Hello everyone! For this week's content update we are introducing a brand new way to fish on Factions, Skyblock and Prison. Grab yourself a custom fishing rod and bait, then head on over
Factions: Ruby Reset
Greetings everyone, the newest season of Factions Ruby is here!
The next Ruby map will release on Saturday November 28th @ 3:00 PM EST/7:00 AM AEST/8:00 PM BST
The map will only last 15 days which means there will only be 1 payout that will be issued at the end of the map on Sunday 13th December @ 5PM EST, as stated on our rule page.
- 15 day maps – 6 days of grace & 9 days of TNT
- 10 man factions
- 3 second cannons
- 20 Chunk Buffers
- Faction Shields last 16 hours
- 400 Power per player
- 15 Roster Size 1 kick per day, max of 2 at one time
- F Roster kick limits enabled on Monday @ 3:20AM EST
- Faction Shields are set on Friday @ 3:20AM EST
- Mining Spawner costs change from being free to costing 40% of their shop price on Friday @ 3:20AM EST
- TNT drop rates changed from Grace drop rates (50%) to Raiding drop rates (100%) on Friday @ 3:20AM EST
- Faction Shields are disabled from 12PM-5PM EST on Payout Days
- 7 grinding areas of 18 Silverfish Spawners in the Mycelium World (Reached & Exited via a End Portal)
- Account Sharing Restricted
- No Regens
- Cactus, Mycelium & Spawner Economy
- The ECO sheet can be found here
- Limited Custom Enchants & Bow Boosting Disabled
- $1,800 F-Top - $800 Paypal & $1,000 Buycraft
- 5 custom worlds along with the overworld with a border of 2500 x 2500 giving 24 corners – These can be reached with the warp names: End, Nether, Redworld, Greyworld & ClayWorld
- During grace, TNT & Creeper Eggs will be disabled
- During the first 30 minutes of the map, Faction Fly will be disabled
As usual, the first 6 days of grace period will have no payout. Here are the prizes for the payout placings:
- First Place: $500 Paypal & $500 Buycraft
- Second Place: $200 PayPal & $300 Buycraft
- Third Place: $100 PayPal & $200 Buycraft
- Fourth Place: $100 Buycraft
- Fifth Place: $50 Buycraft
Note: FTOP will be paid out once per week that raiding is enabled. The amounts listed above are the total amounts we are giving away to the winners.
How do we get our payout if we win?
- Set your PayPal email on the server with the command: /paypal [email]
- Set your Buycraft email on the server with the command: /giftcard [email]
With a new season comes a brand new spawn! Check it out below:
Introducing the Raiding Outpost! Factions can raid and defend the Raiding Outpost base to gain some awesome rewards.
The Raiding Outpost will be enabled after the first Raid Event takes place on Tuesday, and the winner of the Raid Event will be given the Raiding Outpost to defend. The Raiding Outpost will be available for the entirety of the map after Tuesday, except for 30 minutes leading up to and during a Raid Event, where players will be teleported out. The winner of each Raid Event will then initially be given the Raiding Outpost to defend.
Once a Raid Event ends, everyone will have access to teleport to a random unclaimed location in the Raiding Outpost world, but the faction who has it captured and will be defending it, will be able to teleport to the top of the base.
The faction who has captured the Raiding Outpost will be able to defend the base by having permissions to build and break in the Raiding Outpost base area. Enemy factions will be able to build cannon boxes around the Raiding Outpost base area and can attempt to raid the base, all while the defending faction can build counter cannons to stop them.
The Faction Lockdown and Faction Spectating systems will be used to ensure that only 1 faction can raid the base at once.
When a faction breaches the Raiding Outpost base, they will have captured it. When this happens, the entire world and claims will be reset and everyone will be teleported out. Along with this, to ensure the Raiding Outpost world doesn’t get too crowded with claims and cannon boxes, the world and claims will reset every 6 hours after the Raid Event.
When holding the Raiding Outpost you will receive the following rewards:
- All the time - 2x TNT Drops. This will stack with normal spawner boosters and the Outpost Spawner Booster
- Every Hour - $10,000,000
- Every 8 Hours - 3 Protection 6 Unbreaking 6 God Sets
When the Raiding Outpost world is closed, no faction will be considered as capturing the Raiding Outpost therefore all rewards will stop being issued for that duration.
You'll be able to find out everything you need to know about the Raiding Outpost using the /f RaidingOutpost or /f ro commands, including an explanation of the event and an area to claim rewards if you have any. A Faction permission will also be created for claiming rewards for your faction.
You will be able to set homes in your land and the wilderness like usual, however as expected, if an enemy faction claims land where your home is set, then you will no longer be able to use that home. As well as this. you’ll be able to set Faction Warps like normal however if the claim is automatically removed then the Faction Warp will be deleted. If you log out in an area that is then claimed by other faction, then you'll be sent to spawn.
The faction that is holding the Raiding Outpost will not be able to set F warps or homes on top of the base. Additionally, if a member of the defending faction logs out and the Raiding Outpost is captured by a different faction, then they'll be sent to spawn.
- We will be adding /stopwatch or /timer, which allows you to start a timer. A message will pop up every 10 seconds in chat telling you what time the timer is on. You’ll be able to stop the timer using the same command.
- We will be making Harvester Hoes unbreakable to ensure players don’t accidentally lose them.
- All Boosters including Spawner Boosters and Essence Boosters will be able to be stacked so you’re able to trigger a booster without having to wait for the current one to finish.
Thank you everyone for another amazing map, see you all at 3:00 PM EST on Saturday for the Ruby reset!