Hello everyone! For this week's content update we have been improving the user experience by making it easier to find and understand information regarding key features on The Archon. We've created new commands
Greetings everyone, the newest season of Factions Onyx is here!
The next Onyx map will release on Saturday May 1st @ 3:00 PM EST / 7:00 AM AEST / 8:00 PM BST.
The map will only last 8 days which means there will only be 1 payout that will be issued at the end of the map on Sunday 9th May @ 5PM EST.
- 8 day maps – 3 days of grace & 5 days of TNT
- 5 man factions
- 3 second cannons
- 15 Chunk Buffers
- Faction Shields last 18 hours
- 900 Power per player
- 10 Roster Size, 1 kick per day, max of 1 at one time
- F Roster kick limits enabled on Sunday @ 3:10AM EST
- Faction Shields are set on Tuesday @ 3:10AM EST
- Mining Spawner costs change from being free to costing 40% of their shop price on Tuesday @ 3:10AM EST
- TNT drop rates changed from Grace drop rates (50%) to Raiding drop rates (100%) on Tuesday @ 3:10AM EST
- Faction Shields are disabled from 12PM-5PM EST on Payout Days
- 5 grinding areas of 18 Silverfish Spawners in the Mycelium World (Reached & Exited via a End Portal)
- Account Sharing Disallowed
- No Regens
- Sugarcane, Fishing, Mycelium & Spawner Economy
- The ECO sheet can be found here
- Limited Custom Enchants & Bow Boosting disabled
- $1,400 F-Top - $800 Paypal & $600 Buycraft
- 9 custom worlds along with the overworld with a border of 2500 x 2500 giving 40 corners – These can be reached with the warp names: End, Nether, RedWorld, GreyWorld, ClayWorld, SunWorld, DarkWorld, CherryWorld & CrystalWorld
- During grace, TNT & Creeper Eggs will be disabled
- During the first 30 minutes of the map, Faction Fly will be disabled
For this season of Onyx, payouts will be issued at the end of the season. Here are the prizes for the payout placings:
- First Place: $500 Paypal & $250 Buycraft
- Second Place: $200 Paypal & $150 Buycraft
- Third Place: $100 Paypal & $100 Buycraft
- Fourth Place: $50 Buycraft
- Fifth Place: $50 Buycraft
Note: FTOP will be paid out once per week that raiding is enabled. The amounts listed above are the total amounts we are giving away to the winners.
How do we get our payout if we win?
- Set your PayPal email on the server with the command: /paypal [email]
- Set your Buycraft email on the server with the command: /giftcard [email]
This map of Onyx will be a Sugarcane and Fishing economy alongside Silverfish (Mycelium). This means that the following prices and features have been updated:
- Sugarcane will be increased from $25 to $30.
- The price of fish will be buffed to match Sugarcane in the Safe Lake.
- Netherstars will remain at $10,000.
- Cactus will sell for $0.
- Faction Alts will be considered as part of the faction when /f tptoggle is enabled by players, force enabled by the faction permissions or with /f notifchunks.
- There are no longer any limitations on the height of cannon boxes on our rule page.
- We will be providing players access to a folder in-game containing downloadable schematica files of a variety of cannons with the in-game command /cannons.
- We will be providing players access to a folder in-game containing 1.8.9 mods and information regarding the settings you should be using on these mods, with the in-game command /mods.
- We have added prizes for specific stats and positions on /lb at the end of grace / at the end of the map. These prizes will be viewable in /lb along with a countdown to when the prizes are given out.
- Vote parties will now give free Dungeons when the number of votes to reach the goal has been obtained, along with the individual prizes given out to all players on the server.
- You can no longer place Creeper eggs in the KoTH, Outpost or Odyssey capture areas.
- An Enderpearl cooldown timer can now be seen on top of the hotbar, however people in a Warlock set will override this.
- Auto Sell Harvester Hoes will be freely available and fairly obtainable in the /pass.
- We will ensure upgrading Harvester Hoes, Fish Swords & Fishing Rods will not be too time consuming.
- Players are no longer able to disguise themselves in the specific areas such as the Forest and Fishing worlds. This is to prevent players from scripting or autofishing easily without being able to be seen by regular players.
- We will be extending the reach of fishing rods so that they can be used at longer distances.
- Players can now access more patterns by default when you unlock any of the Wing Trails in /trails.
- We will be adding a limit of 25 people in the Boss World when a boss is alive.
- While completing the Boss Showdown, players will receive the standard rewards for killing the bosses before the final boss even if they do not complete the full Boss Showdown.
- We have buffed the Raiding Outpost money reward along with adding Warlock sets and runes as another reward for holding the Raiding Outpost.
- We will be removing ice and similar blocks from PvP zones.
Thank you everyone for another amazing map, see you all at 3:00 PM EST on Saturday for the Onyx reset! Make sure that you keep updated with the rules and store changes as we progress through this season.