Hello everyone! Today we are happy to announce that on Saturday February 6th @ 2:00 PM EST / 6:00 AM AEST / 7:00 PM BST. we will be resetting the Outlands gamemode! Top
Greetings everyone, the newest season of Factions Onyx is here!
The next Onyx map will release on Saturday February 6th @ 3:00 PM EST/7:00 AM AEST/8:00 PM BST.
The map will only last 15 days which means there will only be 1 payout that will be issued at the end of the map on Sunday 21st February @ 5PM EST.
- 15 day maps – 6 days of grace & 9 days of TNT
- 30 man factions
- 3 second cannons
- 15 Chunk Buffers
- Faction Shields last 10 hours
- 200 Power per player
- Unlimited Roster Size, unlimited kicks per day, unlimited at one time
- F Roster kick limits enabled on Monday @ 3:00AM EST
- Faction Shields are set on Friday @ 3:00AM EST
- Mining Spawner costs change from being free to costing 40% of their shop price on Friday @ 3:00AM EST
- TNT drop rates changed from Grace drop rates (50%) to Raiding drop rates (100%) on Friday @ 3:00AM EST
- Faction Shields are disabled from 12PM-5PM EST on Payout Days
- 8 grinding areas of 18 Silverfish Spawners in the Mycelium World (Reached & Exited via a End Portal)
- Account Sharing Allowed
- No Regens
- Cactus, Mycelium & Spawner Economy
- The ECO sheet can be found here
- Limited Custom Enchants & Bow Boosting disabled
- $2,250 F-Top - $1250 Paypal & $1,000 Buycraft
- 5 custom worlds along with the overworld with a border of 2500 x 2500 giving 32 corners – These can be reached with the warp names: End, Nether, Redworld, Greyworld, Clayworld
- During grace, TNT & Creeper Eggs will be disabled
- During the first 30 minutes of the map, Faction Fly will be disabled
As usual, the first 6 days of grace period will have no payout. Here are the prizes for the payout placings:
- First Place: $750 Paypal & $500 Buycraft
- Second Place: $300 PayPal & $300 Buycraft
- Third Place: $200 PayPal & $200 Buycraft
- Fourth Place: $100 Buycraft
- Fifth Place: $50 Buycraft
Note: FTOP will be paid out once per week that raiding is enabled. The amounts listed above are the total amounts we are giving away to the winners.
How do we get our payout if we win?
- Set your PayPal email on the server with the command: /paypal [email]
- Set your Buycraft email on the server with the command: /giftcard [email]
With a new season comes a brand new spawn! Check it out below:
Faction Raid Claims
In the upcoming season of Factions Ruby, will be adding Faction Raid Claims!
You will be able to set a faction raid claim using /f raidclaim set [name] [password] - the password is optional. You'll be able to teleport to the raid claim using /f raidclaim warp [name] [password] or via clicking the warp in the menu when you do /f raidclaim warp(s) similar to /f warps.
You'll be teleported to where you created the F RaidClaim unless you reset the location of the warp using /f raidclaim setwarp [name] [password]. To unclaim the raid claim, you will need to do /f raidclaim delete [name]. This will remove all Raid Claim Chunks connected to this raid claim.
The Raid Claim will claim a 5 x 5 chunk area which will be your Raid Claim Chunks. These will appear slightly different in color similar to Spawnerchunks. Any land that is connected to, or becomes connected to the raid claim when a chunk is claimed normally, will also become Raid Claim Chunks. The maximum area that a single Raid Claim can be contained within is a 18 x 18 chunk square.
To reduce the size of your Raid Claim, you can unclaim them like you would usually do, however you will be prohibited from unclaiming all the Raid Claim Chunks. To ensure that you cannot unclaim all of the claims, you will not be allowed to remove the Raid Claim Chunk containing the warp to the raid claim. If you remove enough claims to disconnect some of them from the Raid Claim Chunk containing the warp to the raid claim, these claims will automatically be removed as a Raid Claim Chunk and will return to normal claims.
When TNT from an enemy faction is fired and explodes within a Raid Claim Chunk, Cannon Lockdown will be triggered lasting for 15 minutes. The raiding faction will receive a prompt when this occurs but the defending faction won't.
During this period, like Faction Lockdown, the defending faction will not be able to place gen buckets in any Raid Claim Chunk. If any other faction attempts to raid the same Raid Claim, they will be prompted to stop shooting.
When more TNT is fired into a Raid Claim Chunk, the timer will reset. Only after 15 minutes of no TNT being fired in a Raid Claim Chunk will the Cannon Lockdown end including a removal of restrictions on the defending faction. Both factions will receive a notification telling them this.
- A faction permission will exist for who can set, move the warp & unclaim raid claims.
- A faction permission will exist for who can teleport to these raid claims.
- A faction permission will exist for who can build in the 5 x 5 chunk area of the raid claims.
- Notification Chunks and /f lockdown [faction] and will not be features used in raid claims.
- /f raidclaim will provide details on all the commands regarding this feature.
Raiding Rule Updates
We've made a number of raiding rule changes for this season of Onyx that can be found on our Rule Page.
- We will be disallowing "360" buffer counter cannons. (Please make a ticket if you need more information on what this is)
- We will be allowing Left Shooting on bases only.
- We are limiting the number of blocks allowed to be broken above the TNT shot when using overstackers.
- The size of a cannon box will be limited to at least 30 blocks in height (on the inside).
- We will be reducing the chunk buffer to 15 chunks, however Lockdown Notify (/f notifchunks) will trigger 120 seconds after the lockdown starts instead of 240 seconds.
- The Faction Shields will be increased to last 10 hours instead of 9 hours.
We will be introducing a Cactus ECO to Onyx this map, which means that Cactus buy price will be $5 and the sell price will be $0.50.
You will be able to use Cactus Chests that will be added to /shop to collect Cactus in a 5x5 chunk area. There will be a limit of 80 Cactus Chests, limiting you to 2000 chunks of Cactus. These Cactus chests will be available in /shop for $625,000 each.
To ensure Cactus is not used after grace, Cactus Chests will stop collecting cactus when Grace is over.
- Due to the change in the economy, Sugarcane will be reduced from $12 to $5 and Netherstars will be reduced from $5000 to $3000.
- As well as this, due to the change in the economy each player will receive 200 faction power instead of 175 faction power.
- The Deity Key has been rebranded as the Ultra Key.
- The Deity Boss will still provide Ultra Keys to the attackers however you will also find the Ultra Key in other events and places across the realm.
- Along with this, the Ultra Key will receive some new items like God-Set armor pieces.
- /tpahere will be blocked if /f tptoggle is enabled. This also means that the faction perm for forcing /f tptoggle and the automatic enabling of /f tptoggle in /f notifchunks will also have this change made to them.
- We will be adding /tp all which will automatically accept all pending teleport requests to you and any future pending teleport requests to you for the next 10 seconds from players that are in your faction at the time.
- Like /potrefill we will be adding /obbyrefill for obsidian.
- When you do /roam, you will be taken back out of /f stealth after you exit /roam if you were not originally in it.
- When a strike is given in-game, it will be broadcasted to everyone on the entire server.
- A 5s cooldown will be added when teleporting using /ro.
- We will be adding custom armor durability. We will be specifically setting the durability for different levels of unbreaking allowing for us to improve PvP.
- Warlocks will no longer give a passive regeneration effect and the Wither effect or the slowness effect from Warlocks will no longer put you in combat.
- You will be able to place Redstone and similar items in combat but you won't be able to place levers in combat.
- We will be changing all of the main 6 worlds to the default Overworld type to fix bugs with MiniMap mods along with allowing players to be able to use a wider range of shader packs.
- We will be changing our /FPS system so that by default TNT will be merged - and when TNT is disabled in /FPS, it will completely remove all TNT from appearing.
- Raiding Outpost will be buffed significantly during grace, however you will receive less OP rewards after TNT is enabled.
Thank you everyone for another amazing map, see you all at 3:00 PM EST on Saturday for the Onyx reset!