Hello everyone! For this week's content update we are updating some aspects of fishing on all of the realms that our recent custom Fishing Update was implemented on - Skyblock, Factions and Prison.
Greetings everyone, the newest season of Factions Amber is here!
The next Amber map will release on Saturday January 2nd @ 3:00 PM EST / 7:00 AM AEST / 8:00 PM BST
The map will only last 15 days which means there will only be 1 payout that will be issued at the end of the map on Friday 17th January @ 5PM EST.
- 15 day maps – 6 days of grace & 9 days of TNT
- 20 man factions
- 3 second cannons
- 20 Chunk Buffers
- Faction Shields last 10 hours
- 175 Power per player
- 30 Roster Size 4 kick per day, max of 6 at one time
- F Roster kick limits enabled on Monday @ 3:10AM EST
- Faction Shields are set on Friday @ 3:10AM EST
- Mining Spawner costs change from being free to costing 40% of their shop price on Friday @ 3:10AM EST
- TNT drop rates changed from Grace drop rates (50%) to Raiding drop rates (100%) on Friday @ 3:10AM EST
- Faction Shields are disabled from 12PM-5PM EST on Payout Days
- 8 grinding areas of 18 Silverfish Spawners in the Mycelium World (Reached & Exited via an End Portal)
- Account Sharing Disallowed
- No Regens
- Sugarcane, Mycelium & Spawner Economy
- The ECO sheet can be found here
- Custom Enchants & Bow boosting enabled.
- $2,000 F-Top - $1000 Paypal & $1,000 Buycraft
- 5 custom worlds along with the overworld with a border of 2500 x 2500 giving 24 corners – These can be reached with the warp names: End, Nether, Redworld, Greyworld & ClayWorld
- During grace, TNT & Creeper Eggs will be disabled
- During the first 30 minutes of the map, Faction Fly will be disabled
As usual, the first 6 days of grace period will have no payout. Here are the prizes for the payout placings:
- First Place: $700 Paypal & $500 Buycraft
- Second Place: $200 PayPal & $300 Buycraft
- Third Place: $100 PayPal & $200 Buycraft
- Fourth Place: $100 Buycraft
- Fifth Place: $50 Buycraft
How do we get our payout if we win?
- Set your PayPal email on the server with the command: /paypal [email]
- Set your Buycraft email on the server with the command: /giftcard [email]
With a new season comes a brand new spawn! As well as this, we're also adding a brand new Arena map, Outpost map, Mycelium Spawn and KoTH build! Check them all out below:
Faction Permission Updates
We will be adding an /f perm that allows faction leaders to control whether people in the faction have /f tptoggle enabled or disabled. If it is enabled, all members in the faction will not be able to accept tp requests from players who are not in the faction, irrespective of their personal /f tptoggle status. If it is disabled, all members in the faction will be able to accept tp requests from players not in the faction unless they have set their personal /f tptoggle to enabled.
Along with this, we will be adding a section in /f notifchunks which will allow you to have the option to enable /f tptoggle for everyone in the faction irrespective of the /f perm or the players personal /f tptoggle status. This will automatically be enabled when /f notifchunks is triggered and will then default back to normal after it has ended.
- Nether Stars will keep the sell price of $3,500 for this map.
- Faction Shields have been reduced from 12 hours to 10 hours.
- Daily Roster kicks given has been increased from 2 to 4 and up to 6 allowed to be used at any one time.
- Changed the number of allowed cannons and cannon boxes within your buffer at any one time to 2 on our rule page.
- You can now use throwable Creeper eggs in combat.
- /f spectate and /roam have had the time limit increased to 30 minutes.
- You will be unable to Switcherball players capturing a KoTH or Outpost.
- Faction Alts will no longer be effected by the Wither effect, so Warlocks cannot be used to kill them.
- After the Raiding Outpost is breached, there will be a 5 minute countdown before the world resets allowing for you to take any TNT you may still have in a cannon. If anyone breaches during these 5 minutes, it will not count and won't change who the holder of the Raiding Outpost is.
- If you held the Raiding Outpost prior to a Raid Event, and then win the Raid Event, your captured time will carry on from how long you were able to hold the Raiding Outpost before the Raid Event began.
- We have added 2 more /f missions, with the reward providing you with additional Sandys - called Randy and Mandy!
- Along with being able to filter logs for specific players or time, we will also be adding new filters to search for via /f logs t:<filter>. Some of these filters include Raid Event Rewards, Raiding Outpost rewards & faction claiming logs.
Thank you everyone for another amazing map, see you all at 3:00 PM EST on Saturday for the Amber reset!