Hello everyone! Today we are happy to announce that on Saturday September 25th @ 2:00 PM EST / 6:00 AM AEST / 7:00 PM BST. we will be resetting the Outlands gamemode! Top
Greetings everyone, the newest season of Factions Ruby is here!
The next Ruby map will release on Saturday September 25th @ 3:00 PM EST/7:00 AM AEST/8:00 PM BST
The map will only last 8 days which means there will only be 1 payout that will be issued at the end of the map on Sunday 3rd October @ 5PM EST.
- 8 day maps – 3 days of grace & 5 days of TNT
- 10 man factions
- 2 second cannoning when shooting at bases (Including Raid Event & Raiding Outpost) and 3 second cannoning elsewhere
- 20 Chunk Buffers
- Faction Shields last 16 hours
- 450 Power per player
- 20 Roster Size 1 kick per day, max of 2 at one time
- F Roster kick limits enabled on Sunday @ 3:10AM EST
- Faction Shields are set on Tuesday @ 3:10AM EST
- Mining Spawner costs change from being free to costing 60% of their shop price on Tuesday @ 3:10AM EST
- TNT drop rates changed from Grace drop rates (50%) to Raiding drop rates (100%) on Tuesday @ 3:10AM EST
- Faction Shields are disabled from 12PM-5PM EST on Payout Days
- 8 grinding areas of 18 Silverfish Spawners in the Mycelium World (Reached & Exited via a End Portal)
- Account Sharing Disallowed
- No Regens
- Cactus, Mycelium and Spawner Economy
- The ECO sheet can be found here
- Limited Custom Enchants & Bow Boosting Disabled
- $1,400 F-Top - $800 Paypal & $600 Buycraft
- 5 custom worlds along with the overworld with a border of 2500 x 2500 giving 24 corners – These can be reached with the warp names: End, Nether, Redworld, Greyworld & ClayWorld
- During grace, TNT & Creeper Eggs will be disabled
- During the first 30 minutes of the map, Faction Fly will be disabled
As usual, the first 6 days of grace period will have no payout. Here are the prizes for the payout placings:
- First Place: $500 Paypal & $250 Buycraft
- Second Place: $200 PayPal & $150 Buycraft
- Third Place: $100 PayPal & $100 Buycraft
- Fourth Place: $50 Buycraft
- Fifth Place: $50 Buycraft
Note: FTOP will be paid out once per week that raiding is enabled. The amounts listed above are the total amounts we are giving away to the winners.
How do we get our payout if we win?
- Set your PayPal email on the server with the command: /paypal [email]
- Set your Buycraft email on the server with the command: /giftcard [email]
With a new season comes a brand new spawn! Check it out below:
Kill Effects & Death Messages
Introducing brand new Kill Effects! When you successfully kill a player, your chosen effect will happen. Currently you can choose from up to 10 effects, with each one being unlocked by winning them in Dungeons.
The spray effect will appear in the direction you're facing when a kill is secured and will hover there for a few seconds, or the particle effect will appear in the spot that your opponent dies.
Choose from many different types of death messages, for each death occasion! Did you drown, burn to death, or fall into the void? Each type of death has a handful of messages you can choose from to appear in chat when it happens. You can unlock death messages by winning them from Dungeons.
If you don't wish to see player's custom death messages in chat, then there is an option to disable them at the bottom of the menu.
To view what death messages you have available, do /deathmessages in chat, then once you have the menu up, click on your desired death occasion. You will be able to see that each category has up to 5 unique death messages that you can choose from!
We will be adding 4 awesome new scrolls to Factions - StatTrak, BlockTrak, Rename and Reorder Scrolls. Take a look at what each one does below:
This brand new consumable item, the StatTrak Scroll, allows you to keep track of how many kills you've managed to get on both players and mobs using the weapon that it's applied to. Once you've applied the scroll to the item of choice, it will be on that item forever.
Simply apply the StatTrak Scroll to the item you wish to use it on by dragging and dropping it. Shift-right-click to open up the menu where all of the stats are kept. The combined amount of players and mobs that you've killed will be shown next to the item's name.
The BlockTrak Scroll allows you to keep track of how many blocks you've mined or chopped down using the tool that it's applied to. Once you've applied the scroll to the item of choice, it will be on that item forever.
Simply apply the BlockTrak to the item you wish to use it on by dragging and dropping it. Shift-right-click a block to open up the menu where all of the stats are kept. You'll be able to see which blocks you've broken as well as how many of that individual block you've destroyed. The total amount of blocks that you've broken will be shown next to the item's name.
Make the name of your tools, weapons or armor more colorful with the brand new Rename Scroll! You will need to drag and drop this item onto the tool, weapon or armor of choice to consume it so that you can rename your item.
When you've consumed it, a prompt in chat will allow you type out your desired name. There will be color codes in chat to help you choose the perfect combination of colors for your item's new name! You will have up to 5 minutes to name your item, if you exceed this time limit the Rename Scroll will be placed back in your inventory.
Like the name says, this new Scroll rearranges the enchantments on your tools, and places them in order of importance - with the highest tier being first in the list, and the lowest tier being last. Each enchantment rarity will have the enchantments ordered alphabetically and by level, to make it look even more satisfying!
Last but not least, here are a number of miscellaneous changes:
- We have added the Events Bundle to the server store.
- We will be increasing the roster size to 20.
- We will be increasing the cost to mine spawners after they change from being free during the majority of grace from 40% to 60% of the shop price of the spawner.
- We will be running the same Cactus alongside Silverfish (Mycelium) economy.
Thank you everyone for another amazing map, see you all at 3:00 PM EST on Saturday for the Ruby reset!