Hello everyone! For this week's content update we have made a series of Quality of Life changes to Factions, Skyblock and Prison, as well as added a few global updates that have been
Greetings everyone, the newest season of Factions Ruby is here!
The next Ruby map will release on Saturday January 30th @ 3:00 PM EST/7:00 AM AEST/8:00 PM BST
The map will only last 15 days which means there will only be 1 payout that will be issued at the end of the map on Sunday 14th February @ 5PM EST.
- 15 day maps – 6 days of grace & 9 days of TNT
- 10 man factions
- 3 second cannons
- 20 Chunk Buffers
- Faction Shields last 16 hours
- 400 Power per player
- 15 Roster Size 1 kick per day, max of 2 at one time
- F Roster kick limits enabled on Monday @ 3:10AM EST
- Faction Shields are set on Friday @ 3:10AM EST
- Mining Spawner costs change from being free to costing 40% of their shop price on Friday @ 3:10AM EST
- TNT drop rates changed from Grace drop rates (50%) to Raiding drop rates (100%) on Friday @ 3:10AM EST
- Faction Shields are disabled from 12PM-5PM EST on Payout Days
- 8 grinding areas of 18 Silverfish Spawners in the Mycelium World (Reached & Exited via a End Portal)
- Account Sharing Disallowed
- No Regens
- Fishing, Sugarcane, Mycelium & Spawner Economy
- The ECO sheet can be found here
- Limited Custom Enchants & Bow Boosting Disabled
- $1,800 F-Top - $800 Paypal & $1,000 Buycraft
- 5 custom worlds along with the overworld with a border of 2500 x 2500 giving 24 corners – These can be reached with the warp names: End, Nether, Redworld, Greyworld & ClayWorld
- During grace, TNT & Creeper Eggs will be disabled
- During the first 30 minutes of the map, Faction Fly will be disabled
As usual, the first 6 days of grace period will have no payout. Here are the prizes for the payout placings:
- First Place: $500 Paypal & $500 Buycraft
- Second Place: $200 PayPal & $300 Buycraft
- Third Place: $100 PayPal & $200 Buycraft
- Fourth Place: $100 Buycraft
- Fifth Place: $50 Buycraft
Note: FTOP will be paid out once per week that raiding is enabled. The amounts listed above are the total amounts we are giving away to the winners.
How do we get our payout if we win?
- Set your PayPal email on the server with the command: /paypal [email]
- Set your Buycraft email on the server with the command: /giftcard [email]
With a new season comes a brand new spawn! Check it out below:
We've made a few changes to Silverfish and Fishing in the Mycelium World:
- The spawn rate of Silverfish in the Mycelium World will decrease from 50% of the original spawn rate after TNT has enabled, to 25% of the original spawn rate after TNT has enabled.
- We will adding back 8 grinding areas in the Mycelium World along with buffing the price of Nether Stars to $4,000 per Nether Star.
- We will be keeping the Fishing area as it is in the Mycelium World, however we will be making changes across the entire Fishing economy including in /F missions, random rewards, prices of fish, and fishing involved challenges based on feedback that we have received from the community.
Faction Raid Claims
In the upcoming season of Factions Ruby, will be adding Faction Raid Claims!
You will be able to set a faction raid claim using /f raidclaim set [name] [password] - the password is optional. You'll be able to teleport to the raid claim using /f raidclaim warp [name] [password] or via clicking the warp in the menu when you do /f raidclaim warp(s) similar to /f warps.
You'll be teleported to where you created the F RaidClaim unless you reset the location of the warp using /f raidclaim setwarp [name] [password]. To unclaim the raid claim, you will need to do /f raidclaim delete [name]. This will remove all Raid Claim Chunks connected to this raid claim.
The Raid Claim will claim a 5 x 5 chunk area which will be your Raid Claim Chunks. These will appear slightly different in color similar to Spawnerchunks. Any land that is connected to, or becomes connected to the raid claim when a chunk is claimed normally, will also become Raid Claim Chunks. The maximum area that a single Raid Claim can be contained within is a 18 x 18 chunk square.
To reduce the size of your Raid Claim, you can unclaim them like you would usually do, however you will be prohibited from unclaiming all the Raid Claim Chunks. To ensure that you cannot unclaim all of the claims, you will not be allowed to remove the Raid Claim Chunk containing the warp to the raid claim. If you remove enough claims to disconnect some of them from the Raid Claim Chunk containing the warp to the raid claim, these claims will automatically be removed as a Raid Claim Chunk and will return to normal claims.
When TNT from an enemy faction is fired and explodes within a Raid Claim Chunk, Cannon Lockdown will be triggered lasting for 15 minutes. The raiding faction will receive a prompt when this occurs but the defending faction won't.
During this period, like Faction Lockdown, the defending faction will not be able to place gen buckets in any Raid Claim Chunk. If any other faction attempts to raid the same Raid Claim, they will be prompted to stop shooting.
When more TNT is fired into a Raid Claim Chunk, the timer will reset. Only after 15 minutes of no TNT being fired in a Raid Claim Chunk will the Cannon Lockdown end including a removal of restrictions on the defending faction. Both factions will receive a notification telling them this.
- A faction permission will exist for who can set, move the warp & unclaim raid claims.
- A faction permission will exist for who can teleport to these raid claims.
- A faction permission will exist for who can build in the 5 x 5 chunk area of the raid claims.
- Notification Chunks and /f lockdown [faction] and will not be features used in raid claims.
- /f raidclaim will provide details on all the commands regarding this feature.
- We have added a rule stating you cannot bypass the dispenser limit set server-side which includes information regarding when you use a double pulse on our rule page.
- The dispenser limit will be reduced to 3000.
- Stated you cannot have a source block ocean of any size or of any amount per side on our rules page.
- The Deity Key has been rebranded as the Ultra Key.
- The Deity Boss will still provide Ultra Keys to the attackers however you will also find the Ultra Key in other events and places across the realm.
- Along with this, the Ultra Key will receive some new items like God-Set armor pieces.
- /tpahere will be blocked if /f tptoggle is enabled. This also means that the faction perm for forcing /f tptoggle and the automatic enabling of /f tptoggle in /f notifchunks will also have this change made to them.
- We will be adding /tp all which will automatically accept all pending teleport requests to you and any future pending teleport requests to you for the next 10 seconds from players that are in your faction at the time.
- Like /potrefill we will be adding /obbyrefill for obsidian.
- When you do /roam, you will be taken back out of /f stealth after you exit /roam if you were not originally in it.
- When a strike is given in-game, it will be broadcasted to everyone on the entire server.
- A 5s cooldown will be added when teleporting using /ro.
- We will be adding custom armor durability. We will be specifically setting the durability for different levels of unbreaking allowing for us to improve PvP.
Thank you everyone for another amazing map, see you all at 3:00 PM EST on Saturday for the reset!