From optimising your Minecraft launcher for skyblock to calculating your island value. Here's 5 features to use on the servers. Read now.
Factions: Onyx Reset
Greetings everyone, the newest season of Factions Onyx is here!
The next Onyx map will release on Saturday February 5th @ 3:00 PM EST / 7:00 AM AEST / 8:00 PM GMT.
The map will only last 8 days which means there will only be 1 payout which will be issued at the end of the map on Sunday 13th February @ 5PM EST.
- 8 day maps – 3 days of grace & 5 days of TNT
- 5 man factions
- 3 second cannoning
- 15 Chunk Buffers
- Faction Shields last 18 hours
- 900 Power per player
- 15 Size, 1 kick per day, max of 1 at any time
- F Roster kick limits enabled on Sunday @ 3:00AM EST
- Faction Shields are set on Tuesday @ 3:00AM EST
- Mining Spawner costs change from being free to costing 60% of their shop price on Tuesday @ 3:00AM EST
- TNT drop rates changed from Grace drop rates (50%) to Raiding drop rates (100%) on Tuesday @ 3:00AM EST
- Faction Shields are disabled from 12PM-5PM EST on Payout Days
- 5 grinding areas of 18 Silverfish Spawners in the Mycelium World (Reached & Exited via a End Portal)
- Account Sharing Disallowed
- No Regens
- Sugarcane, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mycelium and Spawner Economy
- The ECO sheet can be found here
- Limited Custom Enchants & Bow Boosting disabled
- $1,400 F-Top - $800 Paypal & $600 Buycraft
- 9 custom worlds along with the overworld with a border of 2500 x 2500 giving 40 corners – These can be reached with the warp names: End, Nether, RedWorld, GreyWorld, ClayWorld, SunWorld, DarkWorld, CherryWorld & CrystalWorld
- During grace, TNT & Creeper Eggs will be disabled
- During the first 30 minutes of the map, Faction Fly will be disabled
For this season of Onyx, payouts will be issued at the end of the season. Here are the prizes for the payout placings:
- First Place: $500 PayPal & $250 Buycraft
- Second Place: $200 PayPal & $150 Buycraft
- Third Place: $100 PayPal & $100 Buycraft
- Fourth Place: $50 Buycraft
- Fifth Place: $50 Buycraft
Note: FTOP will be paid out once per week that raiding is enabled. The amounts listed above are the total amounts we are giving away to the winners.
How do we get our payout if we win?
- Set your PayPal email on the server with the command: /paypal [email]
- Set your Buycraft email on the server with the command: /giftcard [email]
With a brand new season of Factions Onyx comes a brand new spawn! Check it out below:
Here are a number of miscellaneous changes:
- We will be running a Sugarcane, Mining, Woodcutting, Fishing alongside Mycelium (Silverfish) economy. We've reduced Fishing compared to the last map to ensure it is more balanced with the other economies.
- The protection and unbreaking levels on armor pieces that are obtained from grinding silverfish, woodcutting, or fishing have been increased.
- Introducing Backpacks! These items are used to store Nether Stars and can be used in various locations on Onyx! The command /sell all will be applied to the Nether Stars stored in your backpack when it's used.
- Added new measures to ensure spawners are not blown up if you're on shield, however, we recommend that players build bases with more than a 1 by 1 claim to avoid these issues.
- You can now view statistics in /stats for the Auction House, including money spent and obtained from sales and purchases.
- We will be adding a 5-second cooldown for teleporting to the Dungeon world with /dungeon.
- There is now additional logging for Void chests, specific /f missions, faction money, TNT balances, and Chunk Hoppers to ensure we can handle more cases and issues when necessary.
- We will be adding logs to /f logs for when Raiding Outpost rewards are claimed by someone in your faction.
- The amount of kills by both factions during a raid is now being tracked, as well as broadcasting the kills at the end of the raid and whenever a relevant death occurs.
- We will remove the restriction on being able to go to the Mycelium or Outpost worlds if you die during the FFA.
- Claiming will be disabled during the EOTW event.
- We will be adding a command to view when the next bow battle event will occur in the Arcade World.
Thank you everyone for another amazing map, see you all at 3:00 PM EST on Saturday for the Onyx reset!