The new Minecraft 1.19 update is out now. In this guide, we'll show you how to get started on prison Minecraft servers with the new update!
Greetings everyone, the upcoming season of Factions Onyx is here!
The next Onyx map will release on Saturday June 4th @ 3:00 PM EDT / 6:00 AM AEST / 8:00 PM BST.
The map will last 8 days which means there will only be 1 payout that will be issued at the end of the map on Sunday 12th June @ 5PM EDT.
- 8-day map – 3 days of Grace & 5 days of TNT
- 5 man factions
- 3 second cannoning
- 15 Chunk Buffers
- Faction Shields last 18 hours
- 900 Power per player
- Unlimited Roster Size, unlimited kicks per day, max of unlimited at one time
- F Roster kick limits enabled on Sunday @ 3:00 AM EDT
- Faction Shields are set on Tuesday @ 3:00 AM EDT
- Mining Spawner costs change from being free to costing 60% of their shop price on Tuesday @ 3:00 AM EDT
- TNT drop rates changed from Grace drop rates (50%) to Raiding drop rates (100%) on Tuesday @ 3:00 AM EDT
- Faction Shields are disabled from 12PM-5PM EDT on Payout Days
- 5 grinding areas of 18 Silverfish Spawners in the Mycelium World (Reached & Exited via the End Portal)
- Account Sharing Allowed
- No Regens
- Sugarcane, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mycelium, and Spawner Economy
- The economy sheet can be found here
- Limited Custom Enchants
- Bow Boosting Disabled
- $1,025 F-Top - $450 Paypal & $575 Buycraft
- 9 custom worlds along with the overworld with a border of 2500 x 2500 giving 40 corners – The End, The Nether, RedWorld, GreyWorld, ClayWorld, SunWorld, DarkWorld, CherryWorld, and CrystalWorld
- During grace, TNT & Creeper Eggs will be disabled
- During the first 30 minutes of the map, Faction Fly will be disabled
As usual, the first 3 days of grace period will have no payout. Here are the prizes for the payout placings:
- First Place: $300 Paypal & $200 Buycraft
- Second Place: $100 PayPal & $150 Buycraft
- Third Place: $50 PayPal & $100 Buycraft
- Fourth Place: $75 Buycraft
- Fifth Place: $50 Buycraft
Note: FTOP will be paid out once per week that raiding is enabled. The amounts listed above are the total amounts we are giving away to the winners.
How do we get our payout if we win?
- Set your PayPal email on the server with the command: /paypal [email]
- Set your Buycraft email on the server with the command: /giftcard [email]
With the season comes a brand new spawn! Check it out below:
This awesome new feature allows players to speed up their basework as it allows them to be able to print in and generate more than one wall simultaneously! Printable Gens work in the same way as normal Gen Buckets, however they can only be purchased and used whilst in /Printer, and instead of a bucket, they are a block.
These Gens will not be able to leave /printer, nor can they be dropped in Printer mode. You can find them in the same menu as /gb, with normal Gen Buckets still being an option for players not in Printer. After you have purchased a Printable Gen of your choice, you can left-click the block to change it from vertical or horizontal placement.
Be the ultimate Sumo master and win rewards! Introducing the new Sumo-based tournament where up to 32 players will battle it out to see who will be victorious.
The goal of Sumo is to get your opponent to fall into the void, and in this tournament, players will be teleported to a random platform to go up against another player. When the Sumo lobby reaches a minimum of 10 players, a 60 second countdown will begin, and afterwards the event will start.
There will be 5 rounds, with winners automatically moving onto the next round to battle against a new opponent. The top 3 players at the end of the tournament will receive prizes. Players who are defeated will be placed into spectator mode and will be able to watch the rest of the event, or leave via /exit.
Last but not least, here is some miscellaneous information:
- Faction member size will be decreased to 5.
- Payouts are being slightly lowered from $1,400 F-Top to $1,050 F-Top.
- We will be adding two more times for when random Dungeons will spawn throughout the day, one time favoring EU time and another for AU to make it more friendly for these timezones.
- We will be revamping the Infected custom enchantment to disallow players from placing blocks whilst infected (as well as not being able to Enderpearl).
- There will be a Start of the World parkour competition that will take place first during the first hour of SOTW. The parkour course at spawn will be used for this event. The competition will end at 4PM EDT where the top 3 fastest times will receive a prize!
Thank you everyone for another amazing map, see you all at 3:00 PM EDT on Saturday for the Onyx reset!