Hello everyone! The Survival Realm recently reset for a new season and we're excited to show you some new features for this month's content update. As of today, you can look forward to
Minecraft 1.19 SkyBlock Servers 
With Minecraft 1.19 releasing in June 2022, you may be wanting to play Minecraft Skyblock servers with the new update. Here's a guide on how to get started and join the game.
Minecraft SkyBlock Explained
On Minecraft skyblock servers, you start the game with a small private island which is in the sky. Complete challenges and quests to expand your base and turn it into a huge Minecraft world.
Team up with friends or go solo and unlock new enchantments, items and more which are exclusive to the top servers. Compete in multiplayer events such as the PvP arena, King of the Hill, boss battles and much more. Enjoy regular content updates and new refreshes.
Minecraft 1.19 SkyBlock Server IP
How Do I Update My SkyBlock to 1.19?
If you are playing on singleplayer, complete the following steps:
- Open Minecraft
- Open Singleplayer
- Open your SkyBlock world
- You will be prompted to make a backup
- Make a backup & open the world
- It will be automatically updated!
More commonly, you will likely be playing on one of the skyblock servers. To update to 1.19, you just update your Minecraft:
How To Download Minecraft SkyBlock 1.19?
- Open Minecraft Launcher
- Go to Installations
- Create new installation with version 1.19 selected
- Select your new version and start playing
- The update will be automatically installed
Will SkyBlock Servers Work On Minecraft 1.19?
Yes. Some of the most popular skyblock servers will often use a base version of 1.8 or 1.12, while some use the latest version. Minecraft server networks will often work across multiple versions, including 1.19 once it is released. Make sure that your game is updated to begin playing.
When Will Minecraft 1.19 Come Out?
The Minecraft 1.19 "Wild Update" will be released on June 7, 2022. It contains two new biomes and five new mobs. All platforms including Java & Bedrock edition will receive the update at the same time.
Read More About Minecraft SkyBlock Servers
- SkyBlock Texture Packs For Minecraft
- Winning At SkyBlock Servers In Minecraft
- SkyBlock Minecraft Servers: Why Are They Popular?
Best SkyBlock 1.19 Server
TheArchon offers one of the most popular skyblock servers, for the following reasons:
- Choose from a range of starting islands
- Unlock new enchantments for your tools & items
- Collect pocket pets
- Level up skills and unlock perks with mcMMO
- Get robots to automatically perform tasks on your island
- Win Mob Trophies
- Complete in island top competitions
- Have fun in the Arcade
- Take part in custom fishing tournaments
- Improve your island value for the chance of rewards
Start playing by opening Minecraft 1.19 and heading to multiplayer. Input the Direct Connect address
skyblock.archonhq.net to start. Which island will you select?