While the game is based around escaping from Minecraft jail, there's also plenty of opportunities to take advantage of the core part of Minecraft: building.
Factions: Ruby Reset
Greetings everyone, the upcoming season of Factions Ruby is here!
The next Ruby map will release on Saturday January 29th @ 3:00 PM EST / 5:00 AM AEST / 8:00 PM GMT.
The map will last 8 days which means there will only be 1 payout that will be issued at the end of the map on Sunday 6th February @ 5PM EST.
- 8 day map – 3 days of Grace & 5 days of TNT
- 10 man factions
- 2 second cannoning when shooting at bases (Including Raid Event & Raiding Outpost) and 3 second cannoning elsewhere
- 20 Chunk Buffers
- Faction Shields last 16 hours
- 500 Power per player
- 20 Roster Size, 1 kick per day, max of 2 at one time
- F Roster kick limits enabled on Sunday @ 3:10AM EST
- Faction Shields are set on Tuesday @ 3:10AM EST
- Mining Spawner costs change from being free to costing 60% of their shop price on Tuesday @ 3:10AM EST
- TNT drop rates changed from Grace drop rates (50%) to Raiding drop rates (100%) on Tuesday @ 3:10AM EST
- Faction Shields are disabled from 12PM-5PM EST on Payout Days
- 8 grinding areas of 18 Silverfish Spawners in the Mycelium World (Reached & Exited via a End Portal)
- Account Sharing Disallowed
- No Regens
- Cactus, Mycelium & Spawner Economy
- The ECO sheet can be found here
- Limited Custom Enchants & Bow Boosting Disabled
- $1,400 F-Top - $800 Paypal & $600 Buycraft
- 5 custom worlds along with the overworld with a border of 2500 x 2500 giving 24 corners – These can be reached with the warp names: End, Nether, Redworld, Greyworld & ClayWorld
- During grace, TNT & Creeper Eggs will be disabled
- During the first 30 minutes of the map, Faction Fly will be disabled
As usual, the first 6 days of grace period will have no payout. Here are the prizes for the payout placings:
- First Place: $500 Paypal & $250 Buycraft
- Second Place: $200 PayPal & $150 Buycraft
- Third Place: $100 PayPal & $100 Buycraft
- Fourth Place: $50 Buycraft
- Fifth Place: $50 Buycraft
Note: FTOP will be paid out once per week that raiding is enabled. The amounts listed above are the total amounts we are giving away to the winners.
How do we get our payout if we win?
- Set your PayPal email on the server with the command: /paypal [email]
- Set your Buycraft email on the server with the command: /giftcard [email]
With the season comes a brand new spawn! Check it out below:
Last but not least, here are a number of miscellaneous changes:
- We will be running another Cactus alongside Mycelium (Silverfish) economy with a maximum of 600 chunks of Cactus. Fishing, Mining, and Sugarcane will be alternative economy options.
- The protection and unbreaking levels on armor pieces that are obtained from grinding silverfish, woodcutting, or fishing have been increased.
- Introducing Backpacks! These items are used to store Nether Stars and can be used in various locations on Ruby! The command /sell all will be applied to the Nether Stars stored in your backpack when it's used.
- Added new measures to ensure spawners are not blown up if you're on shield, however, we recommend that players build bases with more than a 1 by 1 claim to avoid these issues.
- You can now view statistics in /stats for the Auction House, including money spent and obtained from sales and purchases.
- We will be adding a 5-second cooldown for teleporting to the Dungeon world with /dungeon.
- There is now additional logging for Void chests, specific /f missions, faction money, TNT balances, and Chunk Hoppers to ensure we can handle more cases and issues when necessary.
- We will be adding logs to /f logs for when Raiding Outpost rewards are claimed by someone in your faction.
- The amount of kills by both factions during a raid is now being tracked, as well as broadcasting the kills at the end of the raid and whenever a relevant death occurs.
- We will remove the restriction on being able to go to the Mycelium or Outpost worlds if you die during the FFA.
- Claiming will be disabled during the EOTW event.
- We will be adding a command to view when the next bow battle event will occur in the Arcade World.
Thank you everyone for another amazing map, see you all at 3:00 PM EST on Saturday for the Ruby reset!