Hello everyone! Today we are happy to announce that on Saturday, August 13th @ 2:00 PM EDT / 5:00 AM AEST / 7:00 PM BST we will be resetting the Outlands gamemode! Top
Skyblock is arguably the largest Minecraft game of all time. Millions of players have played this iconic game mode, along with most large YouTubers. Learn more about some of the top reasons why it is so popular in this article.
1) Money System & Farming
Minecraft skyblock servers are the easiest & most popular way to play Skyblock in 2022. However, not only do they make it easy to play, but they also add lots of new (optional) features. One of these is the money system!
It gives most items a value and places them in a virtual shop which you can buy and sell from. Trade with thousands of other players in a virtual auction house and earn money by creating farms on your island.
Finding the best ways to make money and designing farms in your own way has become a huge part of the game. There are different leaderboards for you to have a go at, including the top balances! Do you think you have what it takes to reach the top of a Skyblock world?
Play Minecraft SkyBlock Servers
Get started on this household Minecraft game by completing the following steps. Open Minecraft > Multiplayer > Direct Connect:
skyblock.archonhq.net. Make sure that you are playing on the latest version of the game for the best compatibility.
2) Casual Gameplay
While SkyBlock can be competitive, it is a very casual game by nature. You start out on a small island and until you expand and become established, there is little risk of dying! You may start the game by creating a stable farm for a food source. Or, you may focus more on expanding your island. Unlike other types of Minecraft games, you can go at your own pace and it can be very laid back.
When it comes to owning a larger island, you can prevent things such as monster spawning by building with certain blocks or lighting up your island correctly. You don't need to play for a long time to make progress, either! You decide how your Skyblock island progresses.
3) Great Minecraft Teaming Game
As arguably the largest multiplayer game currently, creating an island as a team can be very fun. Start from nothing with a friend and turn your island into a huge world! Work on farms together, set tasks, or simply enjoy all that Minecraft has to offer, together.
4) Fun New Features
When you are on the multiplayer version of the game mode, there are lots of new features which you can play and enjoy. This is another aspect of the game which makes it so popular!
- Robots: Little robots can be purchased and placed on your island. They can automate various tasks such as mining or helping to fend off monsters which may spawn. There are lots of different types available to unlock.
- Custom Enchantments: Using the money and experience system, custom enchantments can be purchased which can transform your gameplay. Pickaxes can be equiped with new features like autosmelt. Swords can behave completely differently. For example, there are Zues-like enchantments where you can strike lightning.
- Pets: What better way to adventure through the game than with furry friends! Most different animals and monsters are available as pets and can provide new benefits on your adventure.
- Arenas: Battle it out with other players in the PvP arena or take on hardened monsters in the boss areas.
5) Challenges & Quests
If you're unsure of where to get started in SkyBlock, the challenges & quests which are available can provide good structure. They often start out with very simple tasks like farming the log that you spawn with, but can range to more advanced quests like reaching the nether.
Aug 10, 2022