Hey everyone, welcome to the Robbery Reset post. The reset for the Robbery realm will be released this Sunday June 13th @ 12:00 PM EST / 2:00 AM AEST / 5:00 PM BST
Hello everyone! Today we are happy to announce that on Saturday June 12th @ 2:00 PM EST / 6:00 AM AEST / 7:00 PM BST. we will be resetting the Outlands gamemode!
Top 5 Payouts
The map will last 3 weeks. Payouts are evaluated every Friday at 5PM EST - The 1st week after the wipe will not have payouts, only the 2nd and 3rd weeks.
- First Place: $150 PayPal & $120 Buycraft
- Second Place: $100 PayPal & $70 Buycraft
- Third Place: $55 Buycraft
- Forth Place: $35 Buycraft
- Fifth Place: $25 Buycraft
How do we get our payout if we win?
- Set your PayPal email on the server with the command: /paypal [email]
- Set your Buycraft email on the server with the command: /giftcard [email]
As an incentive to not kill peaceful players (users with less than 10 hours of gameplay), you can earn Buycraft rewards for having the highest amount of points in the Conqueror ranking system.
This reward is evaluated on the last Friday of the season at 5:00PM EST.
- First Place: $30 Buycraft
- Second Place: $20 Buycraft
- Third Place: $15 Buycraft
- Forth Place: $10 Buycraft
- Fifth Place: $10 Buycraft
How do we get our rewards if we win the Conqueror ranking?
- Set your Buycraft email on the server with the command: /giftcard [email]
We've introduced a lot of new content associated with resource gathering over the past few maps, so now it's time to get back into adding some awesome new PvP related features for you to enjoy.
Introducing the Mercedes G63, the newest vehicle to be added to Outlands! This speedy new car has a high speed that is 33% faster than a Jaguar helicopter and can seat up to 4 people.
This vehicle can only be obtained through the PvP Points shop, which will be explained in detail below.
PvP Points Shop
When killing a player from another clan, you will no longer receive clan points (Warehouse resources), instead you'll receive PvP points.
Clan Points now are only obtained when you are adding resources to your Tool Cupboard or by winning events like Champions and Altars. In the new PvP Points system players will be awarded 2 points for killing a player who is a Villain, and 1 point for killing players who are Neutral or Hero.
The points you earn can then be spent in the PvP Shop, which is accessible through the Tool Cupboard menu. The clan owner can spend the points on a bunch of different items, including the new vehicle and more.
Vehicle Turbo & Bulletproof
To further improve vehicles on Outlands, this upcoming season we're introducing 2 new ways to upgrade and customize your vehicles - using Vehicle Turbo and Bulletproof items.
The Turbo is an item that increases the vehicle speed when right-clicking it onto a vehicle. It comes in 3 tiers - Turbo tier 1 increases the speed by 20% and can be found in Loot III crates or the PvP Points shop. Turbo tiers 2 and 3 increase the vehicle speed by 40% and 60% respectively and can be found only in the PvP Crate.
You can easily recognize which vehicles have Turbo activated by checking if they have a lava particle on top of the vehicle.
The Bulletproof armor item is the new way to protect yourself while inside a vehicle! There are two bulletproof options, the Small Bulletproof item can be found in Radioactive Barrels or in the PvP Points shop. The Premium Bulletproof item is winnable from the PvP Crate. When right-clicking a vehicle with one of items, the vehicle will consume it and damage taken after that will be absorbed by it.
This means, that if your vehicle has 20 Bulletproof armor levels, then you the player, can take 20 hits until your Bulletproof armor runs out and your vehicle will take damage again.
You can easily recognize vehicles that have Bulletproof armor by checking if they have a white particle in the middle of the vehicle. If your vehicle has both additions on it, then it will display both particle effects.
This update is an attempt to create more skilled PvP, instead of combat scenarios being won due to having a higher number of players fighting on your team. This new Fly-PvP mechanic encourages players to be more accurate with specific weapons to give them a significant advantage.
The Fly PvP allows players to be knocked into the air, and if you fire your shots accurately you'll freeze your enemy in the air for 1-2 seconds, thus giving you a higher chance to win fights.
This mechanic is initially going to be applied only on the Thompson and MP5SD guns, as they have a considerable rapid-fire aspect.
Orepiles EXP Increase
This change to Orepiles aims to improve the system in a way that keeps the game balanced, so from the next season onwards, Orepiles will have their EXP doubled if you’re at the level 300 or higher. This means that it’ll be faster to level up if you grind Orepiles with your clan members.
The Bounty Radar is a useful item that enhances Minimap functionality, as it allows you to see where players are that are wearing Mythic Kevlar or Soldier Equipment. These players are marked by small red dots, and the map is updated with their location every 3 minutes.
This means you won't be able to directly find the location of a player however you will know that they are in the area and can search for them. The Bounty Radar can be found exclusively in the PvP crate and lasts for 12 hours when activated.
For the upcoming Outlands season the clan slots are being kept at a higher number, however we have decided to slightly decrease it to 8 members with no upgrades, and 9 with upgrades.
We'll be monitoring this change closely to see how it changes life on the server, but so far we have only seen positive effects since clans were encouraged to meet new players and add them in their teams.
- 72h of Grace Period.
- Tierlock period remains the same (cupboards as well).
- Increased the chance to obtain Ironbase when mining Orepiles.
- During the 18th season (one season after the next one), all in-game Orepiles will be wiped, taking into consideration that many players obtained free Orepiles and don’t actively use them anymore.
- Increased the burning time of Molotovs.
- Increased the blindness time of Flashbangs.
- Slightly reduced the chance to obtain Mythic Kevlar from Recyclers.
- Slightly nerfed the explosives attachment (chance decreased from 3% to 2%).
- Added significantly more ammunition to the Champions event.
- Slightly buffed the defense of Soldier and all lower armors (everything besides Kevlar).
- Chopping axes can now be used in the Middle Biome.
- Beginners can no longer deal damage to turrets.
- Disabled the /erase comment in bases with raid-timer active.
- Crafting a piece of Mythic armor equipment will now send a message in the global chat “player just crafted a mythic equipment!” however it will not say what equipment part was created.
- Aircraft will now decrease 10% of durability per shot on vehicles (besides dealing damage to the players inside the vehicle).
- The Emerald wing particle will now come only in the Loot III Crate.
- King Upgrade Hammer no longer needs Predator permissions to be used.
- All the in-game beds will only be breakable if the Tool Cupboard is under raid-time, helping Beginners that were losing their beds unnecessarily and therefore not being able to locate their base anymore.
- Added the Double Barrel shotgun in the Tierlock 5.
Free PvP Kit
Right after Friday’s Payout @ 6:00PM EST, any players on Outlands will receive a PvP + Building kit for FREE as a thank you for playing on the server. This Kit will contain guns, equipment, blocks and also few C4 explosives, so be sure to join and have some fun practicing your building, raiding & PvP skills before the merge! These kits will not be available after the wipe so use them while you can.
Thank you for your ongoing support towards the Outlands realm. Please do not hesitate to reach out on Discord with any questions or suggestions regarding the reset - Discuss your opinions with other players in the #outlands-chat!