Level up various skills, abilities and trade your way to the top of the economy. Learn all about massively multiplayer online Minecraft servers.
Factions: Ruby Reset
Greetings everyone, the upcoming season of Factions Ruby is here!
The next Ruby map will release on Saturday February 19th @ 3:00 PM EST / 5:00 AM AEST / 8:00 PM GMT.
The map will last 8 days which means there will only be 1 payout that will be issued at the end of the map on Sunday 27th February @ 5PM EST.
- 8 day map – 3 days of Grace & 5 days of TNT
- 10 man factions
- 2 second cannoning when shooting at bases (Including Raid Event & Raiding Outpost) and 3 second cannoning elsewhere
- 20 Chunk Buffers
- Faction Shields last 16 hours
- 500 Power per player
- 20 Roster Size, 1 kick per day, max of 2 at one time
- F Roster kick limits enabled on Sunday @ 3:10AM EST
- Faction Shields are set on Tuesday @ 3:10AM EST
- Mining Spawner costs change from being free to costing 60% of their shop price on Tuesday @ 3:10AM EST
- TNT drop rates changed from Grace drop rates (50%) to Raiding drop rates (100%) on Tuesday @ 3:10AM EST
- Faction Shields are disabled from 12PM-5PM EST on Payout Days
- 8 grinding areas of 18 Silverfish Spawners in the Mycelium World (Reached & Exited via a End Portal)
- Account Sharing Disallowed
- No Regens
- Cactus, Mycelium & Spawner Economy
- The ECO sheet can be found here
- Limited Custom Enchants & Bow Boosting Disabled
- $1,400 F-Top - $800 Paypal & $600 Buycraft
- 5 custom worlds along with the overworld with a border of 2500 x 2500 giving 24 corners – These can be reached with the warp names: End, Nether, Redworld, Greyworld & ClayWorld
- During grace, TNT & Creeper Eggs will be disabled
- During the first 30 minutes of the map, Faction Fly will be disabled
As usual, the first 6 days of grace period will have no payout. Here are the prizes for the payout placings:
- First Place: $500 Paypal & $250 Buycraft
- Second Place: $200 PayPal & $150 Buycraft
- Third Place: $100 PayPal & $100 Buycraft
- Fourth Place: $50 Buycraft
- Fifth Place: $50 Buycraft
Note: FTOP will be paid out once per week that raiding is enabled. The amounts listed above are the total amounts we are giving away to the winners.
How do we get our payout if we win?
- Set your PayPal email on the server with the command: /paypal [email]
- Set your Buycraft email on the server with the command: /giftcard [email]
With the season comes a brand new spawn! Check it out below:
Our team has been working hard on improving the Anti-Cheat, allowing it to cover a wider range of illegal modifications, as well as adding a system that temporarily bans users found to be cheating via the Anti-cheat.
Players cheating will only be banned via the Anti-Cheat if both the team and the Anti-Cheat are highly confident in the fact that the player is cheating. If you believe that you have been falsely banned, then you can make an appeal on the official TheArchon Discord. We hope that this new system helps improve the experience for the majority of the Factions playerbase.
We have also been working on improve the server JAR, making the player experience even better than before. The new JAR is expected to be released during the Ruby Map, where you will notice significant improvements and changes to the cannoning mechanics (including 11 wide holes), as well as other areas like the /fps menu and Printer.
We hope now that /printer is far more efficient when printing anything on Ruby. Please let us know via ticket in the official TheArchon Discord if you notice any bugs or have any suggestions regarding these changes.
We are changing the way Dungeons are bought, as previously it was confusing and took and took a long time to do. Now, instead of purchasing specific Dungeons, you’ll purchase Dungeon Credits in bundles from the store and use the credits in-game to purchase Dungeons. You’ll see that there is a new Dungeons menu in-game providing all the additional information in one single, easy-to-understand area.
Along with this, we are introducing Rank Dungeons! These Dungeons are better than the standard Dungeons, as they will all provide a permanent rank. Each tier of Dungeon will hold the following rewards:
- Tier 1 - 1x Rank 4 (Rank with /fixhand), 2x Rank 2 & 5 random items
- Tier 2 - 1x Rank 5 (Rank with /nick), 2x Rank 2 & 5 random items
- Tier 3 - 1x Rank 6 (Rank with /fixall), 2x Rank 3 & 6 random items
- Tier 4 - 1x Rank 7 (TOP RANK), 2x rank 3 & 6 random items
Lastly, we have added an exciting new Dungeon World Map to go alongside new Dungeons Maps, dedicated for Rank Dungeons and Monthly Dungeons that you can explore!
You can view all the details of each rank in-game with /ranks. The new Dungeon credits can be purchasable on our store here.
- We will be running another Cactus alongside Mycelium (Silverfish) economy with a maximum of 600 chunks of Cactus. Fishing, Mining, and Sugarcane will be alternative economy options.
Thank you everyone for another amazing map, see you all at 3:00 PM EST on Saturday for the Ruby reset!