Hey everyone, welcome to the Skyblock Chaos reset post. The new map of Chaos will be released this Saturday August 14th @ 1:00 PM EST / 3:00 AM AEST / 6:00 PM BST.
Hello everyone, welcome to the Prison Azkaban Reset post!
The current season of Azkaban has come an end and the realm will be resetting this Saturday August 7th at 2:00 PM EST / 5:00 AM AEST / 7:00 PM GMT.
We have weekly payouts for Plot Top. The prizes are as follows:
1st: $200 Paypal
2nd: $50 Paypal, $90 Buycraft
3rd: $25 Paypal, $50 Buycraft
4th: $25 Buycraft
5th: $15 Buycraft
You can win prizes if you're in one of the top 3 places in Prestige Top. The payouts for Prestige Top are:
1st: $50 Paypal
2nd: $30 Buycraft
3rd: $20 Buycraft
Blocks Mined Payouts are as follows:
1st: $50 Paypal
2nd: $30 Buycraft
3rd: $20 Buycraft
You can view the current standings for Prestige Top and Block Mined by finding the NPCs at spawn.
We’ll be adding Map Points to Prison. Each week, the top three teams will be given points:
- 1st Place - 3 Points
- 2nd Place - 2 Points
- 3rd Place - 1 Point
These will be manually given out after the payouts and strike reports for the week have been fully dealt with.
Players who are members of teams in the top 3 positions will have numbers next to their name in chat depending on what position they're in. Show off in chat that you're the best Prison player on the server!
With a new season, comes an awesome new spawn! This spawn is light and fluffy like your favourite candy, check it out:
- We’ll be removing the current Account Sharing Rule and changing it such that Account sharing is only allowed between members of the same plot.
- We will also be disabling the IP Limit.
- As well as this, for this season only we will be running a 4 man map. After this season is over, we will be reverting back to the current plot size.
Sometimes, do you ever wish that you can just clone yourself to make things go faster? Well now you can! With the new AutoMiner, you can summon in a clone of yourself to help you mine!
To summon your AutoMiner, do the /am spawn command whilst currently standing in your mine of choice. If you're not standing in a mining region, then your AutoMiner will not spawn and you'll be prompted to move to a mine.
There will be and activation time limit and a cooldown between uses of the AutoMiner, and every block that it mines will automatically be sent to your inventory. You can purchase a clone of your own on our server store when the new season goes live!
Your AutoMiner will have an enchanted pickaxe, where you can choose which TokenShop enchantments you want to add to it. These enchantments will cost 50% more than what it takes to enchant your own personal pickaxe through the /tokenshop. Despite this, you will not have a blocks mined requirement to unlock enchantments. Here's what you can expect to add to your AutoMiner's pickaxe:
- Experience (Gives the player EXP)
- Luck (Gives the player Pouches/Value blocks)
- Replenish (Chance to double the gains from breaking a block)
- Fortune (Increased Drops)
Riots are an awesome new event that happens once a day, at varying times. When this event begins, you'll see a message in chat saying "A Riot has just broken out!" and you'll be able to click on it to teleport there. You must be quick though, as there will only be a 30 second countdown until the event starts, and after this is over, you won't be able to join.
When the warp has closed, there will be a 10 second countdown until the cells that players are placed in, will open. You will then have 15 minutes to locate any of the 30 reward chests hidden around the prison, all while fighting off Prison Guards who will attack you. Each player will have been given a preset kit, and any rewards they can find in the Prison will can be accessed through /riot claim when the event is over.
You will find that certain chests will contain better loot compared to others, these chests are in typically harder to reach places where you will have to parkour to claim them. When attempting to open a chest, you'll receive a captcha, then the loot you find will be sent to your Riot Claim instead of your inventory. This means you don't have to worry about losing your items if you die.
Each chest has 1 reward, and rewards consist of desirable items such as boosters, tokens, pickaxes, backpacks, fortune 100 books, pouches, ranks, tags, crate keys and more!
Prison Guards will walk on a set path around the prison, covering as much ground as possible. These guards will have an eyesight range of 15 blocks, and if you enter this danger zone, then the guards will chase and attack you all while armed with diamond swords. You will be wielding wooden swords, so it'll take several hits to kill a guard.
Be mindful of your fellow prisoners though, as after 1 minute in PvP will become enabled, meaning you can fight and kill any of the other prisoners/players. You will not receive any extra rewards for killing other players, nor will you receive their loot - however killing them will prevent them from finding any of the hidden chests.
Here's a first glimpse of the awesome new Prison arena that you can warp to using /riot:
We’ve changed the way that you can unlock Incubator access through Freeworld. Previously you needed to complete the Bronze Set Reward to unlock access, now instead of this, you now get incubator access by completing the complete set of Pet Challenges.
You can view the set of Pet Challenges using the /freeworld command and choosing the Challenges menu. These challenges include catching a certain type of pet, or a total amount of pets. With each completed challenge, you'll receive a reward!
After reflecting over the last season, seeing how each enchantment works and how popular they were with the community, we'll be making a number of changes.
- We’ve noticed that since its release, Autosell has never really hit home as a worthwhile enchantment. This season, we’ll be removing it from /tokenshop
- The MoonStone and Uranium Pickaxes are being reworked. Last season we didn’t require you to level your Moonstone pickaxe to purchase the Jackhammer enchant, however the community believed that this made leveling the custom pickaxes useless. The following changes are made with that in mind:
- Jackhammer 1 (only) can be purchased on Level 100 Uranium Pickaxe
- Jackhammer can be purchased on Moonstone Pickaxes at the following levels:
- Level 1: Moonstone level 1
- Level 2: Moonstone Level 35
- Level 3: Moonstone Level 60
- We’ve changed the proc rates for Jackhammer:
- Level 1: 1/3000
- Level 2: 1/1500
- Level 3: 1/600
- We’ve listened to player feedback about the devaluation of MoonStone pickaxes with the removal of Tunneller. To combat this, we’re bringing back a greatly reduced version of Tunneller that will activate in a 3x3 block area, however only fortune will proc in the outside ring. This is to balance out the proc’ rate of the newer enchantments, which would making it drastically overpowered. Tunneller can be purchased from the tokenshop on Moonstone pickaxes at level 100.
Quality of Life Updates
- We’re separating the KoTH key into two separate keys as they’re currently too strong. Here are the new keys:
- KoTH Key - This will only be given out from KoTH events
- Boss Key (New) - This key will now be given out from Boss events (instead of KoTH). These keys will be slightly less powerful in terms of loot when compared to the KoTH Key.
- We’ll be reducing the requirement EXP it takes to tame pets from the following:
- Level 2: 50k -> 10k
- Level 3: 100k -> 25k
- Level 4: 200k -> 50k
- Level 5: 400k -> 100k
- Level 6: 800k -> 200k
- Level 7: 1.6m -> 400k
- We've made a few changes to Backpacks, they are as following:
- The maximum size of backpacks is now 5000 from 2000.
- We've add an option to purchase a maxed backpack to /tokenshop.
- You can now use the middle mouse/Q button when hovering over the TokenShop menu to purchase the maximum amount of enchantments possible for the amount of tokens you have.
- Added a new type of Pouch called a Token Pouch, that gives the user a certain amount of tokens.
We hope to see you for the next season of Prison Azkaban on Saturday at 2:00 PM EST! Let us know what you think about the upcoming season on our Discord server.