Hello everyone! For this week's content update we are introducing some awesome brand new custom enchantments that would be useful in PvP, as well as tweaking Mob Armor to better balance some of
Hello everyone! Today we are happy to announce that on Saturday November 14th @ 2:00 PM EST / 6:00 AM AEST / 7:00 PM BST. we will be resetting the Outlands gamemode!
Top 5 Payouts
The map will last 3 weeks. Payouts are evaluated every Friday at 5PM EST - The 1st week after the wipe will not have payouts, only the 2nd and 3rd weeks.
- First Place: $150 PayPal & $150 Buycraft
- Second Place: $100 PayPal & $80 Buycraft
- Third Place: $75 Buycraft
- Forth Place: $50 Buycraft
- Fifth Place: $30 Buycraft
How do we get our payout if we win?
- Set your PayPal email on the server with the command: /paypal [email]
- Set your Buycraft email on the server with the command: /giftcard [email]
For the next season of Outlands, we're introducing a brand new spawn! We designed this map while inspired past wars and how they have affected us today. Take a look for yourself:
We're excited to announce the brand new Gun Attachments that are being added to the upcoming season of Outlands. We hope this this will positively effect PvPing and create a more competitive environment.
Attachments can be used only on guns, adding a chance to have a special buff on your weapon while you're shooting at enemies!
Before you can add any attachment to your gun, you'll first need to find and use an Attachment Socket, this will give you a slot on your gun to add your attachments to. both Attachments and Attachment Sockets can be found in the new Attachment Crate.
Take a look at what Attachments you will be able to find and use:
- Slowness (2% -> 10%): Chance to apply slowness when shooting enemies.
- Blinding (2% - > 10%): Chance to apply blindness when shooting enemies.
- Bleeding (2% -> 10%): Chance to apply bleeding when shooting enemies.
- Firing (2% -> 10%): Chance to apply fire when shooting enemies.
- Impulse (5% -> 25%): Chance to get a backward boost when shooting blocks close to you.
- Explosive (2% -> 10%): Chance to apply explosive area damage when shooting enemies.
- Extended Mag (15% -> 70%): Higher ammunition clip based on the default gun ammo.
- Resistance Penetration (0.5 up to 2.5): Higher durability removal on enemies armor when shooting them.
Each attachment can be upgraded up to 5 levels by using an Attachment Stone - which can be found in normal Radioactive Barrels. When your attachment is upgraded, the chance for the effect to activate will be increased.
You can upgrade your attachments using the Attachment Table menu which is a placeable block that can be found at the Oil Rig in the middle biome, or purchased on our server store.
Tool cupboard owners will now be able to see how many resources each player has added to the Warehouse, allowing them to see who has been the most and least helpful when collecting resources.
This will allow Tool cupboard owners to split payout rewards based on which clan members are dedicating the most time to collecting resources for the clan. Even if you're not actively grinding for payout, it is useful information to know so you can whip those slacking members into shape!
The Bounty Event system has been updated to make it easier to understand and use. This event takes place every day at 3:20 PM EST, including the day of the wipe.
- We will use the same map (3.000 x 3.000 blocks).
- Same cities, caves, middle-biome, etc. You can plan where you will build your base.
- 24h of Grace Period.
- Tierlock period remains the same.
- We have made it more difficult to craft Mythic armor and guns in a crafting table.
- Same clan roster - 3 members and 4 with upgrade - Clan alliance is also the same as last season.
- Slightly buffed the M249, AK47 guns.
- Added a new /bed purchasable permission from our server store
- Disabled several products from the server store.
- Added a new Attachment Crate to the crates category.
- Removed flashbang slowness effect.
Free PvP Kit
After Friday @ 6:00PM EST, any players on Outlands will receive a PvP + Building kit for FREE as a thank you for playing on the server. This Kit will contain guns, equipment, blocks and also few C4 explosives, so be sure to join and have some fun practicing your building, raiding & PvP skills before the merge! These kits will not be available after the wipe so use them while you can.
Thank you for your ongoing support towards the Outlands realm. Please do not hesitate to reach out on Discord with any questions or suggestions regarding the reset - Discuss your opinions with other players in the #outlands-chat!