Greetings everyone, we have some exciting news for you. We have a new Factions realm on TheArchon, but it's not like the others. Check out the trailer for this release: Check out the
Greetings everyone, the newest season of Factions Onyx is here!
The new map of the realm will release on Saturday, November 23rd, @ 3:00 PM EST/5:00 AM AEST/8:00 PM BST
- 45 man factions
- 3-second cannons
- Mining cost + f shield are set on Friday @ 3 AM EST
- 20-day maps - 6 days of grace + 14 days of TNT
- No Regens
- Sugarcane Economy
- Custom Enchants
- $2,500 F-TOP - $1,500 Paypal, $1,000 Buycraft
- Overworld Border: 2500 x 2500
- Nether Border: 2500 x 2500
- End Border: 2500 x 2500
- Redworld Border: 2500 x 2500
- Grey Border: 2500 x 2500
- Mycelium Border: 250 x 250
As usual, the first 6 days of grace period will have no payout. Here are the prizes for the payout placings:
- First Place: $1000 Paypal & $500 Buycraft
- Second Place: $300 PayPal & $300 Buycraft
- Third Place: $200 PayPal & $200 Buycraft
- Fourth Place: $100 Buycraft
- Fifth Place: $50 Buycraft
Note: FTOP will be paid out once per week that raiding is enabled. The amounts listed above are the total amounts we are giving away to the winners.
How do we get our payout if we win?
- Set your PayPal email on the server with the command: /paypal [email]
- Set your Buycraft email on the server with the command: /giftcard [email]
Brand new spawn:
4 New World Spawns:
You are now able to obtain up to 3 Sandies for your faction!
Similar to before, all factions will start with access to 1 Sandy, but you will now be able to complete /f missions to unlock Sandy's companions Candy & Mandy!
After unlocking all 3, you can summon them by typing /Sandy pulling up a GUI with all three sandies and allowing you to choose which you'd like to summon/edit.
Lockdown has been split into 2 phases in an attempt to make raid timers and rules simpler to follow for the raider and the raided.
Phase 1 is exactly the same as the current Lockdown system, with some newly updated messaging for more clarity.
After 15 minutes of the raid with no cannon shots from the raiding faction, lockdown will proceed to phase 2, in this phase (lasting for another 20 minutes), the defending faction are able to gen walls anywhere (unlike phase 1). However, if at any point, the raiding faction shoots their cannon, the process starts over from phase 1 once again.
More Minor Edits to Lockdown
- You can now use /f raidtimer to check the status of your active raids
- You can no longer chunkbuster spawner chunks while in lockdown
- Lockdowns end upon entering your f shield timer
- Lockdown timers carry across from reboots
New Raiding Scoreboard
You can now toggle on a raiding scoreboard to display relevant information to you on your raid including:
- Lockdown timer
- Sandy money
- Combat tag
- Gaple cooldown
- Enderpearl cooldown
A handy new blacksmith awaits you at spawn! Pay the blacksmith $50,000 and have your hand equipped item repaired instantly.
Anyone can use the blacksmith and he is always working.