Hey everyone! For this week's Skyblock content update we'll be covering the new Lottery & Duel Spectator update! Lottery Try your luck with the new Lottery system and you could win big bucks! Simply
Factions: Onyx Reset
Greetings everyone, the newest season of Factions Onyx is here!
Map 22 of the realm will release on Saturday March 7th @ 3:00 PM EST/5:00 AM AEST/8:00 PM BST
- 45 man factions
- 3-second cannons
- Mining cost + f shield are set on Friday @ 3 AM EST
- 20-day maps - 6 days of grace + 14 days of TNT
- No Regens
- Sugarcane Economy
- Custom Enchants
- $2,500 F-TOP - $1,500 Paypal, $1,000 Buycraft
- Overworld Border: 2500 x 2500
- Nether Border: 2500 x 2500
- End Border: 2500 x 2500
- Redworld Border: 2500 x 2500
- Grey Border: 2500 x 2500
- Mycelium Border: 250 x 250
As usual, the first 6 days of grace period will have no payout. Here are the prizes for the payout placings:
- First Place: $1000 Paypal & $500 Buycraft
- Second Place: $300 PayPal & $300 Buycraft
- Third Place: $200 PayPal & $200 Buycraft
- Fourth Place: $100 Buycraft
- Fifth Place: $50 Buycraft
Note: FTOP will be paid out once per week that raiding is enabled. The amounts listed above are the total amounts we are giving away to the winners.
How do we get our payout if we win?
- Set your PayPal email on the server with the command: /paypal [email]
- Set your Buycraft email on the server with the command: /giftcard [email]
With a new season, comes a new spawn. Check out the screenshots below:
You can now set up a duel for anyone to participate in! Find out who's currently got a duel lobby open using /duels. See what wager, mode, kit and arena someone wants to duel in by hovering your mouse over their head in the menu. Click on their head to begin the duel.
You can create your own duel lobby by going through the normal /duel process but at the end you'll need to right-click the complete setup button. Once you've set up your duel, simply wait for someone to accept it! Once a duel has been accepted by another player, there will be a 5 second countdown until the duel begins.
Spectate Duels & See Duel Inventories
You'll now be able to spectate another player's duel by doing /duel spectate [player].
When a duel has finished, you'll be able to see the inventories of both of the players who participated in it. Simply click on the names of the winner and loser in chat to compare. Were they no potted? Now you know for sure!
-Snowballs now break blocks in Spleef duels
-Continuing to work on server jar performance & server stability
-Continuing to refine and improve various mechanics such as printer
Thank you everyone for another amazing map, see you all at 3:00 PM EST on Saturday for the Onyx reset!