Greetings everyone, we are excited to introduce Mini Maps!Realm InformationThe Onyx Mini Map will release on Monday August 8th @ 3:00 PM EDT / 6:00 AM AEST / 8:00 PM BST. The
As you may have seen, the Skyblock Chaos map that was released is past weekend, July 30th, fell far below the high standards that we hold ourselves to here at The Archon. There were numerous unforeseen issues that we had to face when the season went live, and it interrupted the intended smooth gameplay flow that we pride ourselves in.
As a result of this, we have decided to turn this current 1.18 Chaos map into a BETA. This will allow us to fully fix issues and update features along with the help of the dedicated community.
The BETA will last for 2 weeks and will end on August 13th. After the Chaos BETA map finishes, we'll be releasing a full-length Chaos map, starting on August 20th. This means we'll be extending the current Genesis map by 1 week.
Payouts will still be issued to the top islands during these 2 weeks, so no one misses out on anything. Payouts will be at the normal weekly rates - if you're not familiar with this, then view the payouts information later in this post.
We will be returning all claims that were purchased from the Black Market, Crates and /ArchonPass section of the store during this map. This includes claims from previous seasons.
All of the players that played this season will be getting an exclusive Chaos BETA tag. As well as this, anyone that reports a major issue or bug will receive the super exclusive Bug Squasher tag!
Take a look at just some of the ways we'll be making Chaos better for the full map release:
- We will be adding all of the bug fixes/new features/content we have planned.
- Changed the Wood Sell Booster from affecting /shop, to instead working only with the Sell NPC (similarly to Genesis). This adds more reason to use the Autosell axe, as previously there was almost no benefit to it.
- Added the following abilities from Harvester Hoes to the Custom Axes and made them work on wood:
- Token Scan
- Key Finder
- Pouch Finder
- Added a secondary economy to cater to casual players with Bamboo to incorporate more 1.18 items.
- Allowed Custom Axe abilities work with Bamboo.
- Increasing the size of all trees within the /forest area.
- Added Haste and Speed upgrades to Custom Axes.
- You now must have crafted the previous tier of axe before you can buy the materials to craft the next one in the Lumbermill.
Chaos - A New Era
We created a hype new trailer to showcase some of the awesome new content we have in store for you on Chaos, check it out if you haven't already!
Island Top Payouts
As mentioned above, payouts are continuing as normal for the Chaos Beta map. Skyblock Chaos has weekly Payouts for the top islands. Here's what you can expect to win:
1st: $200 Paypal
2nd: $50 Paypal & $90 Buycraft
3rd: $25 Paypal & $50 Buycraft
4th: $25 Buycraft
5th: $15 Buycraft
How do we get our payout if we win?
- Set your PayPal email on the server with the command: /paypal [email]
- Set your Buycraft email on the server with the command: /giftcard [email]
Log Top Payouts
The top 3 players with the most logs chopped at the end of the season will receive the following rewards:
1st: $50 Paypal
2nd: $30 Buycraft
3rd: $15 Buycraft
Chaos Reset Post
There are so many awesome changes that have been added to Chaos after updating it to 1.18, so be sure to check them out in the Chaos reset post below.
Summer Beach Bag
The sun is shining and the temperature is ramping up, so it's time to dig out your bathing suit and sunglasses, and head on down to the beach! To celebrate the summer season arriving at last, we have released the limited-time Summer Beach Bag crate!
The limited-time Summer Beach Bag will be available all summer from now until September 18th so grab one while you can! You can find it in the crate keys categories on shop.thearchon.net. Find out more about the Beach Bag Crate below:
Keep your eye out on our Discord, Twitter, and website for all the new updates coming out in the future. Thank you for your patience and understanding, we hope that you enjoy the BETA and help us find and fix any issues that may occur.