Hello everyone! For this week's content update we are updating some important aspects of PvP on Skyblock, including the Duel kits, Outpost, custom enchantments and armor, as well as introducing Victory Points. Armor
Greetings everyone, the newest season of Factions Ruby is here!
The next Ruby map will release on Saturday February 20th @ 3:00 PM EST/7:00 AM AEST/8:00 PM BST
The map will only last 15 days which means there will only be 1 payout that will be issued at the end of the map on Sunday 7th March @ 5PM EST.
- 15 day maps – 6 days of grace & 9 days of TNT
- 10 man factions
- 3 second cannons
- 20 Chunk Buffers
- Faction Shields last 16 hours
- 450 Power per player
- 15 Roster Size 1 kick per day, max of 2 at one time
- F Roster kick limits enabled on Monday @ 3:10AM EST
- Faction Shields are set on Friday @ 3:10AM EST
- Mining Spawner costs change from being free to costing 40% of their shop price on Friday @ 3:10AM EST
- TNT drop rates changed from Grace drop rates (50%) to Raiding drop rates (100%) on Friday @ 3:10AM EST
- Faction Shields are disabled from 12PM-5PM EST on Payout Days
- 8 grinding areas of 18 Silverfish Spawners in the Mycelium World (Reached & Exited via a End Portal)
- Account Sharing Disallowed
- No Regens
- Cactus & Mycelium Economy
- The ECO sheet can be found here
- Limited Custom Enchants & Bow Boosting Disabled
- $1,800 F-Top - $800 Paypal & $1,000 Buycraft
- 5 custom worlds along with the overworld with a border of 2500 x 2500 giving 24 corners – These can be reached with the warp names: End, Nether, Redworld, Greyworld & ClayWorld
- During grace, TNT & Creeper Eggs will be disabled
- During the first 30 minutes of the map, Faction Fly will be disabled
As usual, the first 6 days of grace period will have no payout. Here are the prizes for the payout placings:
- First Place: $500 Paypal & $500 Buycraft
- Second Place: $200 PayPal & $300 Buycraft
- Third Place: $100 PayPal & $200 Buycraft
- Fourth Place: $100 Buycraft
- Fifth Place: $50 Buycraft
Note: FTOP will be paid out once per week that raiding is enabled. The amounts listed above are the total amounts we are giving away to the winners.
How do we get our payout if we win?
- Set your PayPal email on the server with the command: /paypal [email]
- Set your Buycraft email on the server with the command: /giftcard [email]
With a new season comes a brand new spawn! Check it out below:
Raiding Rule Updates
We've made a number of raiding rule changes for this season of Ruby that can be found on our Rule Page.
- We will be disallowing "360" buffer counter cannons. (Please make a ticket if you need more information on what this is)
- We will be allowing Left Shooting on bases only.
- We are limiting the number of blocks allowed to be broken above the TNT shot when using overstackers.
- The size of a cannon box will be limited to at least 30 blocks in height (on the inside).
This map of Ruby will be a Cactus Economy alongside Silverfish (Mycelium). This means that the following prices and features have been updated:
- Cactus sell price will be $0.5.
- There will be a limit of 64 Cactus Chests, meaning you can have a limit of 1600 chunks of Cactus.
- You'll be required to buy the Cactus Chests from /shop to collect Cactus in a 5x5 chunk area like usual.
- To ensure Cactus is not used after grace, Cactus Chests will stop collecting cactus when Grace is over like usual.
- Sugarcane will be reduced from $10 to $8.
- The price of fish will be nerfed slightly however will still be an alternative economy source like Woodcutting.
- Netherstars will be reduced from $4000 to $3000.
- /F missions will be changed where appropriate.
- Each player will receive 450 faction power instead of 400 faction power.
For this map of Ruby, we will be trialing the idea of having players not constantly wall-check, as this takes up a lot of time for hours on end when you could be doing other activities on the server.
/f notifchunks (Lockdown Notify) will trigger 30 seconds after a faction obtains Lockdown on your faction (around 2 chunks into your base) alerting you to the raid.
- Warlocks will no longer give a passive regeneration effect and the Wither effect or the slowness effect from Warlocks will no longer put you in combat.
- You will be able to place Redstone and similar items in combat but you won't be able to place levers in combat.
- We will be changing all of the main 6 worlds to the default Overworld type to fix bugs with MiniMap mods along with allowing players to be able to use a wider range of shader packs.
- We will be changing our /FPS system so that by default TNT will be merged - and when TNT is disabled in /FPS, it will completely remove all TNT from appearing.
- Raiding Outpost will be buffed significantly during grace, however you will receive less OP rewards after TNT is enabled.
- The Mycelium Citadel will provide a 2x Spawner Booster to the faction with it captured along with the current rewards.
Thank you everyone for another amazing map, see you all at 3:00 PM EST on Saturday for the reset!