Hello everyone, welcome to the Prison Azkaban Reset post! The current season of Azkaban has come an end and the realm will be resetting this Saturday January 16th at 12:00 PM EST
Greetings everyone, the newest season of Factions Onyx is here!
The next Onyx map will release on Saturday January 16th @ 3:00 PM EST/7:00 AM AEST/8:00 PM BST.
The map will only last 15 days which means there will only be 1 payout that will be issued at the end of the map on Sunday 31st January @ 5PM EST.
- 15 day maps – 6 days of grace & 9 days of TNT
- 30 man factions
- 3 second cannons
- 20 Chunk Buffers
- Faction Shields last 9 hours
- 175 Power per player
- Unlimited Roster Size, unlimited kicks per day, unlimited at one time
- F Roster kick limits enabled on Monday @ 3:00AM EST
- Faction Shields are set on Friday @ 3:00AM EST
- Mining Spawner costs change from being free to costing 40% of their shop price on Friday @ 3:00AM EST
- TNT drop rates changed from Grace drop rates (50%) to Raiding drop rates (100%) on Friday @ 3:00AM EST
- Faction Shields are disabled from 12PM-5PM EST on Payout Days
- 8 grinding areas of 18 Silverfish Spawners in the Mycelium World (Reached & Exited via a End Portal)
- Account Sharing Allowed
- No Regens
- Sugarcane, Mycelium & Spawner Economy
- The ECO sheet can be found here
- Limited Custom Enchants & Bow Boosting disabled
- $2,250 F-Top - $1250 Paypal & $1,000 Buycraft
- 5 custom worlds along with the overworld with a border of 2500 x 2500 giving 32 corners – These can be reached with the warp names: End, Nether, Redworld, Greyworld, Clayworld
- During grace, TNT & Creeper Eggs will be disabled
- During the first 30 minutes of the map, Faction Fly will be disabled
As usual, the first 6 days of grace period will have no payout. Here are the prizes for the payout placings:
- First Place: $750 Paypal & $500 Buycraft
- Second Place: $300 PayPal & $300 Buycraft
- Third Place: $200 PayPal & $200 Buycraft
- Fourth Place: $100 Buycraft
- Fifth Place: $50 Buycraft
Note: FTOP will be paid out once per week that raiding is enabled. The amounts listed above are the total amounts we are giving away to the winners.
How do we get our payout if we win?
- Set your PayPal email on the server with the command: /paypal [email]
- Set your Buycraft email on the server with the command: /giftcard [email]
Faction Permission Updates
We will be adding an /f perm that allows faction leaders to control whether people in the faction have /f tptoggle enabled or disabled. If it is enabled, all members in the faction will not be able to accept tp requests from players who are not in the faction, irrespective of their personal /f tptoggle status. If it is disabled, all members in the faction will be able to accept tp requests from players not in the faction unless they have set their personal /f tptoggle to enabled.
Along with this, we will be adding a section in /f notifchunks which will allow you to have the option to enable /f tptoggle for everyone in the faction irrespective of the /f perm or the players personal /f tptoggle status. This will automatically be enabled when /f notifchunks is triggered and will then default back to normal after it has ended.
- We will be changing the Faction size to 30 players.
- Due to the above change, each player will have a maximum power of 175.
- Faction Shields will be changed to last 9 hours.
- We will be sticking with the theme of limited Custom Enchants and Bow Boosting being disabled for another map of Onyx.
- Sugarcane has been changed to $12 per cane.
- Netherstars have been significantly buffed to $5,000 per nether star in an effort to entice factions to compete for the Mycelium World.
- Death bans will be added back to Onyx in PvP worlds including the Raiding Outpost, Outpost, Arena & Mycelium Worlds.
- We will be removing the additional 2 worlds we added to the previous map of Onyx (Sunworld and Darkworld).
- We have added a rule stating you cannot bypass the dispenser limit set server-side which includes information regarding when you use a double pulse on our rule page.
- The dispenser limit will be reduced to 3000.
- Changed the number of bans resulting in a strike to 5 on our rule page.
- Stated you cannot have a source block ocean of any size or of any amount per side on our rules page.
- Raiding Outpost will be buffed for Onyx specifically due to the larger faction size.
- You can now use throwable Creeper eggs in combat.
- /f spectate and /roam have had the time limit increased to 30 minutes.
- You will be unable to Switcherball players capturing a KoTH or Outpost.
- Faction Alts will no longer be effected by the Wither effect, so Warlocks cannot be used to kill them.
- After the Raiding Outpost is breached, there will be a 5 minute countdown before the world resets allowing for you to take any TNT you may still have in a cannon. If anyone breaches during these 5 minutes, it will not count and won't change who the holder of the Raiding Outpost is.
- If you held the Raiding Outpost prior to a Raid Event, and then win the Raid Event, your captured time will carry on from how long you were able to hold the Raiding Outpost before the Raid Event began.
- We have added 2 more /f missions, with the reward providing you with additional Sandys - called Randy and Mandy!
- Along with being able to filter logs for specific players or time, we will also be adding new filters to search for via /f logs t:<filter>. Some of these filters include Raid Event Rewards, Raiding Outpost rewards & faction claiming logs.
Thank you everyone for another amazing map, see you all at 3:00 PM EST on Saturday for the Onyx reset!