Learn how to join our server and start playing in 30 seconds Play Now
Learn how to join our server and start playing in 30 seconds
Play Now

Factions: Ruby Release

Greetings everyone, the release of Factions Ruby is here! You can view our trailer for Ruby here.

Realm Information

Map 1 of the realm will release on Saturday May 2nd @ 3:00 PM EST/6:00 AM AEST/8:00 PM BST

  • 20 day maps – 6 days of grace & 14 days of TNT
  • 10 man factions
  • 4 second cannons
  • 20 Chunk Buffers
  • Faction Shields last 14 hours
  • 400 Power per player
  • 15 Roster Size 1 kick per day, max of 2 at one time
  • F Roster kick limits enabled on Monday @ 3:20AM EST
  • Faction Shields are set on Friday @ 3:20AM EST
  • Mining Spawner costs change from being free to costing 40% of their shop price on Friday @ 3:20AM EST
  • TNT drop rates changed from Grace drop rates (25%) to Raiding drop rates (75%) on Friday @ 3:20AM EST
  • 8 grinding areas of 18 Silverfish Spawners in the Mycelium World (Reached & Exited via a End Portal)
  • No Regens
  • Sugarcane Economy
  • Custom Enchants
  • $1,800 F-Top - $800 Paypal & $1,000 Buycraft
  • 5 custom worlds along with the overworld with a border of 2500 x 2500 giving 24 corners – These can be reached with the warp names: End, Nether, Redworld, Greyworld & ClayWorld
  • During grace, TNT & Creeper Eggs will be disabled
  • During the first 30 minutes of the map, Faction Fly will be disabled

Faction-Top Payouts

As usual, the first 6 days of grace period will have no payout. Here are the prizes for the payout placings:

  • First Place: $400 Paypal & $500 Buycraft
  • Second Place: $240 PayPal & $300 Buycraft
  • Third Place: $160 PayPal & $200 Buycraft
  • Fourth Place: $100 Buycraft
  • Fifth Place: $50 Buycraft

Note: FTOP will be paid out once per week that raiding is enabled. The amounts listed above are the total amounts we are giving away to the winners.

How do we get our payout if we win?

  1. Set your PayPal email on the server with the command: /paypal [email]
  2. Set your Buycraft email on the server with the command: /giftcard [email]

Ruby Builds

Let's get started with showcasing the awesome builds we have in line for the Ruby release!


Mycelium Spawn



Custom Terrain

The custom terrain for Ruby is just stunning, take a look for yourselves!


The Factions Ruby Server’s features will be similar to Onyx & Amber’s so you’ll be reassured to know that all the great features we have on those servers will be on Ruby.

These features include the Mycelium World, Faction Missions, F logs, Faction Openinv, Faction Openender, Automatic Raid Events, Upgradeable and Free Harvester Hoes, Raid Lockdown system, Custom Faction Sand Bots, Odyssey, Archon Pass, 2 Outpots, Koths,  Faction Roster Features, Faction Shields, Spawner percentage F-Top System, Faction Mutes, Drains, Permissions, Vault, Near, Balances, Alts, Roof Art Competitions, Bosses, Envoys, Bounties, Lottery, Coinflips, RPS, Duels, /roam, Custom Scoreboards, Personal, Global & Faction Leaderboards for Statistics, Upgradeable chunk hoppers, Mobcoin Shop, Genbuckets, Disguises, Fixhand NPCs at spawn & many more features!

We’re excited to announce that the Youtuber Skeppy will be playing & recording a series on Ruby. Be sure to say hello if you see him online!

You can expect the store for Ruby to be similar to Amber & Onyx which will be released very shortly after this post is live! Those that may have had kits that no longer exist from the last map of Ruby should make a support ticket in the Official Discord. You will not be able to transfer your ranks from Amber and Onyx or use Redeem Balances

Our Eco Sheet can be found here.

Rules for this server will be similar to Onyx & Amber and can be found on our website, or via the direct link here.

New Content

Here is a list of content for Ruby that will be different to our Amber & Onyx realms.

  • There will be 18 Silverfish spawners per area in the Mycelium World
  • Creeper drop rates will be changed. During Raiding/TNT, there will be a 25% chance that 1 piece of TNT will drop from a Creeper and during Grace there will be a 75% chance.
  • Sugarcane sell price will be increased to $22 per sugarcane.
    • Sugarcane buy price is now $50 per sugarcane
  • You can now obtain 18 stacks of Sugarcane from the Archon Pass by travelling 500 blocks
  • Emerald sell price will be lowered to $40 per Emerald.Iron ingot sell price will be lowered to $100 per Iron Ingot.
  • When Zombie Pigman, Enderman & Iron Golems are killed, you will be guaranteed 2 of their respective drops every time
  • The first 1,600 blocks in all directions of the Overworld will now be filled with unique terrain along with a road from spawn in all 4 directions.
  • An active Essence Booster will now show up in /booster.
  • You will now require less EXP to spin for books in /enchant. To spin a Level 1 enchant you will require the equivalent EXP of 15 levels, to spin a level 2 enchant it will be 30 levels & level 3 enchant will be 45 levels.
  • Expect to see broadcasted messages throughout the map to ensure you are aware of important events like when Spawner Mining costs are enabled or when Faction Roster - Kicks become limited.
  • Along with broadcasted messages, we will be updating /grace to include when TNT is enabled, Spawner mining costs are enabled, TNT drops are increased, Faction Roster kicks become limited & when you can no longer change your Faction Shield.
  • To ensure Ruby does not get spoilt by players account sharing we will be limiting the amount of IPs that can be connected to an account. Your minecraft account can only be connected via 1 IP within the last 24 hours. Please make a support ticket in our Official Discord if you have circumstances requiring an exception to this rule. We will also be limiting players playing on commercial VPNs. These players will have significant limitations, like faction alts, if they log onto Ruby.

Are you all hyped for the Factions Ruby release? We know we are! Tell us what you think about it over on our Discord. See you all at 3:00 PM EST on Saturday for the Ruby Release!

Join the The Archon Official Discord Server!
Check out the The Archon Official community on Discord - hang out with 20,948 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.