Hello everyone! Today we are happy to announce that on Saturday December 4th @ 2:00 PM EST / 6:00 AM AEST / 7:00 PM GMT. we will be resetting the Outlands gamemode! Top
Greetings everyone, the newest season of Factions Onyx is here!
The next Onyx map will release on Saturday December 4th @ 3:00 PM EST / 7:00 AM AEST / 8:00 PM GMT.
The map will only last 8 days which means there will only be 1 payout which will be issued at the end of the map on Sunday 12th December @ 5PM EST.
- 8 day maps – 3 days of grace & 5 days of TNT
- 5 man factions
- 3 second cannoning
- 15 Chunk Buffers
- Faction Shields last 18 hours
- 900 Power per player
- 15 Size, 1 kick per day, max of 1 at any time
- F Roster kick limits enabled on Sunday @ 3:00AM EST
- Faction Shields are set on Tuesday @ 3:00AM EST
- Mining Spawner costs change from being free to costing 60% of their shop price on Tuesday @ 3:00AM EST
- TNT drop rates changed from Grace drop rates (50%) to Raiding drop rates (100%) on Tuesday @ 3:00AM EST
- Faction Shields are disabled from 12PM-5PM EST on Payout Days
- 5 grinding areas of 18 Silverfish Spawners in the Mycelium World (Reached & Exited via a End Portal)
- Account Sharing Disallowed
- No Regens
- Sugarcane, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mycelium and Spawner Economy
- The ECO sheet can be found here
- Limited Custom Enchants & Bow Boosting disabled
- $1,400 F-Top - $800 Paypal & $600 Buycraft
- 9 custom worlds along with the overworld with a border of 2500 x 2500 giving 40 corners – These can be reached with the warp names: End, Nether, RedWorld, GreyWorld, ClayWorld, SunWorld, DarkWorld, CherryWorld & CrystalWorld
- During grace, TNT & Creeper Eggs will be disabled
- During the first 30 minutes of the map, Faction Fly will be disabled
For this season of Onyx, payouts will be issued at the end of the season. Here are the prizes for the payout placings:
- First Place: $500 PayPal & $250 Buycraft
- Second Place: $200 PayPal & $150 Buycraft
- Third Place: $100 PayPal & $100 Buycraft
- Fourth Place: $50 Buycraft
- Fifth Place: $50 Buycraft
Note: FTOP will be paid out once per week that raiding is enabled. The amounts listed above are the total amounts we are giving away to the winners.
How do we get our payout if we win?
- Set your PayPal email on the server with the command: /paypal [email]
- Set your Buycraft email on the server with the command: /giftcard [email]
With a brand new season of Factions Onyx comes a brand new spawn! Check it out below:
Free For All
A rotating cycle of maps has been added for FFAs, meaning that every time there is a FFA event, there will be a different map to the one before. This keeps it more exciting for players who take part in this event, as you won't have the same map over and over again.
As well as this, there will be a rotating cycle of kits that are used in the FFA events, which also spices up the event! Some examples of kits are:
- Diamond OCN
- Build UHC
- and more!
The Arcade is a super fun, competitive, multiplayer minigames hub! Team up with your friends or go up against opponents in the new minigames to receive rewards.
You will need to vote or have a rank in order to access The Arcade. Along with the minigames available in this new area, you will be able to open a daily Arcade Crate for free! You can view the rewards available in the crate in-game.
There are 5 brand new minigames available in The Arcade with another one coming soon! Take a look at what you can expect from 3 of them below. To find out what the other minigames are, you'll need to see them in-game for yourself when the new season begins!
- Horse Racing
Place your money on which horse you think will win the race! In this awesome new game, you can actually see the horses riding down the track in real time, all racing each other to the finish line.
As an added bonus, the player who has received the most money from Horse Racing at the end of the season, will get their very own horse named after them in the game the following season! You will be able to place money and race this special horse like any of the normal horses.
- Mob Battles
Ever wondered what would happen if a Silverfish fought a Wither? Here's your chance to find out in the new minigame Mob Battles! In each round, 2 new mobs will spawn, ready to fight. Players will be able to place money on which fighter they think will win the epic battle. The winner is a 50/50 chance, so it doesn't matter how big or small the mob is, anyone can win!
- Bow Boost Battles
Show off your Bow-boosting skills and race solo against an opponent, or boost along with a friend in the duo mode in the new Bow Boost Battles game!
Lastly, separate to The Arcade, we will be adding the familiar Slots minigame to Factions! You will be able to compete against the server for a chance to win money using the command /slots.
Dragon Egg Event
This brand new event will take place on the release day after every Factions reset. The Dragon Egg event will give teams a chance to prove who is truly the best on the server at the beginning of a season, as not only will you be fighting against a Dragon boss, but other factions too.
You must fight to slay the Dragon, and when it is slain, that is only the beginning of the event. You will need to obtain the Dragon Egg and try to escape with it via a single exit. Everyone that partakes in this event will receive the same kit to make it fair, and if you die, you will be eliminated from the event thus unable to return.
The winners of the event will get to keep the Dragon Egg, worth a lot of F Top value as well as receive with various new rewards. As well as this, all Faction members in the faction at the time of winning the event will receive an exclusive tag, only obtainable from the event. The ultimate bragging rights!
The Dragon Egg event will allow the victors to get a good head start at the beginning of the season. It will truly be a battle of wit, PvP strength, strategy and good teamwork. Be prepared!
Last but not least, here are a number of miscellaneous changes:
- We will be allowing what is commonly known as water bucketing on our rules page.
- Sugarcane’s sell price has been buffed from $32 to $38 in an attempt to make it a more viable economy option.
- This map of Onyx will be a Mining alongside Silverfish (Mycelium) economy with Sugarcane, Fishing and Woodcutting as alternative economy options.
- We will be changing the titles, trails and sprays in the Dungeons and Crates.
- New tags will be added to the Store so more players can purchase them, including with the use of Buycraft vouchers.
- We will be adding more useful NPCs at spawn and throughout the realm.
- Added new holograms at spawn and throughout the realm to make the gamemode more friendly for new players.
- We will broadcast the length of the lockdown at the end of the raid along with the already obtained value to allow you to see how long it took for you to raid a faction.
Thank you everyone for another amazing map, see you all at 3:00 PM EST on Saturday for the Onyx reset!