Greetings everyone, the newest season of Factions Onyx is here!Realm InformationThe next Onyx map will release on Saturday November 13th @ 3:00 PM EST / 7:00 AM AEST / 8:00 PM BST.
Greetings everyone, the newest season of Factions Ruby is here!
The next Ruby map will release on Saturday November 6th @ 3:00 PM EST/6:00 AM AEST/7:00 PM GMT
The map will only last 8 days which means there will only be 1 payout that will be issued at the end of the map on Sunday 14th November @ 5PM EST.
- 8 day maps – 3 days of grace & 5 days of TNT
- 10 man factions
- 2 second cannoning when shooting at bases (Including Raid Event & Raiding Outpost) and 3 second cannoning elsewhere
- 20 Chunk Buffers
- Faction Shields last 16 hours
- 450 Power per player
- 20 Roster Size 1 kick per day, max of 2 at one time
- F Roster kick limits enabled on Sunday @ 3:10AM EST
- Faction Shields are set on Tuesday @ 3:10AM EST
- Mining Spawner costs change from being free to costing 60% of their shop price on Tuesday @ 3:10AM EST
- TNT drop rates changed from Grace drop rates (50%) to Raiding drop rates (100%) on Tuesday @ 3:10AM EST
- Faction Shields are disabled from 12PM-5PM EST on Payout Days
- 8 grinding areas of 18 Silverfish Spawners in the Mycelium World (Reached & Exited via a End Portal)
- Account Sharing Disallowed
- No Regens
- Cactus, Mycelium and Spawner Economy
- The ECO sheet can be found here
- Limited Custom Enchants & Bow Boosting Disabled
- $1,400 F-Top - $800 Paypal & $600 Buycraft
- 5 custom worlds along with the overworld with a border of 2500 x 2500 giving 24 corners – These can be reached with the warp names: End, Nether, Redworld, Greyworld & ClayWorld
- During grace, TNT & Creeper Eggs will be disabled
- During the first 30 minutes of the map, Faction Fly will be disabled
As usual, the first 6 days of grace period will have no payout. Here are the prizes for the payout placings:
- First Place: $500 Paypal & $250 Buycraft
- Second Place: $200 PayPal & $150 Buycraft
- Third Place: $100 PayPal & $100 Buycraft
- Fourth Place: $50 Buycraft
- Fifth Place: $50 Buycraft
Note: FTOP will be paid out once per week that raiding is enabled. The amounts listed above are the total amounts we are giving away to the winners.
How do we get our payout if we win?
- Set your PayPal email on the server with the command: /paypal [email]
- Set your Buycraft email on the server with the command: /giftcard [email]
With a new season comes a brand new spawn! Check it out below:
Last but not least, here are a number of miscellaneous changes:
- We will be increasing the radius of Sandies to 15 blocks.
- When players try to mine a spawner without a silk touch pickaxe or without the necessary rank, they will be told they are unable to break the spawner on the first attempt at mining it.
- We will be creating a TNT Bank Faction Mission which will be like a normal Faction Mission however it will increase the TNT Bank size to 50,000,000. If the faction is raided (it is considered raided if you lose at least 10% of your P Top Value or TNT is shot into your spawner chunk if you have no value up) then the Faction Mission will be lost and reverted to the tier below. Your faction's TNT Bank will be reduced in size and any excess TNT given to the raiding faction if they have space. If they run out of space, the excess will be deleted from the server. You will then be able to redo this Faction Mission again if you would like to regain the TNT Bank size.
- When you attempt to overclaim a spawner chunk, it can only be overclaimed after the server removes it as a spawner chunk, so that it can be claimed as a normal claim. If it is not possible to be removed as a spawner chunk (if there are spawners in the chunk), it will disconnect the faction's spawner chunks. If it is the last spawnerchunk for the faction, then the spawner chunk will not be modified at all nor will it be possible to overclaim.
- We will be adding to our roster system the ability to give a player the rank “Leader”. Only the person who is Leader of the faction at the time will be able to give and take this rank. When they join the faction, they will still be given the co-leader rank; however, if the leader of the faction is offline and there is a person with the Roster Leader Rank online, they will be automatically assigned the leader of the faction.
Note: If there is more than one person online and in the faction with the Roster Leader Rank, then it will be randomly assigned to one of the players.
- We will be running the same Cactus alongside Silverfish (Mycelium) economy.
Thank you everyone for another amazing map, see you all at 3:00 PM EST on Saturday for the Ruby reset!