SkyBlock MC Servers create the best gaming experience: skyblock, multiplayer adventures, a thriving economy and the most fun. Learn more about this hugely popular game and get started in 2022.
Factions: Onyx Reset
Greetings everyone, the upcoming season of Factions Onyx is here!
The next Onyx map will release on Saturday July 16th @ 3:00 PM EDT / 6:00 AM AEST / 8:00 PM BST.
The map will last 9 days which means there will only be 1 payout that will be issued at the end of the map on Monday 25th July @ 5PM EDT.
- 9-day map – 3 days of Grace & 6 days of TNT
- 20 man factions
- 2-second cannons for bases (Including Raid Event & Raiding Outpost) and 3-second cannons elsewhere
- 15 Chunk Buffers
- Faction Shields last 14 hours
- 250 Power per player
- Unlimited Roster Size, unlimited kicks per day, max of unlimited at one time
- F Roster kick limits enabled on Sunday @ 3:00 AM EDT
- Faction Shields are set on Tuesday @ 3:00 AM EDT
- Mining Spawner costs change from being free to costing 60% of their shop price on Tuesday @ 3:00 AM EDT
- TNT drop rates changed from Grace drop rates (50%) to Raiding drop rates (100%) on Tuesday @ 3:00 AM EDT
- Faction Shields are disabled from 12 PM - 5 PM EDT on Payout Days
- 8 grinding areas of 18 Silverfish Spawners in the Mycelium World (Reached & Exited via the End Portal)
- Account Sharing Allowed
- No Regens
- Fishing, Woodcutting, Mycelium, and Spawner Economy
- The economy sheet can be found here
- Limited Custom Enchants
- Bow Boosting Disabled
- $1,375 F-Top - $800 PayPal & $575 Buycraft
- 9 custom worlds along with the overworld with a border of 2500 x 2500 giving 40 corners – The End, The Nether, RedWorld, GreyWorld, ClayWorld, SunWorld, DarkWorld, CherryWorld, and CrystalWorld
- During grace, TNT & Creeper Eggs will be disabled
- During the first 30 minutes of the map, Faction Fly will be disabled
As usual, the first 3 days of grace period will have no payout. Here are the prizes for the payout placings:
- First Place: $725 Paypal & $200 Buycraft
- Second Place: $50 PayPal & $150 Buycraft
- Third Place: $25 PayPal & $100 Buycraft
- Fourth Place: $75 Buycraft
- Fifth Place: $50 Buycraft
Note: FTOP will be paid out once per week that raiding is enabled. The amounts listed above are the total amounts we are giving away to the winners.
How do we get our payout if we win?
- Set your PayPal email on the server with the command: /paypal [email]
- Set your Buycraft email on the server with the command: /giftcard [email]
With the season comes a brand new spawn! Check it out below:
To celebrate the Onyx Summer Map, for this map only, everyone will receive a rank equivalent to top rank and a kit containing Protection 6, Unbreaking 6 armor.
To ensure alts are not used to obtain a lot of these armor sets, you will be required to complete small number of challenges in the /ArchonPass to obtain the rank and kit.
Normal ranks, tags, disguises, monthly kits and custom ranks/kits will still be available to those that already have them, or those who will purchase them or obtain them in-game.
Raid Wars Event
Introducing a brand new event to the upcoming summer map of Onyx. The Raid Wars Event allows only the top 6 Factions on /f ptop to enter. During this event, 2 factions will be teleported into a new world with pre-made cannon boxes and kits. The aim of the event is to shoot at your enemy faction's cannon box and try to breach them before they breach you.
All 20 members of your faction can enter the event, but if one member dies they will be unable to re-enter. Each faction participating will be given a certain amount of TNT to use in your cannons, and if the TNT runs out then whichever faction is the deepest into their enemy’s walls will win, thus progressing onto the next round.
Only 2 factions will be able to participate at a time, and once their Raid War is complete, 2 new factions will have a go, and so on. This event is a tournament bracket-style, so the 6 factions will battle it out until there is only 1 winner.
There have been a few changes to some existing rules on Factions for the upcoming season. Be sure to stay up to date with the rule changes so you don't accidentally get caught out, here.
You will be allowed a 1 chunk source block ocean per side of your base as shown on our rule page. Water bucketing will be disallowed completely.
Note: If factions are not getting raided and there is a distinct lack of raiding activity, the ocean will be removed 1 to 2 days into TNT being enabled, if deemed necessary by the Senior Staff Team.
We will be updating this rule to have the minimum base size being 3x3 chunks, and the maximum being 6x6 chunks.
Your base shell must be within a maximum of 3 chunks off of the world border. (added to rule 34).
For every 4 permanent bans a faction acquires, they will be given a faction strike.
The sun is shining and the temperature is ramping up, so it's time to dig out your bathing suit and sunglasses, and head on down to the beach! To celebrate the summer season arriving at last, we have released the limited-time Summer Dungeon on Factions!
The limited-time Summer Dungeon will be available all summer from now until September 18th so raid one while you can! You can find the Summer Credit Bundle in the Dungeon section on shop.thearchon.net. Find out more about the Summer Dungeon below:
Last but not least, here is some miscellaneous information:
- We will be running a Mining, Woodcutting, and Fishing economy alongside Mycelium (Silverfish).
- We will be increasing the faction sizes to 20. As a result, power per player will decrease to 250 per player.
- Faction shields are being lowered to 14 hours.
- The amount of faction bans needed for a strike is being raised from 2 to 4 due to the faction size increase.
- The cannon speed will be 2 second cannoning for bases (Including Raid Event and Raiding-Outpost) and 3 second cannoning for countering.
- Wilderness fly, printable gens, and bow boosting will all be disabled.
- Mob Battles will be temporarily disabled in the /arcade.
- We will be removing the 15% damage reduction in faction claims mission, and instead will be buffing damage overall.
Thank you everyone for another amazing map, see you all at 3:00 PM EDT on Saturday for the Onyx reset!