Hey everyone, this week's content update will be for the Prison Azkaban realm. We've been listening to feedback from the community and have made a number of changes to some of the features
Greetings everyone, the newest season of Factions Ruby is here!
The next Ruby map will release on Saturday June 5th @ 3:00 PM EST/7:00 AM AEST/8:00 PM BST
The map will only last 8 days which means there will only be 1 payout that will be issued at the end of the map on Sunday 13th June @ 5PM EST.
- 8 day maps – 3 days of grace & 5 days of TNT
- 10 man factions
- 3 second cannons
- 15 Chunk Buffers
- Faction Shields last 16 hours
- 450 Power per player
- 15 Roster Size 1 kick per day, max of 2 at one time
- F Roster kick limits enabled on Sunday @ 3:10AM EST
- Faction Shields are set on Tuesday @ 3:10AM EST
- Mining Spawner costs change from being free to costing 40% of their shop price on Tuesday @ 3:10AM EST
- TNT drop rates changed from Grace drop rates (50%) to Raiding drop rates (100%) on Tuesday @ 3:10AM EST
- Faction Shields are disabled from 12PM-5PM EST on Payout Days
- 8 grinding areas of 18 Silverfish Spawners in the Mycelium World (Reached & Exited via a End Portal)
- Account Sharing Disallowed
- No Regens
- Cactus, Mycelium and Spawner Economy
- The ECO sheet can be found here
- Limited Custom Enchants & Bow Boosting Disabled
- $1,400 F-Top - $800 Paypal & $600 Buycraft
- 5 custom worlds along with the overworld with a border of 2500 x 2500 giving 24 corners – These can be reached with the warp names: End, Nether, Redworld, Greyworld & ClayWorld
- During grace, TNT & Creeper Eggs will be disabled
- During the first 30 minutes of the map, Faction Fly will be disabled
As usual, the first 6 days of grace period will have no payout. Here are the prizes for the payout placings:
- First Place: $500 Paypal & $250 Buycraft
- Second Place: $200 PayPal & $150 Buycraft
- Third Place: $100 PayPal & $100 Buycraft
- Fourth Place: $50 Buycraft
- Fifth Place: $50 Buycraft
Note: FTOP will be paid out once per week that raiding is enabled. The amounts listed above are the total amounts we are giving away to the winners.
How do we get our payout if we win?
- Set your PayPal email on the server with the command: /paypal [email]
- Set your Buycraft email on the server with the command: /giftcard [email]
With a new season comes a brand new spawn! Check it out below:
For the Factions realms, we've made a number of brand new menus explaining important features that you need to know if you want to be a top tier faction. Previously it was hard to find out information about these features, making it harder for new factions to learn the ropes on The Archon.
This menu has information regarding 9 major Factions features including Chunk Hoppers, Void Chests, /printer, Farmable Chests, /roam, Mycelium, /f spectate, GenBucket and Sandy.
You can now view detailed information about what Spawner Chunks are and how to use them on Factions. This includes important information on how to not abuse Spawner Chunks, how to find them, and how to remove them.
This menu explains in depth how Faction Top is calculated. Previously there was little to no information about this, which caused a lot of confusion amongst factions. The /ftopinfo menu shows you what can influence /f top, as well as Mob Spawner values.
This new menu lists the full worth of all spawner types, as well as the value amount they increase by every 12 hours. Now you can easily understand how much your spawners are worth!
Express how you're feeling by using the new chat emote commands! These new commands are now available to use on Factions, and everyone automatically has access to them. There is a 30 second cooldown between command usage, so they cannot be spammed.
Take a look at the 4 commands that are currently available below. As well as this, you can expect to see some cool new ones added in the future!
Introducing Sprays! Paint images into the world in front of you whenever you like. You could be in with a chance of winning one of our many new Sprays when you open a crate on Factions. There's a wide variety to choose from including emojis, phrases, and icons that you can use in a range of occasions. After unlocking a spray, you can access it via the new /cosmetics menu.
Sprays come in different tiers, which can be won from certain crates, including lower tiered sprays coming from Vote Crates.
After selecting your Spray from the /cosmetics menu, you can activate it using the /spray command. There is a 30 second cooldown between spray uses. Take a look at just a few of the new sprays you could unlock!
- We will be running the same Cactus alongside Silverfish (Mycelium) economy.
Thank you everyone for another amazing map, see you all at 3:00 PM EST on Saturday for the Ruby reset!