Hey everyone! This week we have revamped some aspects of the challenge systems we have on Skyblock, including more information for those who take part in challenges as well as new daily and
Factions: Ruby Reset
Greetings everyone, the newest season of Factions Ruby is here!
The next Ruby map will release on Saturday October 17th @ 3:00 PM EST/7:00 AM AEST/8:00 PM BST
The map will only last 15 days which means there will only be 1 payout that will be issued at the end of the map on Sunday 1st November @ 5PM EST, as stated on our rule page.
- 15 day maps – 6 days of grace & 9 days of TNT
- 10 man factions
- 3 second cannons
- 20 Chunk Buffers
- Faction Shields last 16 hours
- 400 Power per player
- 15 Roster Size 1 kick per day, max of 2 at one time
- F Roster kick limits enabled on Monday @ 3:20AM EST
- Faction Shields are set on Friday @ 3:20AM EST
- Mining Spawner costs change from being free to costing 40% of their shop price on Friday @ 3:20AM EST
- TNT drop rates changed from Grace drop rates (50%) to Raiding drop rates (100%) on Friday @ 3:20AM EST
- Faction Shields are disabled from 12PM-5PM EST on Payout Days
- 7 grinding areas of 18 Silverfish Spawners in the Mycelium World (Reached & Exited via a End Portal)
- Account Sharing Restricted
- No Regens
- Sugarcane, Mycelium & Spawner Economy
- The ECO sheet can be found here
- Limited Custom Enchants & Bow Boosting Disabled
- $1,800 F-Top - $800 Paypal & $1,000 Buycraft
- 5 custom worlds along with the overworld with a border of 2500 x 2500 giving 24 corners – These can be reached with the warp names: End, Nether, Redworld, Greyworld & ClayWorld
- During grace, TNT & Creeper Eggs will be disabled
- During the first 30 minutes of the map, Faction Fly will be disabled
As usual, the first 6 days of grace period will have no payout. Here are the prizes for the payout placings:
- First Place: $400 Paypal & $500 Buycraft
- Second Place: $240 PayPal & $300 Buycraft
- Third Place: $160 PayPal & $200 Buycraft
- Fourth Place: $100 Buycraft
- Fifth Place: $50 Buycraft
Note: FTOP will be paid out once per week that raiding is enabled. The amounts listed above are the total amounts we are giving away to the winners.
How do we get our payout if we win?
- Set your PayPal email on the server with the command: /paypal [email]
- Set your Buycraft email on the server with the command: /giftcard [email]
With a new season comes a brand new spawn! Check it out below:
Base Raiding Updates
We've made a handful of changes to how base raiding works for the raiding and defending factions, making raids more fair for both groups of players.
- The Faction Shield will protect 1 chunk further than when the Raid Lockdown triggers as long as the additional land is owned by the faction with the Shield.
- To help moderate raid interference near bases, when one faction triggers Raid Lockdown on another faction, only the defending and raiding factions will be allowed near that particular base.
- All the defending faction's claims that are connected to the Spawnerchunk that was triggered will be protected by a border that will only allow players in the raiding and defending factions to travel through.
- TNT will still be able to travel through the border protection however enderpearls from unrelated factions will not be able to bypass it.
- The border will disappear when the Raid Lockdown completely ends.
Don’t worry, Mods and above can bypass this border allowing them to moderate when necessary.
- Players not in the defending or raiding factions will not be able to teleport into the area protected by the border regardless of whether they logged out in that area. As a result of this, if a player gets stuck in that area, they will instantly be teleported outside the border and onto the ground.
New Forest Area
We've added a new updated Forest build for you all to woodcut at! To warp to the forest, do /warp forest.
- The number of walls allowed on a cannon box has been increased from 24 walls to 32 walls (cannons in base buffers can still have 48 walls).
- You cannot make your entire base buffer or cannon box buffer a source block ocean (you can only have the 1 source block ocean with a limited size permitted on each side of your base buffer).
- The cooldown on normal golden apples has been increased from 30 seconds to 60 seconds.
- /F top will be simplified with the usage of “M” for millions. As well as this, a Factions' value after taking into account the strikes they have been issued, will also be shown in this menu.
- A new /F permission will be added allowing you to control who has access to giving titles to themselves and other faction members.
- You will now be able to store spawners in your Faction Chest / Vault.
- All types of slabs will be added to the custom enchant Cannon Breaker.
- Spawners in the Mycelium World will have their spawn rates decreased by half once Grace ends - this will also be displayed in /grace.
- When you attempt to claim more than 1 Spawnerchunk, they must be in claims that are connected.
- We are adding another Silverfish grinding area in the Mycelium World.
- We are adding the Mob Hunter Enchant from Amber to Ruby.
- We will be reducing the number of allowed cannons within the buffer of your base at any one time from 4 to 2 on Ruby specifically as stated on our rule page.
Thank you everyone for another amazing map, see you all at 3:00 PM EST on Saturday for the Ruby reset!