Hey everyone, welcome to the Skyblock Genesis reset post! The new map of Genesis will be released this Saturday April 17th @ 1:00 PM EST / 3:00 AM AEST / 6:00 PM GMT
Greetings everyone, the newest season of Factions Onyx is here!
The next Onyx map will release on Saturday April 10th @ 3:00 PM EST / 7:00 AM AEST / 8:00 PM BST.
The map will only last 8 days which means there will only be 1 payout that will be issued at the end of the map on Sunday 18th April @ 5PM EST.
- 8 day maps – 3 days of grace & 5 days of TNT
- 5 man factions
- 3 second cannons
- 15 Chunk Buffers
- Faction Shields last 18 hours
- 900 Power per player
- 10 Roster Size, 1 kick per day, max of 1 at one time
- F Roster kick limits enabled on Sunday @ 3:10AM EST
- Faction Shields are set on Tuesday @ 3:10AM EST
- Mining Spawner costs change from being free to costing 40% of their shop price on Tuesday @ 3:10AM EST
- TNT drop rates changed from Grace drop rates (50%) to Raiding drop rates (100%) on Tuesday @ 3:10AM EST
- Faction Shields are disabled from 12PM-5PM EST on Payout Days
- 5 grinding areas of 18 Silverfish Spawners in the Mycelium World (Reached & Exited via a End Portal)
- Account Sharing Disallowed
- No Regens
- Cactus, Mycelium & Spawner Economy
- The ECO sheet can be found here
- Limited Custom Enchants & Bow Boosting disabled
- $1,400 F-Top - $800 Paypal & $600 Buycraft
- 9 custom worlds along with the overworld with a border of 2500 x 2500 giving 40 corners – These can be reached with the warp names: End, Nether, RedWorld, GreyWorld, ClayWorld, SunWorld, DarkWorld, CherryWorld & CrystalWorld
- During grace, TNT & Creeper Eggs will be disabled
- During the first 30 minutes of the map, Faction Fly will be disabled
For this season of Onyx, payouts will be issued at the end of the season. Here are the prizes for the payout placings:
- First Place: $500 Paypal & $250 Buycraft
- Second Place: $200 Paypal & $150 Buycraft
- Third Place: $100 Paypal & $100 Buycraft
- Fourth Place: $50 Buycraft
- Fifth Place: $50 Buycraft
Note: FTOP will be paid out once per week that raiding is enabled. The amounts listed above are the total amounts we are giving away to the winners.
How do we get our payout if we win?
- Set your PayPal email on the server with the command: /paypal [email]
- Set your Buycraft email on the server with the command: /giftcard [email]
Factions Store Revamp
We have made a series of significant changes to the Factions gamemode in regards to store bought items giving an advantage to players that purchased them. We have removed all products that we used to sell on the Factions section of our server store, and these items can now be found in-game via the Mob Coin Shop, Events or the brand new Dungeons - all of which are features that are accessible to everyone.
Find out about the changes we have made to revamp the Factions store that allows us to follow Mojang's more-lenient commercial guidelines in the article below.
- We will be running the same Cactus alongside Silverfish economy, however we will be decreasing the limit of Cactus Chests to 32, thus limiting you to 800 chunks of Cactus.
- Due to this change, Cactus will now sell for $2.
- We will be putting a limit on the maximum power a faction can have to 4000. We hope that this helps factions not become overclaimed when a player leaves the faction.
- We have specifically stated any cannon creating an 5-wide cannon on standard watered walls is prohibited.
- You can now throw Enderpearls through open fence gates.
- We will be updating the color of the name tags above your head if you have a special rank like Cupid.
- We will be adding back /f spectate for public use.
- You can now use /hub whilst in Printer mode.
- We have changed how you define the area for /sandy - instead of selecting 2 corners, it will print under the selected block (the default will be any wool block) as long as it is close enough to the Sandy NPC.
- When you first use an Infusion 2 pickaxe, it will automatically change the pickaxe to efficiency 10.
Thank you everyone for another amazing map, see you all at 3:00 PM EST on Saturday for the Onyx reset! Make sure that you keep updated with the rules and store changes as we progress through this season.