Hello everyone! Today we are happy to announce that on Saturday August 22nd 2PM EST / 5:00 AM AEST / 7:00 PM BST we will be resetting the Outlands gamemode! Top 5 PayoutsThe
Greetings everyone, the newest season of Factions Onyx is here!
The next Onyx map will release on Saturday August 22nd @ 3:00 PM EST/6:00 AM AEST/8:00 PM BST.
The map will only last 15 days which means there will only be 1 payout that will be issued at the end of the map on Sunday 6th September @ 5PM EST
- 15 day maps – 6 days of grace & 9 days of TNT
- 40 man factions
- 3 second cannons
- 25 Chunk Buffers
- Faction Shields last 10 hours
- 125 Power per player
- 60 Roster Size 3 kick per day, max of 6 at one time
- F Roster kick limits enabled on Monday @ 3:00AM EST
- Faction Shields are set on Friday @ 3:00AM EST
- Mining Spawner costs change from being free to costing 40% of their shop price on Friday @ 3:00AM EST
- TNT drop rates changed from Grace drop rates (50%) to Raiding drop rates (100%) on Friday @ 3:00AM EST
- Faction Shields are disabled from 12PM-5PM EST on Payout Days
- 8 grinding areas of 18 Silverfish Spawners in the Mycelium World (Reached & Exited via a End Portal)
- Account Sharing Restricted
- No Regens
- Sugarcane, Mycelium & Spawner Economy
- The ECO sheet can be found here
- Custom Enchants
- $2,250 F-Top - $1250 Paypal & $1,000 Buycraft
- 5 custom worlds along with the overworld with a border of 2500 x 2500 giving 24 corners – These can be reached with the warp names: End, Nether, Redworld, Greyworld & ClayWorld
- During grace, TNT & Creeper Eggs will be disabled
- During the first 30 minutes of the map, Faction Fly will be disabled
As usual, the first 6 days of grace period will have no payout. Here are the prizes for the payout placings:
- First Place: $750 Paypal & $500 Buycraft
- Second Place: $300 PayPal & $300 Buycraft
- Third Place: $200 PayPal & $200 Buycraft
- Fourth Place: $100 Buycraft
- Fifth Place: $50 Buycraft
Note: FTOP will be paid out once per week that raiding is enabled. The amounts listed above are the total amounts we are giving away to the winners.
How do we get our payout if we win?
- Set your PayPal email on the server with the command: /paypal [email]
- Set your Buycraft email on the server with the command: /giftcard [email]
With a new season comes a new spawn! Check it the awesome new design below:
- The chunk buffer for bases on Onyx has been increased from 20 chunks to 25 chunks on our rules page.
- Due to the change in the chunk buffer for bases, we will be modifying Lockdown to trigger when TNT is shot within 24 chunks of a spawner chunk.
- We have allowed your entire buffer to be a source block ocean with some limitations as stated on our rules page.
- We have modified many of our custom enchants to make them all worth using to add variety in custom enchant usage. We have modified the following enchants: AntiTank, DeathGrip, Haste, HeadShot, Hercules, Indestructible, Infected, Leaps, Rampage, Reborn, Scoot, Shield, Tank, Thunderous & Trapped.
- We have modified the handling of explosions within our server JAR to be able to allow cannons to create 5 wide holes without any known unintended consequence.
- /f worth (Faction) will now show more detail. This includes the factions F Top Value, Potential Top Value & their specific spawner counts.
- We will be adding /f tptoggle which will only allow players in your faction to send you teleportation requests.
- When a switcherball is used, both players will now be put into combat & messaged in chat.
- When hovering over claims in /f map, the name of the faction with the claim will now also show up along with the click to unclaim feature.
- You will now be able to more easily deposit & withdraw money with the /f money d all and /f money w all commands. As well as this, you can now deposit or withdraw large amounts of money quickly with /f money d 40m and /f money w 1b.
- We will be adding a new statistic to /stats which will show the amount of genbuckets placed.
- We will be adding /f lockdown (Faction) which will allow you to see whether the faction is in Phase 2 of Lockdown and if so, which faction is raiding them and how long of the raid is remaining. No information will be displayed if the raid is in Phase 1 of Lockdown or the faction is not being raided.
- We will be making it easier to define an area with Sandy, Mandy & Candy by removing the option to define an area block by block. Instead of this, you will be able to define 2 blocks and any air, sand or red sand block between the 2 blocks will be defined as a block to be printed on. The 2 defined blocks must still be within 10 blocks of Sandy, Mandy & Candy and there cannot be more than 64 total defined blocks. This will also be explained in the menu.
Thank you everyone for another amazing map, see you all at 3:00 PM EST on Saturday for the Onyx reset!