Hey everyone, welcome to the Skyblock Chaos reset post. The new map of Chaos will be released this Saturday December 19th @ 1:00 PM EST / 4:00 AM AEST / 6:00 PM BST
Hello everyone, welcome to the Prison Azkaban Reset post!
The current season of Azkaban has come an end and the realm will be resetting this Saturday December 12th at 2:00 PM EST / 4:00 AM AEST / 7:00 PM BST.
We hope you've all been enjoying Prison on The Archon and are looking forward to the next season. Thank you all for your support and suggestions regarding the Azkaban server, you're helping every day by making it a better realm for you all to enjoy. Without further ado, lets get into the new content!
With a new reset, comes a new spawn! As Christmas is upon us, we've added some festive decorations to this map's spawn and warzone.
With the addition of Augmentations last season, we've made a few changes to make the system overall smoother to use, as well as adding new Augmentations!
You will now be able to bulk-craft Augmented Fragments, meaning you no longer have to craft them all individually and can craft more than one at a time. This allows for the whole process to be sped up significantly, so you don't have to waste time creating Augmentations individually.
To begin crafting multiple Augmentations, simply right-click on the synthesize fragment section to cycle through how many fragments you'd like to use. You can use 50, 250, 500, 1250 or 2500 fragments at a time.
Introducing 3 new Augmentations! There are 2 new Glowing Augments, and 1 new Sparkly Augment.
- MineStorm (Glowing): When this is activated, TNT will rain down on the mine causing craters.
- Aura Bomb (Glowing): There is a chance that a circle of 1-4 blocks spawn in a radius around the player, made from some of the blocks they are currently mining.
- Crystaliser (Sparkly): When you receive a Crystal from mining, there is a chance that you will receive additional Crystals of the same type when this augmentation activates.
We will also be allowing players who are ranked Hustler and above to add 2 Augmentations to pickaxes, instead of just 1.
The brand new Sapphire Pet has a chance of giving you Augmented Fragments. Level up your pet
- Level 1: 5 fragments
- Level 2: 10 fragments
- Level 3: 15 fragments
- Level 4: 20 fragments
- Level 5: 25 fragments
When wearing the Sapphire Mob Armor there is a chance, depending on how many pieces you're wearing, to randomly find an Augmented Fragment. Walking the Sapphire Pet pet gives you some extra fragments when you earn them normally.
Last season we introduced the blocks broken requirement needed to prestige past Prestige 15, in an attempt to tackle high level players giving their alts or friends money to level up easily.
This season we are introducing Prestige Challenges, which you must complete in order to prestige past 15. Challenges will consist of collecting a certain amount of Rare Candies, refining a large total of Jolly Ranchers, as well as other candy farming and refining challenges.
- We will be adding a Candy scoreboard with information about the cooldowns and use time of candies.
- Changes were made to the Uranium Pickaxe's Tunneler Pattern
- Reduced the effect of Jolly Ranchers with the Tunneler ability
- Reduced chance for the Upgrader enchantment to activate
- Reduced effects of the Token Scan enchantment
- Reduced the set bonuses for some pet armor
- Nerfed some pet follower bonuses
- Removed disenchantable upgraders from crystals
- Nerfed mine sell prices
We hope to see you for the next season of Prison Azkaban on Saturday at 2 PM EST! Let us know what you think about the upcoming season on our Discord server.