This game mode has evolved to continuously be one of the most popular maps ever created in Minecraft. But what makes it so popular? Today we'll look at some of the reasons that may be. Read the guide and start playing skyblock Minecraft servers now.
Factions: Ruby Reset
Greetings everyone, the upcoming season of Factions Ruby is here!
The next Ruby map will release on Saturday April 2nd @ 3:00 PM EDT / 6:00 AM AEST / 8:00 PM BST.
The map will last 8 days which means there will only be 1 payout that will be issued at the end of the map on Sunday 10th April @ 5PM EST.
- 8-day map – 3 days of Grace & 5 days of TNT
- 10 man factions
- 2 second cannoning when shooting at bases (Including Raid Event & Raiding Outpost) and 3 seconds cannoning elsewhere
- 20 Chunk Buffers
- Faction Shields last 16 hours
- 500 Power per player
- 20 Roster Size, 1 kick per day, max of 2 at one time
- F Roster kick limits enabled on Sunday @ 3:10 AM EST
- Faction Shields are set on Tuesday @ 3:10 AM EST
- Mining Spawner costs change from being free to costing 60% of their shop price on Tuesday @ 3:10 AM EST
- TNT drop rates changed from Grace drop rates (50%) to Raiding drop rates (100%) on Tuesday @ 3:10 AM EST
- Faction Shields are disabled from 12 PM - 5 PM EST on Payout Days
- Sheep Spawners will be added to the center of the Mycelium World as well as randomly placed across the Mycelium World. (Reached & Exited via an End Portal)
- Account Sharing Disallowed
- No Regens
- We will be changing up our economy to a Sheep PvP (Mycelium) economy.
- The economy sheet can be found here
- Limited Custom Enchants & Bow Boosting Disabled
- $1,400 F-Top - $800 Paypal & $600 Buycraft
- 5 custom worlds along with the overworld with a border of 2500 x 2500 giving 24 corners – These can be reached with the warp names: End, Nether, Redworld, Greyworld & ClayWorld
- During grace, TNT & Creeper Eggs will be disabled
- During the first 30 minutes of the map, Faction Fly will be disabled
As usual, the first 6 days of the grace period will have no payout. Here are the prizes for the payout placings:
- First Place: $500 Paypal & $250 Buycraft
- Second Place: $200 PayPal & $150 Buycraft
- Third Place: $100 PayPal & $100 Buycraft
- Fourth Place: $50 Buycraft
- Fifth Place: $50 Buycraft
Note: FTOP will be paid out once per week that raiding is enabled. The amounts listed above are the total amounts we are giving away to the winners.
How do we get our payout if we win?
- Set your PayPal email on the server with the command: /PayPal [email]
- Set your Buycraft email on the server with the command: /giftcard [email]
With the season comes a brand new spawn! Check it out below:
Chunk Loader Update
As you may know, recently Mojang and Microsoft have been requiring players to migrate their accounts in order to play Minecraft, thus limiting the number of accounts that people have access to due to not being able to migrate them. As a result of this, we are introducing a new feature that allows players to continue AFKing various features and continue making money like before, without the need for alt accounts.
Chunk Loader Setup
Everyone can now use Chunk Loaders on Factions. A single Chunk Loader works in the same way as placing an alt account would, and it keeps spawners or sugarcane loaded within a 16 block radius.
To begin using your Chunk Loaders, head on over the /chunkloaders menu. Here you can purchase Chunk Loaders and Loader Time, as well as view all of your current Chunk Loaders.
After purchasing your Chunk Loader and the Chunk Loader Time (required to run your CL, think of it as fuel), you must click on your desired Chunk Loader to view the management menu. Here you can see all of your Chunk Loader-related information, choose which mode to set it to, teleportation options, enabling and disabling, and removal.
There are certain prices for Chunk Loaders and Chunk Loader Hours (the price per hour to keep them running). As well as this, every Faction will have a limit on how many chunk loaders are allowed. This is something that will be reviewed over time and is subject to change.
Chunk Loaders are live and ready to use on Factions, so take a look at the costs are:
- $50,000 initial creation cost
- $10,000 per hour for each Chunk Loader to keep operational
- A maximum amount of 50 Chunk Loaders per Faction
We understand that the account migration is a time of uncertainty in Minecraft, so we hope that this new feature will be of use to those players who can no longer use their alt accounts, as well as players who didn't have access to alt accounts in the first place.
Sheep PvP Economy
Last season, we introduced the new Sheep PvP (Mycelium) Economy. If you're unfamiliar with this change, view the important information from last season's reset post here:
Last but not least, here is some miscellanous information:
- We will be running another Sheep PvP (Mycelium) economy alongside Fishing, Sugarcane, Woodcutting & Mining as alternative ECO options.
- It is now logged when you ally and unally a faction alongside when a faction player is banned from the faction in /f logs.
- There have been slight modifications to the selling price of wool and other factors to ensure Mycelium is worth contesting for.
- We will also be modifying the mob spawning system to ensure that it’s easier to grind sheep.
- The random enchantments given out in the Enchanter GKit have been changes to be only custom enchantments and not vanilla enchantments.
- We are now logging the top 10 factions in Potential Value in the Leaders Discord via our own Discord bot.
Thank you everyone for another amazing map, see you all at 3:00 PM EDT on Saturday for the Ruby reset!