Greetings everyone, the upcoming season of Factions Ruby is here! Realm Information The next Ruby map will release on Saturday February 19th @ 3:00 PM EST / 5:00 AM AEST / 8:00 PM
Skyblock: Origins Reset
Hey everyone, welcome to the Skyblock Origins reset post!
The newest map of Origins will be released this Saturday February 19th @ 1:00 PM EST / 3:00 AM AEST / 6:00 PM GMT
Island Top Payouts
Skyblock Origins has weekly Payouts for the top islands. Here's what you can expect to win:
1st: $200 Paypal
2nd: $50 Paypal & $90 Buycraft
3rd: $25 Paypal & $50 Buycraft
4th: $25 Buycraft
5th: $15 Buycraft
How do we get our payout if we win?
- Set your PayPal email on the server with the command: /paypal [email]
- Set your Buycraft email on the server with the command: /giftcard [email]
Let's jump right in! Along with the new reset, we have an awesome underwater-themed spawn, screenshots of this aquatic paradise can be found below:
Along with the new spawn, we have spent some time reworking and re-balancing the Origins economy. The new economy document can be found here:
Here are a few changes that have been made to the /mobshop to better balance it:
- Removed 64x Iron Golem Spawners.
- Increased the price of Evokers and Iron Golems.
- The Origins Mobshop limit has been increased from 5 to 20.
PvP & Teaming Changes
There have been some changes regarding PvP and Teaming, so be sure to stay up to date on the rules to avoid any issues. You can view the rule page here.
- We have removed the teaming rule in PvP.
- There is a new rule related to teaming in FFA.
- We will be separating the Spawn and PvP areas to help with lag.
Here are a few additional changes to some popular features on Origins:
- Added Custom Fishing Rod models into various in-game content.
- Introducing a command that will show where your Machines are located, what recipe they are crafting, and what level they are.
- Fishtraps can now be sold at the Fishmonger without having to move them to your hot bar.
- Fish will now stack in the backpack based on catches rather than how many total fish there are.
- When an output hopper of a Machine is full, it will now pause crafting rather than crafting turning off. Once the hopper is emptied it will resume crafting.
- Added new types of /ArchonPass challenges.
- The amount of Mobcoins and Fish needed to unlock each lake has been increased by 25%.
- The Shark and Swordfish prices have been increased by 10%.
Keep your eye out on our Discord, Twitter, and website for all the new updates coming out in the future. Thank you everyone for another amazing map, see you all in the new year at 1:00 PM EST on Saturday for the Origins reset!