Hey everyone! This week's content update will be for the Prison Azkaban realm, and we'll be adding Candy Bombs, tweaking Backpacks and introducing 2 new Gkits! We'll also be going over the Trees
Factions: Ruby Reset
Greetings everyone, the newest season of Factions Ruby is here!
Map 2 of the realm will release on Saturday May 23rd @ 3:00 PM EST/6:00 AM AEST/8:00 PM BST
- 20 day maps – 6 days of grace & 14 days of TNT
- 10 man factions
- 4 second cannons
- 20 Chunk Buffers
- Faction Shields last 14 hours
- 400 Power per player
- 15 Roster Size 1 kick per day, max of 2 at one time
- F Roster kick limits enabled on Monday @ 3:20AM EST
- Faction Shields are set on Friday @ 3:20AM EST
- Mining Spawner costs change from being free to costing 40% of their shop price on Friday @ 3:20AM EST
- TNT drop rates changed from Grace drop rates (50%) to Raiding drop rates (100%) on Friday @ 3:20AM EST
- Faction Shields are disabled from 12PM-5PM EST on Payout Days
- 8 grinding areas of 18 Silverfish Spawners in the Mycelium World (Reached & Exited via a End Portal)
- Account Sharing Restricted
- No Regens
- Sugarcane, Mycelium & Spawner Economy
- The ECO sheet can be found here
- Custom Enchants
- $1,800 F-Top - $800 Paypal & $1,000 Buycraft
- 5 custom worlds along with the overworld with a border of 2500 x 2500 giving 24 corners – These can be reached with the warp names: End, Nether, Redworld, Greyworld & ClayWorld
- During grace, TNT & Creeper Eggs will be disabled
- During the first 30 minutes of the map, Faction Fly will be disabled
As usual, the first 6 days of grace period will have no payout. Here are the prizes for the payout placings:
- First Place: $400 Paypal & $500 Buycraft
- Second Place: $240 PayPal & $300 Buycraft
- Third Place: $160 PayPal & $200 Buycraft
- Fourth Place: $100 Buycraft
- Fifth Place: $50 Buycraft
Note: FTOP will be paid out once per week that raiding is enabled. The amounts listed above are the total amounts we are giving away to the winners.
How do we get our payout if we win?
- Set your PayPal email on the server with the command: /paypal [email]
- Set your Buycraft email on the server with the command: /giftcard [email]
With a new season comes a new spawn and other builds! Check them out below:
As well as this, there are new spawns for each of the smaller worlds. Here a just a few that you can look forward to seeing!
The brand new Bidding Slot is now available on the auction house, accessible by doing /ah in game.
Players can bid to own the slot, where they'll be able to list an item that they wish to sell.
To claim ownership over the slot, players have until the previous owner's slot expires or a minute to bid for the slot. After time's up, the player with the highest bid claims ownership!
Only 1 player can own this slot at a time, and whoever owns the slot gets an auction listing that appears in the main auction house menu and can be bid on by other players.
This biddable slot means players can get more money for the items they are selling if people are competing for it. While there is a bid running, players will still be able to bid on whoever gets the next auction slot.
You'll now be able to search for items in the auction house with ease! Players can do the /ah search (item name) command in chat or simply click the compass in the top right of the auction house menu.
After doing the command, a menu will come up with the items relating to your search.
Players can now request items that they wish to buy in the Auction House. To begin creating requests, do /ah as normal. Click on Request Items at the middle-bottom and it will take you to the Requests menu.
Click the beacon in the bottom-right to begin looking for items that you want to request. Scroll through each of the the categories by shift-clicking the doors to find the items that you need.
There is a special custom items section in the menu which is a bit bare at the moment, but we'll be adding more items to the list over time (we've got quite a lot of custom items!) so please bare with us.
Find the item you want to request and click on it. This will take you to a menu where you can decide to add more items to your request list or finish creating the request.
After creating the request, you'll be asked to type in chat how much you're willing to pay for the item(s) you're requesting. Type in your desired amount and you'll be able to see your requests in the menu. If you're unhappy with the request, you can always cancel it.
If you're looking to fulfill someone's Auction Request, then you can click on their item in the requests category.
Once you've offered the item that the player has requested, you'll be given the money that they offered to pay out. The player who requested the item will then be able to collect it from the requests category.
- We have refined the size of nuke holes to ensure they are larger and inline with what is expected
- We have added a delay for mobs to spawn from spawners when they are initially placed
- There will be new tags to replace the current tags in the Crates & Archon Pass
- The /near cooldown will be reduced to 20s
- Prices in the MobCoin shop will be nerfed to ensure more players can take advantage of the items in stock
- The Main Outpost will now give out $1,000,000 every 15 minutes to the faction holding the Outpost
- The Mycelium Outpost will now give absorption 1 to all members of the faction holding the Outpost
- Koth Starters will become more rare in the Special & Koth Crates
- Spawner Boosters will be nerfed in the Deity, Special & Monthly Crates
- The Koth Crate will be buffed to ensure Koth’s are more contested to win amazing prizes
- The AH limit will be increased from $30,000,000 to $300,000,000
- /f Status will show players in your faction’s roster
- When you receive a Harvester Hoe, your name will be added to the Harvester Hoe to ensure everyone knows which Harvester Hoe is yours
- Headshot will be nerfed from doing 6 hearts of damage to 5 hearts
- A message in chat will popup when you use the HeadShot enchant on a player & when it is used against you
- We will be adding a /koth top which will show the 10 factions with the most Koth wins
- When Zombie Pigman, Enderman & Iron Golems are killed, you will be guaranteed 1 of their respective drops every time
- Sugarcane sell price will be decreased to $11 per sugarcane.
- Nether star sell price will be decreased to $3,000 per nether star.
- Nether star drop multipliers from Outpost & the Fish Sword will no longer stack.
- Due to the ECO Changes above, we will be nerfing the Raid Event Rewards slightly. You will now receive 1 Silverfish, 32 Iron Golems, 24 Creepers & 64 Blaze Spawners
- Due to the ECO Changes above, The Spawner Crate will be slightly nerfed
- Due to the ECO Changes above, Creeper drop rates will be changed. During Raiding/TNT, there will be a 50% chance that 1 piece of TNT will drop from a Creeper and during Grace there will be a 100% chance.
- The first 1,600 blocks in all directions of the Overworld will be filled with caves & ores underground
- We will be adding the Skeppy Crate to Ruby exclusively! This will be available on our store shortly before release
End of the World Event
Introducing our new EOTW event! When the map is about to end, a 5 minute countdown will begin in which everyone will be able to enter the event and players will be teleported to the main world. Slowly the world border will shrink forcing players closer together, thus making them PvP. The last remaining player alive will receive a Monthly Kit, Monthly Tag & keys, 2nd place will receive 2 Special Keys & third place 1 Special Key to use for the next Ruby map.
Thank you everyone for an amazing first map, see you all at 3:00 PM EST on Saturday for the Ruby reset!