Spawner Chunks, how to find them, and how to remove them.
This menu explains in depth how Faction Top is calculated. Previously there was little to no information about this, which caused a lot of confusion amongst factions. The /ftopinfo menu shows you what can influence /f top, as well as Mob Spawner values.
This new menu lists the full worth of all spawner types, as well as the value amount they increase by every 12 hours. Now you can easily understand how much your spawners are worth!
- The Faction Roster Size will be unlimited and there will be no limit on the number of kicks allowed.
- Due to the above change, we will be allowing Account Sharing and therefore will not enable our plugin to limit the number of IPs allowed on an account in 24 hours.
- As well as this, we will only be giving Faction Points to the players in the faction (This does not mean roster) at the end of the map,
- Due to the bow boosting change, we will be moving the exit of Mycelium from /warp Arena to near /warp PvP, modifying the Legendary Rewards in the Monthly Dungeons & rewards obtained from the Raid Event, Raiding Outpost & FvF Event.
- Death Bans while raiding and in PvP worlds will remain for this map.
- Nether Stars will remain at the high sell price of $6,000 per Nether Star.
- Fishing will remain as an alternative economy source to Sugarcane with fishing in the safe lake the equivalent of grinding Sugarcane.
- We will be significantly buffing Woodcutting by increasing the sell price of Wood Logs from $150 to $500 (an increase of more than 3x). The buy price of Wood Logs have also increased as a result.
Thank you everyone for another amazing map, see you all at 3:00 PM EST on Saturday for the Amber reset!