Greetings everyone, the newest season of Factions Onyx is here! Realm Information The next Onyx map will release on Saturday November 14th @ 3:00 PM EST/7:00 AM AEST/8:00 PM
Prison: Azkaban Reset
Hello everyone, welcome to the Prison Azkaban Reset post!
The current season of Azkaban has come an end and the realm will be resetting this Saturday November 7th at 2:00 PM EST / 4:00 AM AEST / 7:00 PM BST.
We hope you've all been enjoying Prison on The Archon and are looking forward to the next season. Thank you all for your support and suggestions regarding the Azkaban server, you're helping every day by making it a better realm for you all to enjoy. Without further ado, lets get into the new content!
With a new reset, comes a new spawn! The new spawn will have custom ores all around it which when clicked will open a menu that explains what Custom Ores are.
Augmentations are part of the newly reworked Fragments system! Fragments would be collected as they currently exist through mining and crates, and can be combined in large quantities for a chance that they successfully combine into an Augmented Fragment. When Fragments are combined, the combination could fail, or it could turn into 1 of 4 tiers of Fragment:
- 1x Dull Augmented Fragment is produced
- 1x Shiny Augmented Fragment is produced
- 1x Sparkly Augmented Fragment is produced
- 1x Glowing Augmented Fragment is produced
These new Augmented Fragments can then be used in the special Fragment enchantment table found in /fragment. You will be able to enchant your Augmented Fragments and make them into Augmentations. For example, if you have Sparkly Augmented Fragments, when enchanted it'll turn into a Sparkly Augmentation. This enchantment process will require a certain amount of Augmented Fragments and EXP to do.
When an Augmented Fragment is turned into an Augmentation via the method described above, it will gain an enchantment style ability, with higher tiered Augmentations (such as Glowing) giving more powerful abilities than lower tiered ones (such as Dull).
The fully completed Augmentation can then be applied to a tool or weapon. Only 1 Augmentation can be applied per tool or weapon, with the ability to purchase additional Augmentation slots being added in the future. Unlike normal enchantments, you can freely remove Augmentations at any time. You can do /aug in game to find out more.
Here's what Augmentations abilities you can look forward to seeing:
- Lightweight: chance of increased knockback of 1-5 blocks when hit. Can be added to swords & axes
- Heavyweight: chance of decreased knockback of 1-5 blocks when hit. Can be added to swords & axes
- Beheader: Beheading players after a kill, when they are killed the physical head item is dropped. Can be added to swords & axes
- Celerity: Gain 1-3 levels of Haste effect. Can be added to pickaxes
- Rumble: Chance of sending your opponent flying in the air while in PvP. Can be added to swords & axes
- Freeze: - Chance to freeze your opponent for 1-5 seconds. Can be added to swords & axes
- Cannonball: Chance of a fireball shooting out of your bow instead of an arrow. Can be added to bows
- Mining Agility: Augments Mining speed. Can be added to pickaxes
- Bomb Miner: Chance to gain 1-3 a Mine/Candy bomb while mining. Can be added to pickaxes
- Guardian: Chance of minions spawning whilst fighting. Can be added to swords & axes
- Key Acquirer: Chance of getting a Vote, Enchantment or Uncommon Crate Key. Can be added to pickaxes
- Invisibility Cloak: Chance of the player becoming invisible when hit for 1-5 seconds.
- Grapple: People in a 3-5 block radius have a chance of being pulled towards you. Can be added to chestplates
- Final Stand: When on low health, you will be launched upwards 7 blocks. While launched in the air you will gain Speed 1-4, Regeneration 1-3, and Jump 1-4 for a certain amount of seconds. Can be added to pants
- Fragment Accumulator: Chance of getting 1-3 times your fragments when fragments are gained. Can be added to pickaxes
- Bleeding: Chance to apply wither effect. Can be added to swords & axes
- Transmutation: Chance of getting a certain amount of custom ore ingots instead of a custom ore when mining a custom ore block. Can be added to pickaxes
- Knowledge: Chance of getting 1.2 - 4 times the amount of exp from custom ores. Can be added to pickaxes
- Disarm: Chance of your opponent’s item in hand swapping with a random item in their inventory, with a chance of it dropping on the ground. Can be added to chestplates
- Karma: Chance for the enemy player to heal you for 1-5 hearts and take 1-3 hearts off of the enemy when hit. Can be added to chestplates
Private Mine Updates
You can now upgrade your plot mine based on what size, quality and reset speed you want. Previously you were only able to upgrade all 3 features at once, but now you can customize your Private Mines better depending on what you require on your plot.
Now you can focus on the quality of ores you wish to mine, instead of having to increase the mine size as well, if you don't have a lot of room for a mine at your plot. Or if you have multiple people using your mine, you can focus on increasing the size and decreasing the reset time instead.
To access the upgrades menu, go to your Private Mine Management chest in the corner of your private mine.
As well as this, we have also rebalanced the sell prices to better fit the new economy and prestige mines.
We've made some balancing changes to a few different features on Azkaban, including Prestiges, Gorilla Gang perks and the Quarry.
- We have increased the prices required to prestige to better fit last season's addition of Custom Ores and Ore Pickaxes. Prestige prices after P15 will be increased by 25%.
- Prestige sell boosters will be lowered from 15% to 10% to reduce money gain and increase the time needed to prestige.
- Mining Candies will now give gang experience as well as successfully completing the new Curses events. If you're not familiar with Curses, read all about them here:
We have made some nerfs to money, token, EXP, crystal and fragment gain, as a result of Quarry abilities and their involvement in item gain being too powerful. This allowed players to become OP too quickly, so we hope this will balance that out.
Custom Pickaxes have also been balanced:
- Opal pickaxes have been made to be easier to level up in the earlier stages, and harder to level up in the later stages.
- Uranium pickaxes were made to be more difficult to level up overall.
- We have added a flat plot option that you can choose when creating a plot. This has been requested by players for a little while now, as it makes it easier to build and customize plots from scratch without having to remove large areas of custom plot builds to make way for their own.
- Freeworld challenges and rewards changed to better fit the new economy and to give older players a new challenge
We hope to see you for the next season of Prison Azkaban on Saturday at 2 PM EST! Let us know what you think about the upcoming season on our Discord server.