Hey everyone, welcome to the Skyblock Origins reset post! The newest map of Origins will be released this Saturday January 16th @ 1:00 PM EST / 4:00 AM AEST / 6:00 PM BST.
Factions: Ruby Reset
Greetings everyone, the newest season of Factions Ruby is here!
The next Ruby map will release on Saturday January 9th @ 3:00 PM EST/7:00 AM AEST/8:00 PM BST
The map will only last 15 days which means there will only be 1 payout that will be issued at the end of the map on Sunday 24th January @ 5PM EST.
- 15 day maps – 6 days of grace & 9 days of TNT
- 10 man factions
- 3 second cannons
- 20 Chunk Buffers
- Faction Shields last 16 hours
- 400 Power per player
- 15 Roster Size 1 kick per day, max of 2 at one time
- F Roster kick limits enabled on Monday @ 3:10AM EST
- Faction Shields are set on Friday @ 3:10AM EST
- Mining Spawner costs change from being free to costing 40% of their shop price on Friday @ 3:10AM EST
- TNT drop rates changed from Grace drop rates (50%) to Raiding drop rates (100%) on Friday @ 3:10AM EST
- Faction Shields are disabled from 12PM-5PM EST on Payout Days
- 4 grinding areas of 18 Silverfish Spawners in the Mycelium World (Reached & Exited via a End Portal)
- Account Sharing Disallowed
- No Regens
- Fishing, Sugarcane, Mycelium & Spawner Economy
- The ECO sheet can be found here
- Limited Custom Enchants & Bow Boosting Disabled
- $1,800 F-Top - $800 Paypal & $1,000 Buycraft
- 5 custom worlds along with the overworld with a border of 2500 x 2500 giving 24 corners – These can be reached with the warp names: End, Nether, Redworld, Greyworld & ClayWorld
- During grace, TNT & Creeper Eggs will be disabled
- During the first 30 minutes of the map, Faction Fly will be disabled
As usual, the first 6 days of grace period will have no payout. Here are the prizes for the payout placings:
- First Place: $500 Paypal & $500 Buycraft
- Second Place: $200 PayPal & $300 Buycraft
- Third Place: $100 PayPal & $200 Buycraft
- Fourth Place: $100 Buycraft
- Fifth Place: $50 Buycraft
Note: FTOP will be paid out once per week that raiding is enabled. The amounts listed above are the total amounts we are giving away to the winners.
How do we get our payout if we win?
- Set your PayPal email on the server with the command: /paypal [email]
- Set your Buycraft email on the server with the command: /giftcard [email]
With a new season comes a brand new spawn! Check it out below:
Faction Permission Updates
We will be adding an /f perm that allows faction leaders to control whether people in the faction have /f tptoggle enabled or disabled. If it is enabled, all members in the faction will not be able to accept tp requests from players who are not in the faction, irrespective of their personal /f tptoggle status. If it is disabled, all members in the faction will be able to accept tp requests from players not in the faction unless they have set their personal /f tptoggle to enabled.
Along with this, we will be adding a section in /f notifchunks which will allow you to have the option to enable /f tptoggle for everyone in the faction irrespective of the /f perm or the players personal /f tptoggle status. This will automatically be enabled when /f notifchunks is triggered and will then default back to normal after it has ended.
The main economy for this map will be Fishing! You will be able to fish in both peaceful areas and PvP enabled areas. Along with the Fishing economies, Sugarcane and Silverfish economies will accommodate Fishing as secondary ecos, however they have been designed to not be as beneficial as Fishing.
We will be adding an entire Fishing World similar to /forest allowing players to fish easily, you can access this world via /warp fishing. We will also be adding Fishing areas in the Mycelium World outside the Castle. Fishing in these areas will prove to be better than fishing in non-PvP areas.
To help players fish more easily, a message will pop up telling you when to reel in a fish. To ensure players are not scripting whilst fishing, we will be adding fishing captchas.
We will also be adding a new punishment for when someone is caught scripting fishing and will also limit a player to only be allowed to fish on 1 account at any one time on our rule page.
- Sugarcane will sell for $10 instead of the usual $13 for a cane economy to account for the shift in economy to Fishing.
- Netherstars will sell for $2,500 to account for the change in the economy and will only have 4 grinding areas.
- The random rewards from Fishing will be significantly buffed to the reward levels similar to Woodcutting & Silverfish.
- The price of Fish you can obtain from Fishing will be significantly buffed.
- /F Missions will be changed to fit the new economy
To understand our fishing system please read our post regarding it here.
- Death Bans have been removed.
- Changed the number of bans resulting in a strike to 3 on our rule page.
- You can now use throwable Creeper eggs in combat.
- /f spectate and /roam have had the time limit increased to 30 minutes.
- You will be unable to Switcherball players capturing a KoTH or Outpost.
- Faction Alts will no longer be effected by the Wither effect, so Warlocks cannot be used to kill them.
- After the Raiding Outpost is breached, there will be a 5 minute countdown before the world resets allowing for you to take any TNT you may still have in a cannon. If anyone breaches during these 5 minutes, it will not count and won't change who the holder of the Raiding Outpost is.
- If you held the Raiding Outpost prior to a Raid Event, and then win the Raid Event, your captured time will carry on from how long you were able to hold the Raiding Outpost before the Raid Event began.
- We have added 2 more /f missions, with the reward providing you with additional Sandys - called Randy and Mandy!
- Along with being able to filter logs for specific players or time, we will also be adding new filters to search for via /f logs t:<filter>. Some of these filters include Raid Event Rewards, Raiding Outpost rewards & faction claiming logs.
Thank you everyone for another amazing map, see you all at 3:00 PM EST on Saturday for the Christmas map reset!