Hello everyone! Today we are happy to announce that on Saturday March 20th @ 2:00 PM EST / 5:00 AM AEST / 6:00 PM BST. we will be resetting the Outlands gamemode! Top
Greetings everyone, the newest season of Factions Onyx is here!
The next Onyx map will release on Saturday March 20th @ 3:00 PM EST/6:00 AM AEST/7:00 PM BST.
The map will only last 8 days which means there will only be 1 payout that will be issued at the end of the map on Sunday 28th March @ 5PM EST.
- 8 day maps – 3 days of grace & 5 days of TNT
- 5 man factions
- 3 second cannons
- 15 Chunk Buffers
- Faction Shields last 18 hours
- 900 Power per player
- 10 Roster Size, 1 kick per day, max of 1 at one time
- F Roster kick limits enabled on Sunday @ 3:00AM EST
- Faction Shields are set on Tuesday @ 3:00AM EST
- Mining Spawner costs change from being free to costing 40% of their shop price on Tuesday @ 3:00AM EST
- TNT drop rates changed from Grace drop rates (50%) to Raiding drop rates (100%) on Tuesday @ 3:00AM EST
- Faction Shields are disabled from 12PM-5PM EST on Payout Days
- 5 grinding areas of 18 Silverfish Spawners in the Mycelium World (Reached & Exited via a End Portal)
- Account Sharing Disallowed
- No Regens
- Cactus, Mycelium & Spawner Economy
- The ECO sheet can be found here
- Limited Custom Enchants & Bow Boosting disabled
- $2,400 F-Top - $1250 Paypal & $1,150 Buycraft
- 9 custom worlds along with the overworld with a border of 2500 x 2500 giving 40 corners – These can be reached with the warp names: End, Nether, Redworld, Greyworld, Clayworld, Sunworld, Darkworld, Cherryworld & Crystalworld
- During grace, TNT & Creeper Eggs will be disabled
- During the first 30 minutes of the map, Faction Fly will be disabled
For this season of Onyx, payouts will be issued at the end of the season. Here are the prizes for the payout placings:
- First Place: $1,000 Paypal & $400 Buycraft
- Second Place: $150 Paypal & $300 Buycraft
- Third Place: $100 PayPal & $200 Buycraft
- Fourth Place: $100 Buycraft
- Fifth Place: $50 Buycraft
- Sixth Place: $50 Buycraft
- Seventh Place: - $50 Buycraft
Note: FTOP will be paid out once per week that raiding is enabled. The amounts listed above are the total amounts we are giving away to the winners.
How do we get our payout if we win?
- Set your PayPal email on the server with the command: /paypal [email]
- Set your Buycraft email on the server with the command: /giftcard [email]
Introducing the stunning new Mycelium Spawn.
Free For All (LMS)
The new Free For All event is a battle until the death, where the last players remaining will be rewarded for their skill. There is no limit to how many players can join the event when it happens a few times a day, and the last 5 players alive will receive rewards.
Take a look at this new event that you can now take part in on Factions:
This Season's Changes
Due to this season of Factions Onyx being very different to our previous seasons, a lot of changes have been made to accommodate the smaller faction size and map length. Here's some information on the changes that you can expect to see this season.
- We will be changing our Spawner percentage system this season. As a result, Spawners will gain 10% of their maximum /F Top Value every 8 hours until they reach 60%, then they will gain 10% of their maximum /F Top Value every 6 hours. This means it will take 3 days for your Spawners to have their maximum /F Top Value.
- The amount of TNT dropped by Creepers will be increased to average 2.5 drops per Creeper (previously 1). The difference in % for the TNT to drop between Grace and Raiding will remain.
- Emeralds, Blaze Rods, Gold Ingots and Iron Ingots will all sell for 2.5x their current sell price.
- The number of Silverfish grinding areas has been reduced to 5 areas of 18 Spawners.
- This map of Onyx will be a Cactus economy alongside Silverfish (Mycelium) and Spawners.
- There will be a limit of 48 Cactus Chests limiting you to 1200 chunks of Cactus.
- You'll be required to buy the Cactus Chests from /shop to collect Cactus in a 5x5 chunk area like usual.
- To ensure Cactus is not used after grace, Cactus Chests will stop collecting cactus when Grace is over like usual.
- Cactus will sell for $1.5.
- Netherstars will sell for $10,000.
- Sugarcane will sell for $25.
- The price of fish will be buffed to match Sugarcane.
- We have included that Auto Adjusts will be completely disallowed on our rules page.
- We have included that you cannot have a source block ocean of any size or of any amount per side on our rules page.
- Changed the number of bans resulting in a strike to 2 on our rule page.
- We have stated Left Shooting on bases will not be allowed.
- Stated Raid Claims can have a maximum size of 12 + base size x 12 + base size on our rules page.
- Stated Anti Raid Claims can have a maximum size of 12 x 12 on our rules page.
We will be adding Wilderness Fly specifically to Onyx for this upcoming map! This means that you will be able to use /f fly in Wilderness areas.
This addition doesn't mean you will be able to fly in enemy land, neutral land, Warzone or safezones. The same Faction Fly restrictions you currently have will still apply, this means that if a player comes within a certain distance, your Faction Fly will be disabled.
Similarly with Faction Fly currently, Wilderness Fly will also be disabled at the Start of the World.
- Due to the new Mycelium Build resulting in the new position of the PvP Lake, we will be making it possible to obtain the Mega Rod without going to the PvP Lake, however going to the PvP lake will make obtaining the Mega Rod easier.
- /F missions will cost less and will be more obtainable.
- The amount of Boss, Deity & Koth keys will be buffed.
- The timings in /grace will be modified to fit the new schedule.
- The scheduled times for Raid Events will be changed.
- The prizes for the Raid and FvF events will be changed.
- The prizes for the Raiding Outpost will be changed and will be given out in shorter time periods, however it will be rewarding for the players attempting to capture it.
- The requirements to obtain a maxed Fish Sword, Mega Rod and maxed Harvester Hoe will be reduced.
- Lockdown Notify will remain with a 1 second delay before alerting the faction that they are getting raided.
- Death Bans and Lives will be removed from PvP Worlds.
Thank you everyone for another amazing map, see you all at 3:00 PM EST on Saturday for the Onyx reset! We look forward to seeing what you have to say about the upcoming reset and can't wait to see you there.