Hello everyone! Today we are happy to announce that on Saturday August 14th @ 2:00 PM EST / 6:00 AM AEST / 7:00 PM BST. we will be resetting the Outlands gamemode! Top
Greetings everyone, the newest season of Factions Ruby is here!
The next Ruby map will release on Saturday August 14th @ 3:00 PM EST/7:00 AM AEST/8:00 PM BST
The map will only last 8 days which means there will only be 1 payout that will be issued at the end of the map on Sunday 22nd August @ 5PM EST.
- 8 day maps – 3 days of grace & 5 days of TNT
- 10 man factions
- 2 second cannoning when shooting at bases (Including Raid Event & Raiding Outpost) and 3 second cannoning elsewhere
- 20 Chunk Buffers
- Faction Shields last 16 hours
- 450 Power per player
- 20 Roster Size 1 kick per day, max of 2 at one time
- F Roster kick limits enabled on Sunday @ 3:10AM EST
- Faction Shields are set on Tuesday @ 3:10AM EST
- Mining Spawner costs change from being free to costing 40% of their shop price on Tuesday @ 3:10AM EST
- TNT drop rates changed from Grace drop rates (50%) to Raiding drop rates (100%) on Tuesday @ 3:10AM EST
- Faction Shields are disabled from 12PM-5PM EST on Payout Days
- 8 grinding areas of 18 Silverfish Spawners in the Mycelium World (Reached & Exited via a End Portal)
- Account Sharing Disallowed
- No Regens
- Cactus, Mycelium and Spawner Economy
- The ECO sheet can be found here
- Limited Custom Enchants & Bow Boosting Disabled
- $1,400 F-Top - $800 Paypal & $600 Buycraft
- 5 custom worlds along with the overworld with a border of 2500 x 2500 giving 24 corners – These can be reached with the warp names: End, Nether, Redworld, Greyworld & ClayWorld
- During grace, TNT & Creeper Eggs will be disabled
- During the first 30 minutes of the map, Faction Fly will be disabled
As usual, the first 6 days of grace period will have no payout. Here are the prizes for the payout placings:
- First Place: $500 Paypal & $250 Buycraft
- Second Place: $200 PayPal & $150 Buycraft
- Third Place: $100 PayPal & $100 Buycraft
- Fourth Place: $50 Buycraft
- Fifth Place: $50 Buycraft
Note: FTOP will be paid out once per week that raiding is enabled. The amounts listed above are the total amounts we are giving away to the winners.
How do we get our payout if we win?
- Set your PayPal email on the server with the command: /paypal [email]
- Set your Buycraft email on the server with the command: /giftcard [email]
With a new season comes a brand new spawn! Check it out below:
- We will be running the same Cactus alongside Silverfish (Mycelium) economy.
- The faction roster will be increased to 20.
- There will now be a 5 second grace period after you have been withered by a Bard where you will be unable to be withered again regardless of who it is from.
- We will allow the use of /reloadchunks in Printer which will reload the chunks nearby.
- Printer is now more accurate when printing in blocks.
- We will allow people to go into Printer even if they have armor on.
- When a player in Printer is hit, they will be forced out of Printer.
- We will be reducing the length of combat tag from 30 to 20 seconds.
- Sandy will be changed so that the money comes straight from the Faction money bank.
- We will be disabling trails when combat tagged.
- Water will no longer destroy levers and carpets.
- If you have died recently you won't be allowed to enter the Mycelium World, just like the Outpost World.
- You can no longer use Switcher Balls when disguised.
- Creeper eggs will not blow up other Creeper eggs when they explode.
- /f lockdown will show information on phase 1 for maps where Notification Chunks are enabled and set to 1 second delay.
- Phase 2 of Lockdown which lasts for 20 minutes, will be completely skipped for the Raiding Outpost resulting in the length of a lockdown lasting 15 minutes in total.
- The Reduce Damage Faction Missions will be nerfed to only provide a maximum of 15% less damage in your own faction land.
- We will be changing the cannon speed to 2 second cannoning when shooting at bases (Including Raid Event & Raiding Outpost) and 3 second cannoning elsewhere.
- As a result, we will be increasing the chunk buffer size to 20 chunks.
Thank you everyone for another amazing map, see you all at 3:00 PM EST on Saturday for the Ruby reset!