Greetings everyone, the newest season of Factions Ruby is here!Realm InformationThe next Ruby map will release on Saturday February 20th @ 3:00 PM EST/7:00 AM AEST/8:00 PM BST
Hello everyone, welcome to the Prison Azkaban Reset post!
The current season of Azkaban has come an end and the realm will be resetting this Saturday February 20th at 2:00 PM EST / 5:00 AM AEST / 7:00 PM GMT.
With a new reset, comes a new spawn! Take a look at what you can expect to see:
We've spent a while thinking about the current enchantments on Prison and how effective and balanced they are, and how we would like to move forward with them. We decided that the PvP enchantments were not up to the standard we would have liked them to be at, and there were more issues than necessary in terms of their effects and how to balance them.
As a result of this, we will be removing all of the current PvP custom enchantments - on both armor and weaponry - and will be replacing them with a new list of enchantments.
There are 4 tiers of enchantments that you can get, Common, Uncommon, Rare and Legendary. You'll be able to access these enchantments the same way as before, using /ce.
- Blaze - Gives Fire Resistance
- Bunny Hop - Gives Jump Boost
- Heads up - Permanent Night Vision
- Pearler - Chance to get your Enderpearls back upon use
- Switcher - Chance to switch places with your enemy in PvP
- Venom - Chance to Poison your enemy in PvP
- Cannoner - Chance to shoot a fireball instead of an arrow
- Health boost - Gives extra hearts
- Kamikaze - Upon death, a charged creeper spawns and explodes
- Last Stand - When you are below 4 HP (2 hearts), you will gain Strength 2 and Resistance 2 (2 minute cooldown)
- Nausea - Chance to Nauseate enemy upon hit
- Reflector - Chance to reflect damage back to players attacking you
- Sumo - Chance to throw enemies away from you
- Triple Shot - Chance to shoot 3 arrows instead of 1
- Artemis - Chance to teleport to your enemies when you hit them with an arrow
- Regenerator - Gives Regeneration whilst in combat (regen amount is dependent on level)
- Speed - Gives you Speed
- Trapped - Chance to trap you and your opponent in a cage
- Web Shooter - Chance to encase your enemies in a sticky web when you hit them with a fully charged arrow
- Blacksmith - Chance to repair all of the armor and weapons in your hotbar when hitting your opponents
- Boo - Shift + Right click to become invisible for 3 seconds (2 minute cooldown)
- Decay - Does increased damage to armor
- Firework - Levitates your opponent in the air for a few seconds
- Head Turner - Chance to turn your opponent’s head in the opposite direction when you are hit
- Heart Breaker - Briefly stop your enemies from getting Resistance or give them weakness
- Infected - Stop your enemy Enderpearling for 10 seconds
- Meteor - Chance to knock your enemies backwards and blind them when your health is low
- Ninja - Chance to dodge attacks, with an increased chance of this happening when you're sneaking
- Pyromaniac - Chance to cover enemy player in lava
- Rage - Each hit does slightly more damage to mobs
- Sniper - The greater the distance, the more damage you deal with shots
- Spark - Sets enemies on fire and slows them down
- Yummy - Chance to regain golden apples when you eat them
Introducing the Prestige Pass, a new section to the /pass that you can access after completing the original 1-100 pass challenges. These new challenges will have 2 rewards, just like the normal ArchonPass - free and premium rewards.
These new challenges will require certain Prestige levels to be reached in order to unlock them. Challenges will be unlocked at Prestiges 1, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25.
Token Shop Complete Rework
We have removed the ability to purchase enchantment books completely from the Token Shop and Dust Shop, as well as removed the % chance success rate system.
Now, enchantments you purchase are linked to the pickaxe you enchantment them on. To open the shop menu, you must be holding your pickaxe in your hand and type /ts or shift-right-click. If you don't have your pickaxe in your hand, you will not be able to open the Token Shop.
When an enchantment is purchased, it will no longer generate a physical book item, and instead will be added straight to the pickaxe you're holding 100% of the time. This means that there is no longer a chance for the enchantment to not apply.
These enchantments are purchasable under the following amounts:
- +1, +5, +10, +50, +100, +500, +1000, +Max
The price of each enchantment is the base price, multiplied by how many enchantment levels you wish to purchase on the particular pickaxes. For example, if an enchantment level was 1 token and you wanted to buy 50 levels, then it will cost 50 tokens.
When an enchantment is Prestiged, then the base price of that enchantment will increase slightly.
The disenchantment command is also being updated to match these new Token Shop changes. When you /disenchant, you'll now receive the amount of tokens you spent on that particular enchantment back, instead of receiving a book.
An exception to this is, when you disenchant Legendary enchantments, like Dimension Hopper, MineBreaker, Upgrader etc, you'll be given a book back with a 100% chance. This also does not mean that you will be able to disenchant italic’d enchants, these will still not be disenchantable.
Token Shop Enchant Changes
- We’re removing the Recycle Token Shop Enchant
- We have changed how the Luck enchantment works. Luck’s possible prize pool will now be extended to obtain Value Blocks (explained later in this post), as well as the Money Pouches it usually gives.
Dust Shop Additions
With the removal of enchantment books, the Dust Shop will no longer sell books. However, with the recent addition of the Repair Dust, we will be introducing a new way to get dust.
Custom Ores will now be tradeable for Dust in the Dust Shop, so you can sell them to receive Dust. The amount of Dust you gain from selling Custom Ores will be random but within a certain range.
- Ruby Ore: 50 - 125 Dust
- Topaz Ore: 75 - 150 Dust
- Cobalt Ore: 100- 200 Dust
- Platinum Ore: 200 - 350 Dust
- Opal Ore: 350 - 600 Dust
- Uranium Ore: 500 - 1000 Dust
Team Size Changes
We’ll be changing the maximum team size from 18 to 8. Here are the following team sizes you can create based on your donor rank:
- Non-Donors: Team Size of 5
- Rank 1-3: Team Size of 6
- Rank 4-6: Team Size of 7
- Rank 7: Team Size of 8
For this upcoming season, we will be implementing our IP Limiter plugin, like the one in use on Factions. This will prevent account sharing, which is now punishable. This will be in effect from the very beginning of the season, right up until the last Payout of the season.
If you abuse the IP Limiter in any way then you will receive the following punishment: 7 day Ban on the shared account, 1 week Plot Disqualification & We will no longer increase your IP Limit for the season .
Note: If you're not account sharing and you cannot join, you should create a ticket on the official Discord and request an IP Limiter increase.
New End of Season Payouts
As well as our current Payouts, we'll be adding 2 new ways that you could win PayPal or Buycraft on Prison at the end of the season. We will now reward the 3 players with the most Blocks Mined, as well as the 3 players with the most Candies Refined.
When at spawn, you'll be able to find the NPCs that show who is currently in positions 1, 2 & 3. When you right-click on the NPC, it will tell you how many blocks you have mined or Candies you refined and what position you are currently in. Here's what you can expect to win at the end of the season.
- 1st: $50 Paypal
- 2nd: $30 Buycraft
- 3rd: $20 Buycraft
- 1st: $50 Paypal
- 2nd: $30 Buycraft
- 3rd: $20 Buycraft
You can also still win the normal Payouts on Prison by being in the top 5 plots with the most Value.
- 1st: $200 PayPal
- 2nd: $90 Buycraft
- 3rd: $50 Buycraft
- 4th: $25 Buycraft
- 5th: $15 Buycraft
The normal Outpost has been removed and will be replaced with a new and improved version.
The Outpost will open every 3 hours and will stay open for 15 minutes, this is when it can be captured. Teams will need to fight to control the Outpost point, and whilst standing on the point you will gain +1 score every second. The first team to reach 500 points, or the team with the highest score after 15 minutes will capture the Outpost.
Successfully capturing the Outpost grants you the ability to warp to /warp outpostmine. This mine will give you a 1.5x sell multiplier on their current mine. For example, if a player was at Mine Z, then they would gain a 1.5% multiplier on their normal Mine Z sell prices, and a player who is at the Prestige 25 Mine will receive a 1.5% multiplier on their normal Prestige 25 Mine sell prices.
The Outpost Mine will also have a Dimension Hopper mine that sells for an additional 1.5x, making the sell multiplier 2.25x.
The sell booster will remain at a 1.5x increase for the first 2 hours, with the multiplier steadily decreasing back down to a 1x booster by the time the next Outpost opens.
When the Outpost reopens after 3 hours, then all players who currently have access to the Outpost Mine will lose access to the warp and will be teleported out of the warp to Spawn. The Outpost will then be able to be captured again for 15 minutes.
New Value Blocks
We have reworked the Value system, making Plot Value now capped at 100 billion. This means you cannot gain value past 100,000,000,000 without the addition of our new Value blocks.
When Value Blocks are placed on a plot, this will increase the maximum cap that the plot can earn. The amount of value that is increased on your plot is dependent on the type of Value Block that you have placed, with some Value Blocks holding more value than others. Value Blocks can be placed into and can be withdrawn from the Commodity Bank. Value Blocks are bought using $ cash.
If you pick up the placed Value Blocks, then the cap is reduced back to what it was previously, and if the plot value you had before exceeds the new cap after this change, then you will lose all of that excess value. This means that you could potentially lose a lot of Plot Value if you are not careful.
Here's how much Plot Value you can gain with the Value Blocks:
- Hay Block: +10 Bil Max Cap
- Cobweb: +100 Bil Max Cap
- Slime Block: +1 Tril Max Cap
- Sponge: +10 Tril Max Cap
- End Portal: +100 Tril Max Cap
Here's how much each Value Block costs in /shop:
- Hay Block: 1 Trillion
- Cobweb: 10 Trillion
- Slime Block: 100 Trillion
- Sponge: 1 Quadrillion
- End Portal: 10 Quadrillion
Prestige 30 & Meteorites
We are adding 5 new Prestiges in the upcoming season, meaning the highest Prestige will now be 30.
Along with these new Prestige levels, we are introducing a brand new Custom Ore - Moonstone - mineable at Prestige 25 with the pickaxe craftable at Prestige 30.
In random areas of the Quarry, away from the usual mine areas, Meteorites will periodically rain from the sky and crash into the ground. These events will happen when all of the previously crashed Moonstone ore is mined.
When this event happens and Meteorites fall from the sky, Moonstone Golems will spawn until all of the Moonstone ore is mined up. There will be a maximum of 15 Moonstone Golems per ore, and they will target players who try to attack them.
Moonstone Golems will drop Moonstone Shards when they are killed, and these shards alongside Moonstone Ingots are required to get from Prestige 25 to 30.
- Level 35: Tunneller 1
- Level 70: Tunneller 2
- Level 100: Tunneller 3
We've made a handful of changes to Gangs:
- Gorilla Rewards for levels - Reduced the % at various levels for Token Shop price reduction and Prestige reduction.
- Cheetah Experience Gains - Increased ways to gain EXP.
- Players will be able to see which plots receive strikes publicly, there will be a message in chat saying which plot and why they were striked.
- Buffed Upgrader - Increased the Upgrader activation chance.
- Changed Tunneller from 50/25 to 70/35 in terms of rings and their chance to gain blocks.
We hope to see you for the next season of Prison Azkaban on Saturday at 2 PM EST! Let us know what you think about the upcoming season on our Discord server.