Hello everyone! For this week's content update we have added 2 new Pets to Skyblock, as well as adding a Pet tier system where you can level up your pets, and a new
Hello everyone! Today we are happy to announce that on Saturday August 22nd 2PM EST / 5:00 AM AEST / 7:00 PM BST we will be resetting the Outlands gamemode!
Top 5 Payouts
The map will last 3 weeks. Payouts are evaluated every Friday at 5PM EST - The 1st week after the wipe will not have payouts, only the 2nd and 3rd weeks.
- First Place: $150 PayPal & $150 Buycraft
- Second Place: $100 PayPal & $80 Buycraft
- Third Place: $75 Buycraft
- Forth Place: $50 Buycraft
- Fifth Place: $30 Buycraft
How do we get our payout if we win?
- Set your PayPal email on the server with the command: /paypal [email]
- Set your Buycraft email on the server with the command: /giftcard [email]
New Guns Resource Pack
We have updated some of the designs for particular weapons in the Outlands resource pack, making them look more slick and better than ever before! The new designs aren't as blocky as the previous ones, making them look smooth and more realistic. The updated resources are for the following weapons: AK47, SPAZ-12, VSS Vintorez, WA2000, M249, AS50, FNFAL, G36, M14 Desert, M4A1-S.
We are removing the ability to withdraw Warehouse resources, due to clans selling their resources to other clans if they're not able to reach a top 5 position. This means that once you've added resources to your Warehouse, you won't be able to take them back out.
When adding resources to your Warehouse, there will be an alert reminding you that you cannot withdraw resources. You'll just need to be smart about where you plan on keeping your clan's resources in chests around your base.
Combat focus System
Clans will now be able to set other clans as enemies using the /clan enemy [tag] command. When you do this, players who are in the enemied clan will have their overhead nicknames changed to a red color, so you can easily recognize who is who whilst in PvP.
Due to school and classes starting again for many people, we've decided to change the clan size to 6 players, with 8 being the maximum amount you can have with the upgrade feature. Be sure to keep updated with our rules where everything is clearly stated.
Tier 6 Removal
Last season we added a 6th tier to our Tierlock system, where features gradually become unlocked as the start of the season progresses. The cooldown timer for Tier 6 was 120 hours and it prevented you from using the King Crate before the timer ended. We have now removed this tier, and players can now use the King Crate at any time when the new season begins. The King Crate also has been updated to have a new reward, which will be shown when the new wipe begins.
Special Altar Event
Introducing the new Special Altar event! Every 2 hours, there's a 20% chance that when the normal Altar spawns in the Oil Rig region, that it will turn into a Special Altar. If a Special Altar spawns, then there will be a message broadcast in chat for everyone on the server to see.
The Special Altar will have custom rewards, and the clan that destroys the altar will recieve 50k Warehouse points plus 5% of their current clan points!
- We will use the same map, applying fixes to unraidable base spots and adding new hidden locations.
- Map size of 3.500 x 3.500 blocks.
- Same cities, caves, middle-biome, etc. Be sure to plan where you will build your base!
- Fixed issues in the Mine Event - you can see when these events take place if you do /schedule
- Orepiles will not be able to be placed until the tierlock stage 3 unlocks (20h)
- Tierlock period remains the same.
- 24h of Grace Period when the new map begins.
- Quests will have special rewards for players with Season Pass.
- New ambient sounds added to the game.
- Increased the amount of resources around the map.
- Removed T3 Tools from the webstore and added them to a new T3 Crate.
- King Axe will now have Efficiency 7.
- Added a new reward to the King Crate.
- Added a chance to obtain a King Crate in the Monthly Crate.
- Increased the craft cost of Molotovs, Flashbangs and Grenades.
- Added new ranking options to the /ranking menu.
- Added new soldiers with different guns in the City areas.
- Now it's possible to get guns with rarity in the Gun Crate (common until legendary).
Thank you for continuing to support and play on the Outlands realm. Please do not hesitate to reach out on Discord with any questions or suggestions regarding the reset - Discuss your opinions with other players on #outlands-chat!