Hey everyone, welcome to the Robbery Reset post. The reset for the Robbery realm will be released this Saturday December 5th @ 1:00 PM EST / 3:00 AM AEST / 6:00 PM BST
Greetings everyone, the newest season of Factions Onyx is here!
The next Onyx map will release on Saturday December 5th @ 3:00 PM EST/7:00 AM AEST/8:00 PM BST.
The map will only last 13 days which means there will only be 1 payout that will be issued at the end of the map on Friday 18th December @ 5PM EST.
- 13 day maps – 6 days of grace & 7 days of TNT
- 40 man factions
- 3 second cannons
- 20 Chunk Buffers
- Faction Shields last 8 hours
- 125 Power per player
- Unlimited Roster Size, unlimited kicks per day, max of unlimited at one time
- F Roster kick limits enabled on Monday @ 3:00AM EST
- Faction Shields are set on Friday @ 3:00AM EST
- Mining Spawner costs change from being free to costing 40% of their shop price on Friday @ 3:00AM EST
- TNT drop rates changed from Grace drop rates (50%) to Raiding drop rates (100%) on Friday @ 3:00AM EST
- Faction Shields are disabled from 12PM-5PM EST on Payout Days
- 8 grinding areas of 18 Silverfish Spawners in the Mycelium World (Reached & Exited via a End Portal)
- Account Sharing Allowed
- No Regens
- Sugarcane, Mycelium & Spawner Economy
- The ECO sheet can be found here
- Custom Enchants & Bow Boosting enabled
- $2,250 F-Top - $1250 Paypal & $1,000 Buycraft
- 5 custom worlds along with the overworld with a border of 2500 x 2500 giving 24 corners – These can be reached with the warp names: End, Nether, Redworld, Greyworld & ClayWorld
- During grace, TNT & Creeper Eggs will be disabled
- During the first 30 minutes of the map, Faction Fly will be disabled
As usual, the first 6 days of grace period will have no payout. Here are the prizes for the payout placings:
- First Place: $750 Paypal & $500 Buycraft
- Second Place: $300 PayPal & $300 Buycraft
- Third Place: $200 PayPal & $200 Buycraft
- Fourth Place: $100 Buycraft
- Fifth Place: $50 Buycraft
Note: FTOP will be paid out once per week that raiding is enabled. The amounts listed above are the total amounts we are giving away to the winners.
How do we get our payout if we win?
- Set your PayPal email on the server with the command: /paypal [email]
- Set your Buycraft email on the server with the command: /giftcard [email]
With a new season comes a new spawn! Check out the awesome Christmas themed design below:
We will be adding Lockdown Notify to Onyx after trialing it on Ruby for 2 seasons.
When a raiding faction begins a Lockdown on your faction, a 4 minute timer will start. Once the 5 minutes is up, the defending faction will be notified that they are being raided. This will allow the raiding faction to potentially cannon through around 11 chunks of your base before the faction who is being raided are aware, thus resulting in wall checking still being vital for base defense.
A Faction permission will be added that allows the faction to choose who controls the settings of this feature using a menu. In this menu there will be an explanation about the feature, as well as an option to turn off the notify when it triggers, an option to change the chat message that is sent, and an option to change how frequently the message is sent in chat. There will also be an option for the faction to turn it off entirely.
- We will be removing Health Boost in an attempt to balance the damage dealt in PvP.
- Due to the removal of Health Boost, we will be modifying the custom enchants used in Gkits from the store as well as ones already used in-game, the GodSet kit in Duels, the custom enchant books given out in the Monthly Kit, and the custom enchants in rewards given out during the Raid Event & FvF Event.
- We will be adding new tags to crates that will be Christmas themed.
- We will be changing the disguises in crates to Christmas themed ones.
- Buffed the amount of Deity Keys given out.
- Buffed the rewards from Boss Keys.
- Instead of giving out a 1.5x Essence Booster for capturing the Main Outpost during Grace, instead you will receive a 2x Spawner Booster.
- We will be increasing the TNT depositing into containers radius from 16 blocks to 48 blocks.
- Instead of swords being used to destroy cobwebs, pickaxes will instead be used to 1 hit destroy them to ensure players don’t accidentally break cobwebs while PvPing.
- We will be adding /pfocus [name] which will allow you to target a specific player resulting in a color change to the name above that players head. You will be able to target a player personally or target a player as a faction.
- Each category in the Leaderboards /lb, will have its own hologram at spawn allowing for players to view the important leaderboards easily when at spawn. You will be able to click the hologram to look at different leaderboards within the category.
- We will be adding Death Bans to the Raiding Outpost World.
Thank you everyone for another amazing map, see you all at 3:00 PM EST on Saturday for the Onyx reset!